What is the qaaba?

we all know what goes on outside the qaaba, but what happens inside it?

i've heard the theory that a demonic entity calling itself "allah" resides here.

>what happens if we bomb it?

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/news/the-mysterious-black-stone-of-kaaba-worship-of-a-meteorite
liveleak.com/view?
liveleak.com/view?i=b10_1206186868
quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-2/Book-26/Hadith-710/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumambulation#Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumambulation#Judaism
youtube.com/watch?v=WOCjapg795s
discoveringislam.org/destruction_of_kaba.htm
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky
youtube.com/watch?v=DR7_YQ53lfI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCV_Gug26DV_soEYBkQDDKt1hPVE8ZhHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what happens if we bomb it?
*starts masturbating furiously*

Try it and lets find out

there will be casualties... Mainly goats

There are pictures from inside, very underwhelming.

This

It's a magical Jew Cube

it's where the 72 virgins are stored

It used to be at the center of a beautiful old town.

seems like disinformation. there's "something" else there, i just don't know what.

Thats one of the signs of end of days...aperntly whites will do it cuz they are the destructive race

What do they do inside the damn jewcube?
why is there so many people circling around?
Is it possible to see inside?
maybe in the future one could fly a small insectoid robot inside with wifi and a camera on it.

It's always seemed like something very omnious

>whenever a muslim dies he gets 72 virgins
>there's only 72 virgins in total
>that means those 72 virgins must be shared between all of muslims
>since if you fuck one and a muslim dies afterwards, he won't be presented with 72 virgins anymore (one won't be a virgin at that point), that means all muslims must wait until all muslims have died and gathered in their version of heaven
>and wait and wait and wait until every last muslim has died in the world

someone uploaded a google maps of it a few months ago.

It's just a nice marble room tbhq

Muslim here. My knowledge is very limited but here's what I know:
>Building was on fire
>Building burned down
>Mohammed went inside the building and was able to find a single piece of papyrus that was untouched by the fire
>The paper said "Allah" on it

I think the qaaba is supposed to be that building, but again my knowledge is pretty limited on this stuff.

It's the house that Abraham built for Ishmael.

>whites are the destructive race

naw it's just a room in there nothing more.

Why

Yep, a rock vagina that they fight to stick their hands in. Youtube vids if they're still up. Will get you kicked out of most forums for even mentioning it

Misogynistic, women raping and beating islamists fight to stick their hand in a rock vagina

It has inside it a stone from abrahams first temple, which moslems line up to kiss.
So, semite mysticism.
muslim shit to not care about

There os nothing in there, just an empty room with bullshit text on the walls, and part of a meteorite that some european hero smeared with feces back in like the 1600's and every muslim tries to kiss it

redice.tv/news/the-mysterious-black-stone-of-kaaba-worship-of-a-meteorite
with photos

liveleak.com/view?
i=b10_1206186868

>what is the qaaba?
It's the ark

It's a rock vagina

No but really think about it if a bomb went off in there and msm started pushing that a white guy did it and the media would constantly start blaming the white race over and over. I guarantee a race war would be imminent

wow. what did they do

It's empty inside. It's the vag-looking thing stuck on one corner that they like. A bit of space rock or something. Fucking mudslime cunts.

Ask this grinning idiot.

You should listen to this

It's a rock vagina worshipped long before islam

they kiss it

it's the 'origin', the 'creation'

See above for Red Ice link, same thing

They destroyed a 13th century ottoman fortress that had guarded the site for 700 years to build that monstrosity in the background.

As to why? Money, pure and simple. Historic forts don't make bank, gigantic tourist trap hotels do.

There’s a meteorite inside of it retards

> beliving shit like this

Yeah, it's just a room with two pillars and nothing else. My money's on a pedolair for the high priests.

They capitalize it.
Since pilgrimage to Mecca is one of the 5 pillars of Islam, Saudi Arabia saw fit to capitalize on this and remodel it to be more tourist/pilgrim friendly.
They've been raking in the dough every year from muslims all over the world.
I seem to recall in the news that one other arab country calls for Mecca to be internationalized or some shit and the Saudi king saw this as a declaration of war.

Saturn worship

>Kikes and sand ppl arent tge exact same thing they keep telling me.

Its islam thats shits normal why do they need to hide it?

Google is your friend user.

Didnt they execute this guy for putting his foot on it?

I thought the meteor clit was no the inside.

>>the meteorite is in the wall in a silver pussy-shaped thingie

Get informed

Pre Islamic

Rock vagina

See photos, hear the arab explain it

Pagan heritage that survived, Muhammad kept it in order to get more support of Arabic tribes.
You cannot change everything.

there's nothing inside but 3 pillars no one really goes in there or anything

Also they go counter clockwise. Degenerate as fuck.

It's crazy how Saudis destroyed the place and act like the greedy Quraysh by getting money from pilgrimages.

Any geologist/whatever know what the outer part is made of?
Asking because if you drop a bomb on it and the roof survives it'll just fuel the religious frevor of these goatfuckers. Calculate the bombs before you aim between the mobs

Gross, it's not even a cute little tight vagina, it's a huge gaping one with thin outer lips. Fucking muslims, man.

Abraham built it

It's an important holy sight

some dude named Qurmutti atacked kaaba after muhammad beat the shit out of muslims around and used kaaba as his personal bathroom for some 20 years and every day was yelling at allah "oh allah where are your birds" reffering to allah promise in quran that he will send birds to throw rocks at anyone who would ever mess with his cube.

they do both, clockwise 7 times coming into kekka, 7 times anti leaving kekka. Learn your id-al-adha

Abraham isn't a real person

Muhammad used to do it aswell, before his mountain sessions. It's pagan shit, just like the european easter celebrations, no other abrahamic religions do religious circumambulations...

Moses isn't a real person

Jesus isn't a real person

Mohammed isn't a real person

It's the tool with which they attempt to banish Saturn and destroy all distinctions between good and evil.

He could have been a real person. He could have been like Caesar, who got fucktons of financial support from the Jews.

I thought they would try to preserve the most important city in their religion, but no, they just kept the cube and replaced everything else. I wonder how it'll look like in 100 years.

Of course its not just a room with two pillars.
Its a room with THREE pillars.

Ah, come on, the desert faggots built it to praise Hubal and lower gods like Ullah

It's a granite box.

i love how he just don't care

>Doing Tawaf between Safa and Marwa is an Islamic ritual associated with the pilgrimage to Mecca. Safa and Marwa are two mounts, located at Mecca. This ritual entails Muslims walking frantically between the two mounts, seven times. This was originally a pagan pre-Islamic practice. Muhammad retained it for Islam, sanctioning it with yet another Qur'anic revelation.
>quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-2/Book-26/Hadith-710/

Islam has much pagan stuff

it was destroyed, collapsed, re-built, burned several times before and after the time of prophet Muhammad

the building itself is just a building

the black stone is just a stone just like what Umar said when he kissed it “I know that you are only a stone which can neither bring benefit nor cause harm. Were it not that I had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) kiss you, I would not have kissed you.”

even prophet Mohammad is just a man that we love and follow only because the path that we take when we follow him is what makes us approach the true path to Allah

(3:144) Muhammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful.

the Qaaba has been destroyed before, destroying it now probably won't do anything other than cause massive butthurt

It's a portal to another dimension

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumambulation#Christianity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumambulation#Judaism

>People still spreading the Islam is paganism meme

Wow.

>Muhammad's pagan tribe, the Quraish, fasted on the 10th of Muharram. Though optional, Muhammad retained this pagan practice too.

>Narrated 'Aisha: 'Ashura' (i.e. the tenth of Muharram) was a day on which the tribe of Quraish used to fast in the pre-lslamic period of ignorance. The Prophet also used to fast on this day. So when he migrated to Medina, he fasted on it and ordered (the Muslims) to fast on it. When the fasting of Ramadan was enjoined, it became optional for the people to fast or not to fast on the day of Ashura.

>Sahih Bukhari 5:58:172

Muhammad just adapted these rituals to attract pagans, up to this day Muslims practice the rituals of the pagan jahiliyyah time.

it was turned into a bathroom by Qurmutti for 20 years.
Didnt allah promise to send the birds to destroy anyone who would dare to attack it ?
well Qurmutti did exactly that he shit inside the cupe piss on the rock and yell at allah to send the birds.

hey, fuck you I'm a pagan, and muthamam was a fucking jew, ok

actually abraham built it

>Didnt allah promise to send the birds to destroy anyone who would dare to attack it ?
Why not dragons?

Doesnt it just have a table with some old urns and vases? As well as a piece of a meteorite that fell there?

Hey there palestinian bro, im slightly confused about islam because of what i have seen on Sup Forums, i myself am not religious but i've met a lot of religious man and women here and they were all normal people, is islam really a dangerous religion?

youtube.com/watch?v=WOCjapg795s

It was said that God gave him a stone from the heavens

That rock is in the cube
Even Westren scientist say that the stone came from outer space

its a sign in the islamic methodology the kabba will be destroyed by a black man
discoveringislam.org/destruction_of_kaba.htm

he did it once but never said he'll do it again

cool clock tower Ahmed

It's an alter to Saturn and the slimes dance around it to mimic the geometric storm on Saturn. There is even a rock from Saturn inside.

Depends on the group really

Wahabsit are like the extremist Sunnis so you should what out for them

That reminds me of the Marker from Deaf Space

It's like a megachurch now

>13th century
Osman, the progenitor of Ottoman dynasty wasn't even born yet
>Fortress
Didn't exist until renaissance at best
>700 years
Selim claimed it in 1517 CE

So much American education in one post, kek

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky
you know why this happened

So there is nothing wrong with the quran itself but some people interpret it differently for malicious purposes?
youtube.com/watch?v=DR7_YQ53lfI
What do you think about this video and the channel in general?

that's a very "wide" question but the short answer is yes hehe

allow me to give you an example: non-Muslims to have a happy ending in the after life is not logical, and since the life after death is eternal and since it's either heaven or hell, then non-Muslims will be burning in fire for eternity

this is huge beyond imagination, just imagine, to keep burning for millions and millions of years, them more milions, then more and more

imagine at that moment, after lets say 10 billion years of nothing but fire that you saw me, wouldn't you wish that I came out of your monitor now and force you to be a Muslim by every possible way?

Pilgrimage is +3 tourism.

Is that one of those terrorist attacks in Pakistan or Somalia that kills like 200 people but that nobody gives a fuck about ?

most white mussies are ginger. Coincidence?

Why is there a crescent moon in that tower? This "symbol" doesn't exist in Islam rather its called the devils horns

crane owned by the bin laden family falling into a mosque on 9/11 a few years ago
not joking

Fuck it realy looked comfy then

Why don't you check out the response video on the sidebar? I've seen both videos before, and the response by EFDawah adresses all the problems this guy brings up. He says the main issues he has with Islam is that it's "immoral", and uses the Islamic rulings about slavery as the basis for his argument, but he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. That's why you should never get your information just from one of two sides - always try to hear both arguments.

I hate the Saudis so much

This guy is highly suspect, he as renounced Islam but is still maintaining an Islamic dress and beard. Perhaps a case of Evangelical Christians trying to cause people to abandon Islam, don't be surprised at what lengths people will go to attack Islam.

Converted2Islam refuted
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCV_Gug26DV_soEYBkQDDKt1hPVE8ZhHk