>Dead at 64 from Dementia

JUST.

If you don't stay active and read every day literally what the fuck are you even doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
youtube.com/watch?v=v6_rpuuvxpc
youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI
youtube.com/watch?v=vz65tzF3GGY
youtube.com/watch?v=zakKvbIQ28o
youtube.com/watch?v=TXXO9_3gb3o
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&t=1m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=3f2g4RMfhS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dead from dementia

hey at least he wont remember!

RIP Malcolm Young. He hasn't been doing so well for a while now. Surprised he lasted this long.

Whos the jew?

>If you don't stay active and read every day literally what the fuck are you even doing?
jup. my granpa is 93 years old. Drinks his alcohol and does crossword puzzles everyday. His brain is in good condition. Just a little deaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

Dementia is largely genetically inherited and hereditary, and it's a pretty sad way to go too.

The liquid Jew strikes again.

>jew
He was born in Scotland.
>WOT DID U FUCKING SAY M8?

Found the interview where they were talking about Malcolm's memory

youtube.com/watch?v=v6_rpuuvxpc

What if he forgot?

This is a good point.
OP is a faggot that doesn't understand that Mal having dementia could have meant that he forgot to remember to be active.

Not so young anymore, huh?

F

Forever Young now

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

>what the fuck are you doing
I'm waiting to die. Got a problem?

Dying of Dementia is just rude.

Weird, I always thought guitar players would have extra healthy brains since they train it everyday with complex riffs. And music really fires up the neurons.

TIL reading Sup Forums all day is good for you.

>complex riffs
>AC/DC

HARD LULZ

Is Angus dribbling yet?

I just checked this out

is it any good

I'm certain the large alcohol intake wasn't helping matters.

>Australian rock band

Guitar is relatively simple

Classical and jazz piano requires more mental effort

Whoa we got the next eddie van halen over here.

Guys screenshot this thread, user isnt a sperglord faggot he's for real this time.

Born 1953.
Turned 18 in 1971.
Sex, drugs and rock n roll.

Drugs probably had a lot more to do with neuro decline than lack of activity.

Just sayin'

kek

See

he's a rhythm guitarist. Angus was lead.

He's right, their riffs aren't complex at all. You alright, Angus?

>Guitar is relatively simple

like most instruments, it depends on how complicated you want to make it. guitar offers more degrees of freedom than piano in how to play the note, but i suppose less since you can only play as many notes as there are strings on your guitar (typically 6) and you've got 10 fingers for piano

How do you die from dementia?

your brain degenerates to the point that it's no longer able to control breathing and heartbeat. but from my understanding it's usually due to a secondary infection like pneumonia and they just count it as dementia if it's advanced enough

One of his brothers, George AC/DC's manager, just died in October as well.

As much as i love acdc especially bon scott era, hes right, their riffs are for the most part basic blues stock, some of the leads are quite tricky, but pulling off those riffs with the precision they did is another skillset all together

I don't give a fuck, LiL PEEP is literally a prophet. AC/DC is for fat old losers.

>but pulling off those riffs with the precision they did is another skillset all together
nah, lol.

You still have ten fingers if you play guitar. The instrument that one uses for music is kind of irrelevant. We all get 12 notes. Do what you want with em.

>t. Never played in a live rock band.

>an heros at 21
>makes shitty white boi rap
Yep he sure looks like a winner

sure, mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI

Pay attention to the crowd

Heroes never die

Now compare

Lil Peep
youtube.com/watch?v=vz65tzF3GGY Doesn't even show the audience

To this
youtube.com/watch?v=zakKvbIQ28o

Which concert would you want to go to?

youtube.com/watch?v=TXXO9_3gb3o

Am old enough to remember when this came out...

Damn lil peep sucked

Hmm, do I want to go to the concert full of 40 and 50 year olds, or the concert with millennials actually worth trying to fuck?

Such a hard decision. lmao.

Reminder: This is Australian "music".

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&t=1m20s

youtube.com/watch?v=3f2g4RMfhS0

>>but pulling off those riffs with the precision they did is another skillset all together
>nah, lol.
He's right, actually. AC/DC's music is deceptively simple. It's not complicated, but it takes a lot of skill to relentlessly keep that metronome-like 4/4 rhythm. AC/DC's rhythm section was GOAT.

Malcolm Young's talent was super underrated by the public at large. But not among musicians, who understood that Malcom's riffs were the driving force behind the energy of AC/DC.

Silly child. You will understand one day.
Maybe

he didn't commit suicide idiot

boomers and their dad rock need to get the fuck off this fucking board damn it.

Understand mediocre dad rock from 30 years ago? Yeah, not happening. I'm not some faggot boomer retard.

Dont be stupid, meatball fucker

Kids need their own board.
You two need to try Sup Forums or perhaps habbo Hotel

>habbo Hotel

Pool's closed

piss off faggot fucker. your type don't belong here.

neck yourself immediately.

>Damn lil peep sucked
How could anyone watch the video of that "performance" and not be thankful that he's dead. When I give thanks on Thankgiving I will be thanking the Lord for removing Lil Peep from the genepool.

No, you're going to sit there quietly like a socially awkward betafag for the entire night.

kek, how can you look at that picture and see anything other than a degenerate deserving of death? that's someone that you admired? you might as well go and join him.

I think you would be more at home in roblox or club penguin

He forgot to eat

vascular system to the brain gets damaged from high sat fat diet. get fucked

The entire planet is overrun by niggers and shitskins, I couldn't care less if some tattooed anime fan exists.

I'll always respect the guy who actually gets women and money over the plebs REEing about him online though, lmao.

You forget how to ROCK

More like "Lil Poop"
That's right, rush yourself to the burn ward, fag

lel

Meat causes dementia, not a lack of reading.

Thank God.

Alcohol and drugs. Not even once.

.. oh it's dripping alright

very soulful

My dad read voraciously every day and died of dementia at 59. You can't control your genetic lottery, though as much as I loved my dad I think it was some of that hippy generation 'live fast die young' coming home to roost for him and others of his generation. I know he was a hippy back then but I don't know how much he smoked. He didn't drink too much when he was +40.

Georgetown Medical did some brain tests on his brain after he died and they determined it wasn't genetic. Not clear what caused it. He got hit in the head by a rock when he was a kid, he did bridge construction/welding type work before becoming a baseball reporter. The second thing had lots of chemicals, the third likewise with astroturf and parkinsons among players. His father didn't get dementia until he was in his late 80s.

Does reading Sup Forums essays count?

>active

This guy was in AC/DC for like 40 years. He played thousands of concerts and they get real energetic every night. Activity probably wasn't the culprit here. General principle is correct though. RIP.

he was a cokehead faggot who cares. acdc is for jews & faggots by homosexuals

RIP Malcolm. AC/DC was great because they were an unpretentious bunch of guys that just wanted to pluck their guitars and bop their heads, even after they became sold-out arena rockers.

Yeah they stay'd humble.

>baseball reporter
Cause of death: pine tar and rosin

I wonder if drug abuse had anything to do with it. Actual question.

oh this faggot was an ACDC guy? good riddance then. one of the shittiest, overhyped "classic rock" bands ever.
>DIRTY DEEDS, DONE FOR FREE
>DIRTY DEEDS
>DIRTY DEEDS
>loop for three minutes
absolute fucking garbage.

Dementia doesn’t kill you, I’m wondering if it was a suicide. The verbiage being used is suspect.
RIP Malcom, one of my favorite bands ever. Hells bells anyhow.

agreed

That doesn't stop rapid and early onset dementia, you hamster penis.

>and read every day

I just bought a Kindle, now I'm gonna live forever.

How is it rockstars can drink 5000 calories worth of vodka a day and still be cut. He is like 50 in this photo. Imma start doing coke

Because he was actually moving his limbs during his life.

That doesn't help. When it comes it comes.

> LOL, FUCKING TRANNY AND A COUPLE OF DRUNK ABOS WHO FORGOT WHERE THEY WERE

Make sure you use it right.

t. butthurt because I was never about to rock and thus never saluted

literally everyone who could possibly discover this thread reads everyday, moron.