Does this count as animes...

Does this count as animes? Every time I hear a normie referencing anime it's always in relation to Studio Ghibli and usually only My Neighbor Totoro or Spirited Away.

On the two occasions that I've told normie girls that I like anime, both said that they love anime and listed only Studio Ghibli films and then looked at very VERY weirdly when I said I watch other types/films/series such as Eva, Cowboy Bebop, Akira.

The anime I reference isn't even that adventurous, it's literally the most mainstream bluepilled shit, yet as soon as you mention anything other than fucking Studio Ghibili, you are looked at like a freak. Why?

Don't reveal your power-level.

>animes
>normies
>bluepilled

>blog post
Fuck off and kill yourself.
sage

>animes

>revealing your power level
>animes
>implying there's anything wrong with only watching ghibli

Hello newfriend

lmao did i trigger u u faggot?

Normies can't into anything that isn't pre-approved by social media. It's why Western media churns out utter shit constantly and people watch it anyway.
As soon as you reveal you aren't a mouth breathing member of the hivemind you are wierd and annoying

Why does Sup Forums get infinity worse during this time each day?

>>implying there's anything wrong with only watching ghibli

no there isn't but theres no difference to watching that and watching other types.

what exactly is wrong with the post?

did I hurt your feelings by not conforming to the pre-established lexicography of this board?

are you eternally assblassted because I asked a question instead of posting some lewd picture ?

kys. you're just a drain on society

>animes
>normies
>bluepilled

>western media churns out utter shit constantly and people watch it anyways

Do you know how retarded that sounds? Look at the seasonal garbage eaters that watch anime. They're the same fucking thing. It just depends on how far in the rabbit hole you go. fuck off.

also take everyone who doesn't report and sage this thread with you

Not him, but what did you honestly expect out of this thread?

Don't try and look like a fucking bad ass when we all know you've watched less than 100 shows

>i get so triggered by someone writing animes instead of anime that I am incapable of responding to a question in a coherent manner

wew lad. were you dropped on your head as a child, or just failed to pass the fifth grade?

He's probably watched way less then that.

>100
as if this retarded newfag has watched more than 5

no shit mate, you should be able to discern from my post that I've watched only the safest most general-public friendly anime.

I'm not here to wave my dick around and say I'm an expert.

I had a simple question of why is Studio Ghibli the only acceptable anime, even when there are other (more) popular films/tv shows etc.

It seems this entire board is comprised of retards who can't comprehend a single sentence.

Because Disney is involved and big name western actors/VAs dub them. There, are you satisfied?

Even the most shitty anime at least panders to the audience.
Western media panders to the creators

>mate
>doesn't watch anime
>comes to ask questions about anime

>>>/reddit/

fuck off and enjoy the ban.

I'm just waiting for someone to post loli before the thread 404s

Dear fucking christ what is this thread. It feels like I'm on fucking Sup Forums.

Hopefully we'll be getting more active janitors in the coming weeks.

maybe if a response like this had come earlier instead of a bunch of faggots crying because someone who doesn't watch much anime had the gall to ask an anime related question.

i'll leave you all to your safe space. enjoy

>animes
>3dpd blogshit
Lurk for 2 years before posting.