Name me one Youtuber more redpilled than this guy

Name me one Youtuber more redpilled than this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNFliwXcV3c
youtube.com/watch?v=uAr98Ec2nhw
youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU
youtube.com/watch?v=uHN5hQKaOA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A psychopath murderer is redpilled. As redpilled as Charles Manson or Jeffrey Dahmer could be, I guess.

Anyone who doesn't youtube is more redpilled than him.

Jay Dyer

youtube.com/watch?v=NNFliwXcV3c

greatest american at bants

It's not possible.

He's the one to go to learn all there is about the bs that is the Quran.

Hello Ahmed

I'm a muslim because I disapprove of somebody killing his parent with a fucking hammer?
Whatever you say.

Reviewbrah
>"hello everyone, this is running on empty...
>*long pause*
>food review!"

Literally who

David Wood is pretty based. This is his best video.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAr98Ec2nhw

Does he still release new material btw?

He's constantly making new videos.

His cold and calculated voice sends shivers down my spine. I work with the mentally unstable and have been "privileged" to talk with murderers convicted to closed mental care. I've talked to two with that have the same exact voice. I know that they are lying through their teeth when they talk to me about being regretful of their deeds.

You're not wrong actually, David Wood actually is a mental case who went to prison for trying to kill his father.

youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU

Saw him once on Linda SarSOUR

He's Great

I'm going to be as atrophied as an long voyage astronaut WOULD Be S00N

L3+ +h3 DAMNED BR3AK!!!!!

He's never denied it though. There's one or two videos where he talks about being a sociopath. A functioning one at that.

His father didn't die tho

Also when I have either one of them booked for social evaluation or "shrink hour" I'm fully aware that if a guard didn't stand outside the room they would crack my skull open with the nearest available blunt object. Call me a pussy, but I nearly piss my pants every time.

Here's one

youtube.com/watch?v=uHN5hQKaOA4

Yeah, I respect him for it. It's kind of scary that someone who did that is just walking free, but does seem like he's really been changed, and I believe God healed him. I actually know another guy in real life who I was shocked to find out took a machete to school and tried to kill a bunch of classmates. Lucky for him he didn't succeed in killing anybody, and now he seems totally normal, and lives a normal life. He's got a girlfriend and goes to church and everything.

Christianity was literally invented to keep men like him in check.

Not true, but even if it were, it's a good thing we have Christianity.

Doesn't really make the whole situation any less unnerving for me, to be honestly truthful with you.

That I agree upon.

"I believe God healed him"
How does it feel to be that stupid?

Rude!