BBC caught Gaslighting Sup Forums

BBC journalist Mike Wendling has been implicated in a hoax to create fake news.

He started threads called 'Operation Swedistan' with a petition to change the Swedish flag.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149245561/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149700329
After these threads lost steam; the very next day, he wrote an article for BBC trending about how Sup Forums is weakening, with a case study of 'Operation Swedistan'
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42003496 [[ archive.is/ghk4x ]]

He then came back to brag about how he had "revealed" Sup Forums in the MSM, complete with a new petition announcing his arrogance
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149750584
petition: archive.is/WCI3S

Wendling has retweeted Media Matters (Brock-Clinton) and is in charge of BBC Trending, a prominent media shaping entity.

BBC have been caught RED HANDED making fake news. They manufactured a story, by posting a fake petition, shilling it on Sup Forums and then writing an article about it.
We need to get this out there before the MSM covers it up and their anti-Sup Forums, anti-facts agenda is fulfilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/how-thatchers-government-covered-up-a-vip-pedophile-ring
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149245561/#149245561
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149700329/#149700329
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42003496
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149750584/#149750584
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/The_Alt_Right_To_the_AltRight_Operation_Swedistan_was_us_exposing_you/?coKfBhb
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149840679/#149840679
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-33109866
frontlineclub.com/the-alt-right-in-global-politics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mike the meme expert

yeah I'm down, Mike Wendling was sliding anti-pedo threads trying to perpetrate his hoax to generate content for his book about the "alt-right" out spring 2018

fuck Mike Wendling the pedo apologist forever.

let everyone know he is a pedo apologist working for the BBC

what was that Savile thing about again?

oh.

SAY IT WITH ME

BRAINLET
BROADCASTING
CORPORATION

Let's have a bump for a high energy OP.

Media Matters promoting Mike Wendling (head of BBC Trending) 's FAKE ARTICLE

BBC and Media Matters in bed together with fake news.
They tried to slander Sup Forums, but only hurt themselves

Mike Wendling on the paedo agenda

We got free press
They are retarded

poor logic, even by Sup Forums standards.
Literally failing to link anything, just a bunch of arrows everywhere.

>Guys, I have a college degree and have a prestigious normie impressing BBC job, why WOULDN'T I apologize for elite pedophiles? Do you expect me to learn a trade? Are you mad?

Winner

How long until we redpill him?

hi Mikey

I never even saw one of those Sweden flag threads and I spend way too fucking time here.

Embarrassing to say the least
hard to believe I fell for the unbiased bbc meme only a few years ago

hi mike
please tweet more about us. the more people that come here
the fewer people have to be exposed to your fake news manipulation

you may as well show us your flag

yeah oh no you caught me please dont report me to my bongmasterz ill succ your cock

take off your meme flag, mike

>has never heard of proxyfags
how are you bongs so stupid, I feel embarrassed on your behalf.

bump

Mikey has a history.
He has family. Friends. Affairs...?
He must have enemies, in addition to Sup Forums?
It would be interesting to know exactly everything about this faggot. For academic reasons of course...

he works with Hope not Hate as well. hope not Hate tried to sue Nigel Farage for 100k and settled out of court cause Nigel said they aren't directing violence (which is kinda bullshit but anyway). HnH have to pay Farage's legal fees now.

Let me redpill you here for a sec.

Mike Wendling: who is he connected to?

>Media Matters
>Hope not Hate
>Avaatz

What do these all have in common? They are all directly funded by George Soros and his Open Society Foundation.

Wendling is an Open Society stooge who works with Soros and his army of rogue extremist NGOs.

why would anyone care about flagrant pedophiles in positions of power that might interfere with Mike Wendling's employment opportunities if he focused on that instead of attempting to fabricate hoaxes on Sup Forums

what is wrong with you people

thedailybeast.com/how-thatchers-government-covered-up-a-vip-pedophile-ring

I saw you in the other thread too
The whole point of Sup Forums is anyone's welcome to do anything
If the infographics is shit make your own and post it, I'd love to do one myself but my infographics are always shit but you're 100% welcome to make a better one

>Brainwashing Corporation run by communists and Marxists makes up lies to push their delusion agenda
Nothing new here

take the flag off, is that so hard?

BBC is fucking pathetic

H E Y R A B B I W A T C H A D O I N ?

Bump for steam

see
You're a Soros shill hoping for a nice Open Society related gig so you can make a profit off your activism.

you just need more concrete evidence, son. Stupid infographics like this is the reason why Sup Forums "investigations" are the butt of jokes. There is literally no evidence right now and people here want to start a hate campaign on him. Thats playing into the BBC's hands.

you mean the same network with deep ties to elite pedophiles as evidenced by recent events?

that seems like a sinister evil that a journalist would bravely tackle on behalf of public interest

Sleepy Bump

Btw Guys heres the timeline the above infographics are based on:

Swedish Flags General (with time in GMT):

First flag change general on the 13th 15:13:47 :
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149245561/#149245561

Last Flag Change General on the 16th 18:43:06 :
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149700329/#149700329

BBC Article made on 17th 00:37:23 :
>bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42003496

First post of the BBC Article on 17th 01:39:32 :
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149750584/#149750584

Petition saying it was a trick made on 17th at around 8 am :
>secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/The_Alt_Right_To_the_AltRight_Operation_Swedistan_was_us_exposing_you/?coKfBhb

Thread Saying Flag Changing was a trick on 17th 19:44:38 :
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149840679/#149840679

finding this was all really easy, the bbc can't even be trying rn

Turn your flag off.

yeah its very hard, because I like triggering you. Does it hurt your feefees that you're ignorant about where I am from?

You have a point, finding any evidence apart from time is difficult, id even go as far as to say what i gathered isnt even evidence its just a bunch of "indications" as to whats happening

Not very convincing. There was a lot of enthusiasm for the idea here over a period of days.

The only weak part of his side is writing that article so soon and claiming that it indicated that we were losing our importance, as if half of our stunts amount to anything.

The fact is that fucking rules 1 and 2 went in the dumpster many years ago and everything that goes on here is noticed by someone wanting to appear hip.

Your research and your conclusion is just as tardfucked as his article.

The absolute state of MSM. I thought it was odd that I was off Sup Forums for only a day and apparently missed out on a massive campaign. Not how it goes, just look at HWNDU or IOTW. Those were campaigns.

Really blatant. Don't let this slide.

i was in the precious thread. It was just grasping at straws. But whatever. Sup Forums doesnt care for facts anyway and i just wanna watch the world burn.

Don't be so obvious, faggot cia shareblue shill.

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-33109866

This soyboy had no doubt of Rachel Dolezals black roots...a total gimp.

Is this him? Is this the gaslighting little faggot? Because he looks like the kind of soyboi bull prepper that the British Brainwashing Corporation would churn out. Also

>the absolute state of british """"journalism""""

oh no you got me help!!!
btw im mike wendings well done! you caught me! *roll eye*

Blumpf

never seen Sup Forums goes damage control so hard like this, it must be hard, eh?
fee fees hurt?

again, you're welcome to evidence collect if you want it is difficult though especially when there's very little to grasp at

it's painfully obvious you're not one of us
turn the flag off mike

did you get my tweet?

Bump. We have to implement a rules 1&2 type thing for Sup Forums and actually enforce it. All these articles are getting ridiculous.

What a dumb kike I hope he's here

Not sure I believe it lads, the swedistan flag thing wasn't a bad idea imo

Same. I saw the story about some sort of "hoax from Sup Forums" and I had no clue what they were talking about.

This guy is on him, according to some user he is a breitbart journalist may be usefull to know to you guys.

you literally convinced me you are mike wingdings

more free helicopter rides

>one of us
how old are you, son? do you think Sup Forums is a secret masonic society or sum shit?
WE R BBC. WE R Sup Forums NOW.

>le sarcastic "you got me"
kys

>slander Sup Forums
Typical bogeyman nonstory shit.

You a mike wingdings and I claim my five pounds

>We didn't take the bait because it was obvious and stupid
>Lol Sup Forums is declining, fuck white nationalism and fuck Trump

did you just assume my gender? call me Megan Winsome

and ofcourse looks like a faggot cuck, pottery
Mike Wendling: kill yourself, nothing good will come of you

100 bucks this guy has tried to rape women or children

Mike's issue here (aside from pedo apologia, but we'll work our way towards that) is that he's a liberal who is so certain that he is more intelligent than everyone else, and even more arrogantly, individually more intelligent than a group of a people versed in the forces he was trying to manipulate.

Even though he was certain in Dolezal's blackness, how Brexit could never happen, and how Trump would never be president.

Rather than self-reflecting, he committed further to the hole.

Mike, I think it's time to return the book advance money, cancel the project, and write a BBC article on being way in over your head.

This is like taking fake iphone text screenshots to the most autistic level. Props to the guy, he is more autistic than most of us. What a waste that he is not a shitposter... So much wasted potential.

Can you write an article about how you are an actual race baiter and crypto nazi in the next article?

here's the previous thread, putting the pieces of the mike webdings story together.
it was also mostly shill free - unlike this thread
HELLO MEDIA MATTERS STAFF

remember, DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS. they get paid for replies

This is a bit fantastic, when you think about it. Sometimes we make fake news (Sam Hyde, mass killer) so the retarded media will jump on it, and look retarded for doing it. Now we have the media making fake news here to run stories on, and then claim they got trolled again. They are literally trolling themselves for attention. Can't make this shit up!

HOLY SHIT

Have a bump OP. let's expose these Jews for what they really are.

Hello Mike, obviously something here annoys you a little bit. Don't worry you are on good hands

It's so funny that they try to use Gadsden or nazi flags as if everyone on this fucking website knows that a meme flag is either a pedo apologist, europoor, or a fucking leaf

>billion muslims
>you would be dead already

I see this "argument" a lot.

DM me and we can talk bout prices. I dont do journo pieces for free.

only a fool would take this counter bet, he almost certainly is or at some stage guilt would set in.

mike, have you ever prepped the bull yet? honest answers only mike

>he doesnt know about proxyfags
>i love how memeflags trigger retards like you

Guys type *random$BBC into your name field for the BBC name generator.

reposting

they should sack him if he made all this up like that NY Times journalist who faked everything, we should look to see what else he has faked.

>"""producer""" of BBC Trending
What a talent! Scraping shit from the internet and reworking it.

>can't use > properly

Answers to that question and more in my new book, available on Amazon. Its a great stocking filler!

CALLING DEGENERATE SEX TOURIST RIGHT NOW

CAN'T GET LAID IN THE UK SO THROWS TINY COINS AT POOR AFRICANS TO PLAY WITH HIS MISERABLE TINY COCK

BUMP

>glow
>in
>the
>dark

Yes keep going mike, keep on digging your own grave. We're gonna find that dirt you've been trying to hide. Even if you aren't mike, he is fucked now.

>mfw i signed the petition
its actually a pretty good idea, just nit dobe well enough

This.
Shilling is not new, we need to start getting more organized, not in a sense of centralization, but in a sense of grasping the fact, that the war is already on this site itself, and act accordingly, constantly spreading red-pills on the shilling and generally trying to shape all visitors of this board in such a way, that they understand the general situation quicker, we need to reduce the required lurking time for someone to become a real pol-fag.

daily reminder mike wingdings made threads around this time

popbitch /uncle whuppity detected

theres a word for when "indications' might mean someone did something? oh ya, indictment. when indications are crowdsourced they are much more reliable than when sourced by entities that have an agenda ie government. so these indications we have uncovered I believe lead to a clear indictment that everyone involved in this story is a faggot.

>Pedo apologist
>Works for BBC

I am growing numb to it all, user

what did you just say to me you loserbong ill have you know i graduated magna cum laude from the Memeology University.

This is evidence we can use to stop paying our TV licenses. Rejoice!

jej

>Goldsmiths uni
the elite have just been harvesting useless emotion driven SJWs for decades. no more loyal a patsy than someone without a functional frontal lobe.

the anti-alt-right lobby is fairly big
see the frontline club here
frontlineclub.com/the-alt-right-in-global-politics/

Mike wingdings is the king at the forefront of anti-alt-right campaigning

and DESPITE LURKING HERE FOR YEARS
still doesn't understand chan culture, doesn't understand why people are pissed off, understand why nobody trusts the BBC
and takes further steps to destroy any remaining credibility of the BBC

reposting 2