Lets start a hate thread against the piece of sheet that is shinji.That fucking crying fag

lets start a hate thread against the piece of sheet that is shinji.That fucking crying fag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VJnureuZ6Ts?t=22s
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzo8Vug7TZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he doesnt do anything except crying, masturbate to almost dead friends and been a faggot the entire serie and movie

I agree , he is the gay'est piece of down crap

See? So fucking useless

Hey Anno, start working on 3.0+1.0 instead of shitposting on Sup Forums. I hope this time the movie won't suck, you already failed 3 times with the rebuilds.

the fuck did you just say about my waifu

I like how that guy brings up being bullied when it was totally a positive experience for him. Maybe if Shinji had a strong male rolemodel growing up he wouldn't have pussied out wheb Asuka needed his help fighting the 9 EVAs. Him screaming over that was enraging, but he deserves the breakdown for betraying that glorious valkyrie when she actually needed him.

>but he deserves the breakdown for betraying that glorious valkyrie when she actually needed him
Fucking waifufags never watch the damn show

Oh I watched the show, 10% synch and all that. I even tentatively like Rei more
But in the movie she fights for her life and to her last breath.

In the movie she's a bitter cunt and Anno's personal soapbox. Literally her entire character revolved around Shinji, either for being a generic tsundere for him or for hating him. Not that the Asukafags care because muh hat, muh eyepatch, muh angel powers, etc.

Cmon guys stop bullying my boy Shinji he's doing his best.

The movies are shit

This. He's a fucking child. I'd probably crack if you threw me in the EVA right now. I doubt 14 year old me would fare any better.

People seriously hate on Shinji? He's supposed to be a completely flawed character, you're missing the entire point to him if you ever wondered "why the fuck is this pussy ***insert plot point here***"?".

He's talking about EoE you anta baka dumdumb. Also the Rebuilds are great movies.

Fuck, my dad was only half as much of a jerk as his and I'm at least as dysfunctional as him.

>ITT: "evafags" who only watched rebuild

>Had a chance to fuck the best girl
>Rejects her to go spoon with a gay angel

Fuck this faggot

It's basically about how much this nerd wish to bully a fictional 14 years old kid

>We've been doing this for fifteen years.

Shows how old this strip is. Also oddly appropriate for Asuka threads (Because of the waifu wars (I say Asuka threads because there are no Rei threads (Since she a toilet))).

I appreciate the fact that you actually closed off all of your brackets.

The problem I have with discussing Eva is that most people either (a) ignore any sort of subtlety and miss the point completely, or (b) overanalyze every minor detail to find ideas/theories that just aren't there. There's rarely a middle ground of analysis that isn't overly simple or pretentious.

I wouldn't think this comic was nearly as funny if it wasn't for the #1 dad mug.

>lo admito, soy un touhoutard
I've just never seen someone say that in spanish before

>your dad will never send you to live with a smoking hot Secret Organization Officer
>your dad will never let you pilot a trillion dollar robot
>your dad will never send a fiesty redhead to live with you, your genetically engineered penguin and the already hot flirty chick

I mean yeah the Earth was gonna get destroyed but it was already pretty fucked. Why not just enjoy the sea of pussy you're swimming in? Not just jerk off to the redhead once she's coma'd

Don't bully the Shinji or he'll choke your nigger ass.

he is one of the best, most realistic characters you could get, he, unlike many other MC, is a real human bean, that fails and is afraid of shit.

I'm not a nigger, though.

>Combat is a man's job!
>Gets shrekt

favorite episode for sure, the dancing videogame and matching leotards was just the icing on the cake.

youtu.be/VJnureuZ6Ts?t=22s

Pic related

I forgot this shit existed. Thanks.

Probably the only bunch of anime-related videos I really enjoy without being cringed into alt-F4ing (other than Demo).

The Fist of the North Star dubs were pretty fucking funny, where Ken tries to eat a child.

Agreed, but it would have helped if Shinji wasn't surrounded by hot wimmin in my opinion, unless if that was the fucking point

That shit was hilarious, the scene with Shin and Yuria/Julia/whatever was the best.

Too bad the rest of Gigguk's videos are stupid fucking reviews and season recaps

Why the fuck would you choose to fuck a women when getting fucked by nice thick cock feels so much better?

It was the point, the highlights of his life he decided in the end were worth everything else that happened were all things that happened in Tokyo-3. He's comfy and making progress for two-thirds of the series, then he's wrecked by losing those gains when he's no worse off than the day he arrived. The happy memories he strings together like a rosary take this form because he's a 14 year old boy.

Yeah, pretty much. About time he realized evabridged was the best thing to come out of his channel, got everybody in this stuff together and made evabridged 5.0-8.0 and 9.0-12.0.

But everyone needs to know the top 10 anime of last season as picked by this guy on the internet.
I should start a fucking youtube channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qzo8Vug7TZk

Everything Shinji does is typical of a depressed pre-teen.

Just so happens this depressed pre-teen is also a special snowflake that just-so-happens to have lost his mother, thinks he has been disowned by his father, and has a shitload of pressure placed on him to boot.

I get that he's a bitch, even for a kid.

But he's less of a bitch than anyone on this board that complains about fictional characters that do things that are perfectly acceptable given context.

That was pretty accurate satire of Sup Forums actually. Probably found it better than it was because it flattered my fetish to giving too much credit to NGE's contribution to anime.

>thinks he has been disowned by his father

I mean, he basically had. His father is distant and abusive.

>I haven't seen any gundam or LoGH
Guess I should just kill myself.

>best girl
But user, he's usually inside her.

haha, thanks for posting this

This
Top mother who thought ahead of her child

Are people who hate Shinji psychopathic? How can one lack empathy to this degree?

You think anyone on this site has any empathy for a 2-dimensional character?

>Are people who hate Shinji psychopathic?
I guess I am.

>pussied out wheb Asuka needed his help fighting the 9 EVAs

Did you even watch the movie?

Are people who like Shinji themselves autistic? Is it they themselves are pathetic that they are able to defend a piece of shit? Fucking kill yourself, evashit.

Shinji is fine after the first few godawful episodes.
Anno seems to have a pension for godawful beginnings to his shows.

>FUCK her

They're like 12 for fuck's sake

They're 14, that's old enough.
...user, don't tell me you weren't having sex at 14?

>they're 14, they're old enough

Not really, that's not old enough, no one I know was having sex at 14, well maybe in degenerate germanic countries

no one likes shinji he is a broken human being, people understand him. They way he acts is how any normal person in that situation would act.

You should empathize and sympathize with him

Reminder that you are literally Shinji if you fap to chinese cartoons

He's actually is one of the most reletable anime characters ever created

I bet he has a cute dick