Bread resurrection - NCBTS #421 Bunker Down Edition

sauce: docdro.id/J9BaVts

**NEW Q →
More Eyes on the Heart of Q

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals →

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP → →(The only thing (You) really need)
Legend →
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this →

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

Nov14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

**ANT!B0T → →
WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/VUm5R
tube8.com/teen/young-brunette-toys-her-shaved-pussy-with-pink-vibrator/2307381/
twitter.com/kibbitzlaw
twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta
twitter.com/laxog_poppy
twitter.com/1st5d
youtube.com/watch?v=XbKThf3aS-Q
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wasted digits

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) →
SUMMARY → →
KEENMIND IS KEEN → →
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS → →

TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Circlemaps/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. →

SPREADSHEET OF ANSWERS*
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED CAP → CONFIRMATION →
QRD → → → →
M-Intel user →
Saudi theory →
Big picture →
Social Media ThoughtCrime → → →
SA timeline → →
FOG OF WAR →
Search analytics theory
→ → → →

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Checked my fellow ASSadist

421 404d?

Sage the fuck out all CBTS threads.

WOKE LIGHT BUB CAN DRINKER HERE
WHEN WILL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP DRAIN T'H'E [S]WAMP FROM (((THEM))) ???+++

REMEMBER user...CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS NEEDED PER Q...

It is being done NOW, user.
>>>ten days of darkness

wow epic get

So this did NOT happen. I want to believe in Q, but this was a big let down. Still waiting for this big take down. I won't hold my breath.

tube8.com/teen/young-brunette-toys-her-shaved-pussy-with-pink-vibrator/2307381/

Kamala Khan Edition

Previous:

Okay so you all keep shitting in each other's mouths about this. Q isn't real.

Guise when was the last time Q poated

Did anyone save these threads from last night!? Or screen shot a post from Q if he did post last night!?!

What is larp?
What does the P mean?
How many letters in the P word?
Happening soon+++
Q

Anonymous (ID: AFY/Eyu2) 11/16/17(Thu)23:45:57 No.149675857

Fuck off shill

TRUST IN Q

DO NOT WAVER

HOLD THE LINE
Anonymous (ID: M5OKpUFF) 11/16/17(Thu)23:47:18 No.149675969 Unhinged autism
Anonymous (ID: iy+KPRze) 11/16/17(Thu)23:47:36 No.1496759951479469541632.png (1.01 MB, 881x968) google yandex iqdb wait
1.01 MB
Anonymous (ID: yjwfR2wo) 11/16/17(Thu)23:47:45 No.149676011 WTF happened? All the links are gone...?
Anonymous (ID: iy+KPRze) 11/16/17(Thu)23:47:55 No.1496760271502009186922.png (27 KB, 1002x437) google yandex iqdb wait
27 KB
Anonymous (ID: iy+KPRze) 11/16/17(Thu)23:48:13 No.1496760551484263591734.png (469 KB, 1187x666) google yandex iqdb wait
469 KB

fucking shill
Anonymous (ID: iy+KPRze) 11/16/17(Thu)23:48:48 No.1496760991504968945725.png (870 KB, 1942x1820) google yandex iqdb wait
870 KB
Anonymous (ID: iy+KPRze) 11/16/17(Thu)23:49:08 No.1496761251498896809216.png (495 KB, 914x666) google yandex iqdb wait
495 KB
Anonymous (ID: EHt32rtU) 11/16/17(Thu)23:49:10 No.149676128 What conclusion is one meant to draw from these?

Anonymous (ID: vcu2/u/9) 11/16/17(Thu)23:49:40 No.149676168

This!
Anonymous (ID: z3CnHoDH) 11/16/17(Thu)23:49:47 No.149676182 WTF?
Anonymous (ID: iy+KPRze) 11/16/17(Thu)23:49:50 No.1496761941492169611066.png (625 KB, 1108x811) google yandex iqdb wait
625 KB

Q knows +++
+++ if you know Q
Anonymous (ID: O4i8FywC) 11/16/17(Thu)23:50:21 No.149676243Purple is evil :'D
Anonymous (ID: xPnrS/PK) 11/16/17(Thu)23:51:31 No.149676333[eq

#

Nailed it!

i have a friend who completely believes that
everything on the history channel is real, with no acting or staging whatsoever
whenever i try to show him how something is scripted or just wrong, he just says that thats my opinion

sometimes he goes so full retard i cant handle it though. once tried to tell me that ethiopia is the only country that never had slavery because he saw someone say it on tv. when i tried to prove him wrong with facts he just says shit like "well thats the numbers theyve come up with, and i have mine. that doesnt prove anything"

Nigger wacky chick and her friends are Q.
twitter.com/kibbitzlaw
twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta
twitter.com/laxog_poppy
twitter.com/1st5d
Get your shit correct and stop the madness. You normalfags are making us look bad falling for this fictional nonsense. When will you accept that there is no happening? The 20th? Trip Q has been shamed out of this joint, so that's never happening. When? Also it's the Jews you dumb niggers.

bumping this

that's very curious
Department of Energy

aren't Q clearances given to DoE?

also the only way to tell highly sensitive truth is through "fiction"

Someone explain this to me. There are 7.6 billion people on the planet. Each one of those people are born from 2 parents, 4 grandparents, etc. Conservatively estimating an average lifespan of 50 years per person that makes out over 8 trillion people that have lived and died in the last 500 years alone. On any bigger timeline the numbers become beyond comprehension. Without bothering to do the math on how much real estate it requires to bury that many bodies, shouldn't we be figuratively be up to our ears in human bones?

Remember, Q has been on target of calling the shots, just not the timing or dates. But everything has come to happen.

Are... Are we real? or is this just bots again? D:

It was really bad when I went to bed last night.

cool. I'm terrible at being in the right timezone, but I'll vote when I can if you shill it here.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbKThf3aS-Q

About 100 threads ago, user asked Q if the number of greens in the last line of the code corresponded to the number of lines in the code, and Q answered with this.

Acho q esquizofrênico é o autor do texto, só pode, nas criticas de filme Marvel aponta as piadas fora de hora, CGI hora bom, hora ruim, vilão raso e mal trabalhado, mas lá tá tudo bem, o filme é ótimo; critica de filme da DC aponta exatamente as mesmas coisas, ai é um baita de um problema, sério, não da para entender.

So, just bots, again, then. :(

#

I don’t see my shit getting repeated.
I’m thinking something like this

ugh links 404'd. anybody have mirrors?

>nitrile
Good shit

200 members of ms13 arrested. Q was right, Saudi King Salman announced abdication of throne.
Big happenings user, shillcon 2.

>notabot...just a phonefag.

it's frustrating, I've shoved so much into my brain and yet when I try to make something I end up just studying more. My brain is broken like that, from 3ds max, to after effects to nukeX, to Ableton live. Every program and every plugin and every version thereof - memorized and meticulously collected assets for, and know every hotkey and every technique to do everything.

I can't begin to tell you how frustrating it is to know so much and be able to do so little with it. But I won't give up. I have tried every day since Q told me he needed our help. I just wanted you all to know that some of us, or perhaps only me is trying to break out of our autistic insanity. Well... time will tell.

Regarding the keystone, we tend to think negatively when going through Q's lines of questioning. Suppose the answer is something positive. Maybe DJT is the keystone, keeping the two parties from completely collapsing the entire arch. Maybe it's faith, faith that something good will come of all of this, keeping us from collapsing under the weight of it all. I'm not about to suggest that we're the keystone, because that's narcissistic faggotry and this whole thing is cornball enough as it is.

Just trying to keep things light, I suppose. That and with all the negativity, some positivity to balance doesn't hurt.

new to Sup Forums, sorry in advance if i sound like a fuckin loser. i've been sheltered from the outside world for all my life. don't have a fucking clue how i'd survive on my own. living with parents and freeload, don't make much use of my time. severe depression, bi polar and anxiety. want to become more independent, happier, talented, useful. how??

NEW BREAD
> NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
> NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
> NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
> NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
> NEW BREAD

Cheers man, do you have any specific reccomendations?

wow they literally stole Audis B9 interior

necroyou'reafaggot

(you) brainlets falling for fake Q trips
>must be bliss to run on 10 total neurons

InfoGraphs
Osama Bin Laden History → CIA Asset →
THE SWAMP →
Follow The Money →
Killary's History →
Killary's Body Count → →
Deep State Ratlines →
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad →
Podesta-Madeleine →
Comet [not] pingpong →
BlackRock →
RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? →
DJTjr posts creepybiden →
U1 Arrests begining →

White Rabbit memes V2 →

The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

'The fuck is up with /trash these days

This is the beginning, brothers.

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also : →

Hi /fa/, pardon my ignorance as I'm not normally a visitor to these parts. I have to attend a wedding and I need a suit, I don't have many opportunities to wear one so it would be nice if I could do a single suit and use it 2-3 times a year. Here's my question:

1) Two or three piece? It would be really nice if it could work for weddings and interviews, kind of thing
2) Color? I'd like to go with either black or navy blue, but I don't know if one is a no-no for weddings or something

Thank you for your help!

The sooner you wake up, the easier it will be to accept what's about to happen.

There is not one thing on this planet that will be able to hide from what's coming in the next 12 months.

you boomers should take your meds, what's happening is a sea of niggers full of aids and plagues are going to outbreed us

Well, cremation is an affordable and cost effective alternative to to the other.

And then you additionally have a worldwide group of Moloch followers and the Clinton Cabal (although those groups liekly overlap).

Does substance painter gives better results than designer when making a texture, is it easier to use/learn painter than it is designer ?
I need to start learning those but I'm not sure with one should I pick first .

Close as I'm gonna get to doing a dick girl is morphing a painting by a gay dude. Here's a Sargent.

I have an I.Q. of 137 tested academically when I was 21, I am 6'3, not a trace of Asiatic or Semitic genes from two different sites that test for 700,000 genetic markers and make enough money to sustain myself and my family, and you're calling me a subhuman mongrol? When the next leader is born, it will be your kind that are the first to go.

What's the cheapest type of animation a single animator can do?

like, has someone made an animatic short of the same lenght as an OVA?

like anyone can say no to the nigger on the right. he is gorgeous.

best feet of all pokemon

More proof IQ has no bearing on common sense.
Why did you only give your DNA to two places?
Are you standing out in the rain?

Carib' (i.e. Q.R.) is tricky if you're not going for an all-inclusive resort thing. There are ways to do it independently but they require wheels (to get as far away from Cancun as possible).

Backpacking, the Pacific makes way more sense.

Again, unless you have at least a couple weeks, just fly direct to any city on the Pacific coast, all have nice beaches.

I'm more interested in the side characters. The long haired douche from the previews hits all my buttons.

YOU CANT EVEN SHILL CORRECTLY

Do that.

lol

When the 20th rolls around and nothing happens, no Trump confirmation, no Q, and no “storm” will you finally kys? Q is gone because the scam artists behind this thread have been identified and shamed. Please wake up. Come back.

WHERE IS Q?

Q HAS TO COME BACK.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!

Good thread OP

This thread is to made to highlight the good male cosplayers in the community. so please no transboys, gender queer, fluid, etc, cismen only.

Rules:

- Only cis male cosplayers.

- PLEASE post the name of the cosplayer and the series they are cosplaying . not just random pictures.

Example :

Series : How to train your dragon.
Character : Hiccup.
Cosplayer : Liui Aquino.

OFFICIAL Q posts in butter at top of bread...
Stop with the water BS...
How will YOU red pill grandma?
LOVE a shill today!..Water fella a good start

Have any of you ever stopped and read what Q posts?

The way Q types?

It's a fucking larping woman, i bet my dinner on it.

STOP BEING HERDED LIKE CATTLE

Sup Forums is heavily monitored by CIA niggers and JIDF, Mossad you name it.

Q IS JUST A GOOD LARP

your psu is too weak. get a more powerful one.

Its clearly hiding another name in the top pic. If that is Q, they could do that. Is this Kate a real person?