kagurojp.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Arc 4 Ch 58
mega.nz/#!oR1iCCRL!ocPOSf9kJmcl1NhH6g6sRdAH9PFgJOmEVyl3QW56c4w

>Previous stuff
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>For animefags looking to continue the story
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx

How can I use this event in some kind of bullshit roundabout clown plot?

I want to fuck Subaru!

keikaku doori

I wonder who could possibly be behind this post.

So I keep seeing this picture. Do I even want to know why it happened?

Julius?

>Natsuki Subaru's Splendid Steward Life (ナツキ・スバルの華麗なる家令生活) is a short story included in the first Dainishou manga volume.

God damn. Forget worrying about the extra volumes or tanpenshuu being translated. Try finding this and getting it to a translator any time soon.

I laughed so hard at the idea of that being his literal thought every time he receives new information. Like he's some sorta saturday morning cartoon supervillain.

Well, okay, but why?

It means your guess is as good as ours. Someone pulled the image from the wiki and I think the guy who runs it can read moonrunes so he might know.

Speaking of translations, I can't do any of it myself yet (and it'll likely be a few years before I can) BUT, I do have (I believe) every LN book that's been released in Japan, so if any translaters need photos of the pages for the first nine novels or the two EX novels, let me know!

I'm planning on pretty much buying every Re: Zero LN as they come out, because I have a ridiculous need to support this series.

It will somehow bring him one step closer to reviving best witch.

He who must not be named would probably worship the ground you walked on if you gave him high quality scans of exvol 1. Some translators won't touch the ones he has because blurry unreadable jpgs.

Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner, I can probably just provide more terrible jpgs.

I mean, I'd take better photos than this one(this was just a casual photo I sent my mom when the books came in the mail), but they'd still be about this level of clarity...

I wouldn't mind buying a good scanner if there are any cheap ones with good quality though. I just don't have much at the moment but my phone and an old computer that lags loading everything.

That's not actually too bad. Try and find some super complicated bullshit kanji and see how it turns out.

That definitely looks better than the blurred kanji he had. However, I wouldn't put you through the trouble unless you wanted to since that guy would be the one to scour the web for a translator with whatever you provided. I certainly don't have his persistence. It is extra lore and content for us EOPs if he finally succeeds in his endeavors though. So I'm helping him here since I don't know if he would think to ask or your timezones don't give each other the chance.

Ram is best nee-san.

Unfortunately I used that photo because I'm at work and don't have the books with me. Once I get home in about five hours I'll try to remember to take some pictures.

When it comes to spreading fiction I love, there are very few lengths I'm not willing to go to.

ANGEL HAS DESCENDED ON LUGNICA

It's Lugunica now according to Jew Press.

Really now? Well good thing we don't have to bend to Jew Press.

I was already always calling it Lugunica... Did I just read it wrong the whole time, or is this the issue with the subtitles for the anime?

Many things in this series are written in different ways, it doesn't really matter.

Future doujin makers need to understand that only Crusch-sama is allowed to ease Ferri's urges.

>[Subaru: I apologize. I’m sorry. But, if I don’t do this, you might go somewhere…]

>[Rem: I won’t go anywhere…I will…Always by…Subaru’s side…]

>Rem smiled with a smile of an affectionate mother at Subaru, who seemed to be throwing a tantrum as if he was a cry baby

What was Rem thinking?

Hook, line, and sinker.

Any moment now

From last thread

>Hi summary user, this is lemonwater and i wanna let you know that I highly respect your work.

>Also to everyone I will most likely release what I have on monday-wednesday. As of right now, I have done 11 pages, and there are 19 pages left. The 11 pages I have done equate to about 3/4 of an average WN chapter, so there's quite a good amount of content. I'll just release what I have on monday-wednesday seeing how much content there is

Why you reply to me?

I recommend Summaryanon rename the 80,000 word summary as Chapters 1-20 or something because I've noticed the #1 question is whether they're full on summaries and where the other chapters are.

Tell me about the Clown.
Why does he have the Gospel?

This euphoric gentlewoman made it.

Where does lemon post his translations?

On his site?

Lemonwater123

Remonwater*

>Got 'em

OTP

bump

Just watched episode 18, why can't I stop laughing?

We can all be bros.

He said he might use google docs/pastebin for the part of the translation he did, to avoid any copyright takedowns.

New chapter up

mega.nz/#!0Q9mTIhb!fJXAd5nHTmlYABjK8afRcSB4MyqYMHmAzE1H13bFjX4

I thought you were only coming back on December? What happened user?

Thanks by the way.

nice.

What the fuck's going on? Which arc are we currently at?

Can somebody give me the link to the summary of the arcs?

Bits and pieces of free time converged into this rather unrevolutionary chapter

Just continue the story from this point forward translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/

You must really like translating user.

O-or maybe you l-lo-love us?

He's our bro. Of course he loves us.

He's alive

Literally look at the first post

Thank you

What happened to the 20 days?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Petra best daughteru

>Frederica: “Should this be true, then I believe even Subaru-sama's judgement as proper. You do not yet possess means to protect yourself, Petra.”
>Petra: “I''ll be fine! Subaru'll protect me!”

Oh Petra, aren't you just precious.

All those posts were me, and all that terminology should have been in the anime. Ram mentioned the Sanctuary but nothing else was said about it, it's just a region in Roswaal's demesne. The Ordeal is what the Witch Cult wanted to do to Emilia, and if successful probably would have meant her becoming a vessel for the Witch of Envy. And an Authority is a unique power that a Sin Archbishop has. Subaru's Return By Death is heavily implied to be the same manner of power.

Herro, I am from Waito Fakkuso

I'm hir to comfirn season 2 of re:zero anime

Look forwar to 2020

Thank you for your superior nipponese information Wait Fucks

I guess we win everyone.

He tried his best Petra

He really did

Thanks for the explanation. I'm realizing now that "Jealous Witch" must have been a very bad translation choice since it's clearly meant to be in line with the other Sins.

Yeah, there were a couple of faults in the translation but none of that can be blamed on the anime itself. The translator just wasn't familiar with the material.

Oh, but there was a bit in the whale fight where the official subtitle was the opposite of what was actually being said. When Subaru's trying to attract the whale, he shouts out "Everyone who can hear me, listen up!" But actually what he really says is "Everyone who can hear me, cover your ears!" because he believes that hearing him would put them in danger, after what happened to Emilia.

So Gaaf really is a nana's boy

Uh oh, Arc 2 manga is coming to an end, I wonder what could come after that, heh heh

Wait, what? I haven't read the fan translation, but is "Gaaf" what they're going with? That's terrible. His name is Garfiel, it should be Garf.

Oh, that's a relief. I was so confused by that line considering the Emilia thing. Clearly I need to learn Japanese so I can stop being an idiot.

The summaries do use Garf

Gaaf, Garfiel, Gar-boy, Garf are all canon

Garfiel is his actual name. The rest are nicknames given by everyone else. Like how Beatrice is Betty and Beako.

Hmm, what? Arc 4 mango would probably start in Summer? Then what about the months before that? I wonder what they could be used for...

He's asking about what choice summaryanon used
Which is Garf

Why are you repeating yourself? Do you want a (you)? Here, you go, now stop it.

You also forgot Lil' Gar which Grandma Lewes calls him.

But he used Garfiel in the translations though

I mean for ガーフ like his nickname that Ram calls him

>ガー坊
>Lil' Gar
Yeah, that's ... open to interpretation. I'm not sure I'd render it like that if I was the one doing it.

meant for

Is there a lot of artwork of Sphinx bullying Garfiel?

For the degenerates

Its actually opposite

Gross. Mimi x Garfiel OTP.

>Wanting to fuck your grandmother
>Mimi

Good, Gaaf doesn't deserve Ram after he pulled an "I love sanctuary on" her.

All according to the kekaiku

Ferri will marry Crusch-sama. Not even Tappei's sudden death would be able to stop this.

>Subaru: “Him having the duplicates' command right mean he's cleared the same condition as me. Meaning basically he's got the something or other status of being an apostle of greed, and so...”
>Subaru is now entangled with two Witches

Is Subaru a slut?

It's always the witches initiating this shit, it's not by his choice that he's a slut.

tappei is literally walking on a razor's edge trying to not turn the story into a generic harem isekai

It isn't his fault that Witches are attracted to him like moths to a flame. Must suck considering all of them want to use him for their own means, which mostly involve him abusing his RbD.

Can someone explain why his name is spelled Petelgeuse? If he's named after a star like so many other characters, wouldn't Betelgeuse make more sense?

is there anywhere i can download all the light novels i have arc 4 thanks to but im missing eerything before that and whatever is after it.

You continue the story from here translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/ after the anime. There are 2 Interludes you must read before going into Arc 4. Interlude 2 and Interlude 3.

heres a bit of arc 3, author seems to have stopped trans tho kagurojp.wordpress.com/