Who do you side with?

Who do you side with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec
foxnews.com/world/2017/10/10/irans-secret-sites-linked-to-nuclear-weapons-development-revealed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one with the most oil

This isn't gonna happen kike.

The only peopel who want a war right now is ISrael because Israel is about to be charged with crimes against humanity.

This. Although Iran is the NatSoc choice

never supported wars . both sides are ruling radically

I hope they find some peace and chill out, we're kind of sick of proxywar in the middle-east desu.

Israel.

The aryan one.

>radically
you don't know what that word means.

Iran 150% Saudis are kike loving radicals

orville redenbacher

lol so true

I only unequivocally support the dismantling and destruction of the state of Israel, along with the destruction of the Jewish people.

WW3 rosters:

>Satanic Alliance
Drumpf/USA
Israel
ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra etc
Saudi, other gulfies, Jordan
Europe, Anglosphere, India

>Resistance Axis
Russia, China
Philippines (under Duterte)
North Korea
Iran, Iraq, Syria, Hezbollah, Lebanon, Palestinians, Yemen
Cuba, Venezuela

>slimy bastards who will (succesfully) play both sides
Turkey
Egypt
Pakistan
Qatar

>countries Drumpf will also end up bombing for not wanting to join in
South Korea
Japan
Taiwan

How do Drumpfshits cope with the fact that they're LITERALLY on the wrong side of history?

Do the American thing and arm them both.

Persia

Saudi Arabia. Love them. Fuck Iran

Iran, Saudis are dirty sneaky jews

Your a faggot shut the fuck up.

i would kill myself at the gates of the airport

Iran, because they're aryan.

The fact that you saved this pasta and are still spamming it makes me kek

Iran since it calls out the eternal jew. SA is allied to Israel under the table

Iran 100%

Saudis should be destroyed

The non Jewish one.

>Israel is about to be charged with crimes against humanity.
I would love for this to be true but I seriously doubt it. Charged by who in the west? Which justice entity in the west is not run by jews?

KSA for the Suez (Red Sea).

Iran doesn't matter anymore.

I want a long drawn out war in which America sells arms to the Saudis, but doesn't commit troops.

Fuck up oil prices, an drastically increase the domestic fracking in the U.S. to make a buck, by the time the war ends OPEC is small potatoes compared to the U.S.'s production and we become the oil barons.

that would work for me.

He's right you know. The USA is on the wrong side with the EU, SA and Israel...say what you want about muh Russia but they have the moral high ground as well as better interests for white christians

>cuba
>venezuela
um try again sweetie

OPEC is already small potatoes for the US. only like 18% of the 25% of oil we import comes from OPEC.

>memri

>Fuck Iran
hi there, kike

UN tribunals are imminent.

(((UN))) source?

Well, there's a small chance americans get a wake up call about what happens, but it is not likely.

Exactly. Israel categorically disregards international agreements that don't help them.

Why do you think the people who got in Saudi got extradited to the United States 2 days ago...How do you think 1400 indictments from Mueller will be tried in court?

It's going to be nuremberg 2.0 with real criminals.

Netanyahu is going to be arrested in Israel for his crimes and then extradited to the United States to be executed.

Both. If I can profit from both sides, all the better.

suez is in ksa ? are you retarded ? or do you think anyone of these two nations can touch egypt ?

Iran
>Not degenerate lazy cowards like House of Saud
>Long history of culture and being an advanced people instead of desert savages
>People are lazy fucks who live on handouts

Picking the Kingdom over the Persians is the biggest mistake the West has made in the Middle east

Nuke them both

Let god sort them out.

Iran obviously. Nuking Israel is a commendable initiative.

Neither
Not our fight
Kikes can fight their own war for once

>>top kek
drugs are bad user

Look. I know Jews have an incurable case of hubris, but for once in your life just look at the fucking signs. You people are gonna be pretending like nothing is going wrong and then when it does. I GUARANTEE you faggots are gonna be posting here asking for forgivness.

>ITS NOT ALL JEWS
>WERE SORRY GOYIM

There will be no leniency this time. The ENTIRE WORLD is going to see the Jews and their bullshit and there's nowhere you'll be able to run.

Kill/nuke both, but if i had to pick one to fight with it would be Iran because they want to wipe Israel of the map

>Picking the Kingdom over the Persians is the biggest mistake the West has made in the Middle east
>>implying the west had a choice between supporting Israels regional enemy or some corrupt sand kings that can be bought for a shekel

No matter who loses, Israel will still win.

the iranian i meet have been very good people.whith iran ,i guess

>The ENTIRE WORLD is going to see the Jews and their bullshit and there's nowhere you'll be able to run
>>I'm not saying jews are innocent so don't imply I am a kike you faggot. I'm simply stating that the game is rigged in their favour and no justice system in the west will call out their hatred and atrocities because all of the justice systems are run by them

It's going to go like pic related but we're sorta rooting for Iran because Israel is backing KSA.

Iran, the original Aryans.

jesus you haven't been paying attention to recent news have you? Of course not because you need to pretend like you know that nothing will ever change. We're in the midst of a paradigm shift and if you haven't noticed it by now you're hopeless.

Why haven't you added unify korea and destroy israel to that list? Palestine is about to get sovereignity.

>Shias seem less crazy than Sunnis
>Persians seem alright compared to Arab
>Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9/11
>Iranian's haven't really done any terrorist attacks towards us
>Saudi Arabia is allied with Israel and both want to drag us into a war with Iran
>Saudi Arabia is now effectively run by a kid whose grand military venture has been the war in Yemen where the vaunted modern Saudi military has looked like fools
>the Iranians and Hezbollah have been fighting in Syria for years now
Gee, I dunno. Real hard choice.

My OC is open source. Improve my meme however you like.

kill all jews

muh god emperor trump 7d chessed everyone only in 1 year of presidency
silly goyim you made me laugh
trump=bush

The neocons and military (probably intelligence agencies too) have been itching for a war with Iran since the Revolution. Of course we only have ourselves to blame for the Revolution.

Saudi Arabia are /ourguys/.

Fuck Iran. Same goes for Syria too.

>republican flag
>suck saudi cock

Seems legit

Shia are essentially Catholics and can be reasoned with. Sunnis are hardcore protestants and have a hard supremacist edge ingrained into them. Its no accident all the psychos come from Salafist wahhabism which is Sunni

With Iran...Saudis are working with and for ISrael...

The Field

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ
Kiss All jews ****

KEK, just wait and see fucking stinky camel jockey.

The side that fires the nukes at both

why would I support Iran? They're anti american. Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia suit our economic interests, as well as be allies, and help tackle ISIS within their country.

Saudi Arabis isn't the nation threatening the world with missiles and nukes

Dude, you have no idea what level of chess Trump is playing. All he needs to do is ACT pro Israel. You know why? Because when the truth is revealed through Mueller's investigation the TRUTH will be Israel's destruction. Trump's hands are clean.

*With whom do you side?

>Saudi Arabis isn't the nation threatening the world with missiles and nukes
No that's the USA, Israel and NK

Neither. One shitskin country is exporting a radical ideology across the globe. The other shitskin country is trying to build nukes and is threatening the safety of the west. I hope they both destroy each other.

>so 87D checkers ?
i don't care about p***nians nuke them too !
okay amrimutt wage cuck
i will wait while listening to this :)
youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec
i will wait while listening to this and watching this goy tears down america and europe only to israel to grow stronger fucking smelly stupid amerimutt

god is great
death to (((amrika)))
death to israel
a curse upon the jews
islam is gonna win tho
Kek

if trump isnt a zionist..why is he attacking yemen for saudis...why did he attack assad, why did he sell over 500 million dollars worth of weaponry to saudis...come on.

Iran 100% Also Lebanon, Syria, Hezbullah (Hamas- No)

>is trying to build nukes and is threatening the safety of the west

No they are not. Stop repeating Israeli lies (((leaf)))

neither because as a middle eastern myself both are shitty power houses

500 what? you know deals like this break 6 and 8 billion ? and in the end sails on 3 Billion
dirty oil money is dirty

Iran makes some cool music, so I gotta side with them.

Trump is more likely a zionist than not a zionist, anyone stating otherwise is wishful thinking.

im saying trump IS a zionist..whats your point?

>why is he attacking yemen for saudis
He's not. That's why the Saudi's are losing
>why did he attack assad,
He didn't. He just made sure the chemical attack false flag didn't work.
>why did he sell over 500 million dollars worth of weaponry to saudis
500Billion* Because it was a fucking bribe because the Saudis are desperate for our friendship now that they lost in Syria. Also he wants them to have enough bombs to fuck iran up too.

>foxnews.com/world/2017/10/10/irans-secret-sites-linked-to-nuclear-weapons-development-revealed.html

Iran is actively trying to build nukes. Let me guess, you're Iranian?

Oh look, Donald Trump learned how to post on Sup Forums!

How can you seriously believe this shit? The 4D chess theory is nonsense at this point. We all hoped it when he became pres, but he disappointed harder and faster than Obama.
I hope you're right but I see no evidence for this theory. There is no rational reason to believe Trump is anything other than a mad dog neocon now.

Obama was the most anti-Israel pres you had since JFK.
- Iran deal
- Leaving Israel high and dry at the UN by not vetoing a sanction against them for like the first time ever. Israel and the jewish press worldwide were fuming
>OY VEY! OBAMA AND KERRY ARE FILTHY ANTISEMITES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

But DrumpyDrump is in now and making it alllllllllll better.
Trump was a jewish psyop.
They used race (fuckin Obongo! fuckin nigger amiritie guise?!) to meme you into hating peace and loving war.
/nu-pol/ is the goodest goy board ever.

>Fox news
kek
They would never come up with lies to justify attacking a middle eastern country! No history of that, none!

you got the numbers wrong just that

What is up with Jews censoring their words on Sup Forums?

Is there somethign about kikery I don't know? Someone gimme a QRD on kikes and censorship.

Israel won't exist soon bitch.

Iran

>They would never come up with lies to justify attacking a middle eastern country!

Instead of attacking the source why don't you try to refute it. Why should I trust a bunch of anonymous Iranian diaspora on an anime forum instead of fox news and their analysts? Both Iran and Saudi Arabia are major threats to the west and they both need to be harshly dealt with.

I like Iran they feel like the only middle eastern who have any chance at being civilized. Wonder if it has to do with being Shia.

Fucking kek, never go full retard.
Trump's election was the killing blow for Israel and KSA in the syrian war. Every other candidate in both parties would have made sure that KSA and Israel-backed (((ISIS))) won.
Saudis' 180 about-face on policy and massive bribe to US and huge purge of anti-america wahabi old guard is all fallout from losing that conflict.
Now they think Trump is their bro. But he isn't. He's going to let them all kill each-other, because we don't need their oil.

Umm no sweetie Shia/Sunni is built on politics not religion. We both follow the exact same religion and practice it exactly the same way, which is how it was practiced 1400 years ago.
Catholics are polytheist dogs, but so are all Christians for that matter.
And wahhabists are their own sect they’re not Sunni. Pls educate yourself before spreading lies
t. Shia

let the sand niggers kill each other and we will scoop up all the oil and fuck the few white women left.

I have faith Iran will finish off Israel once we've been racemixed to the point of no longer having the will to do it.

I think Europe would break with America if they bomb Iran. We don't want more migrants. Iran seem to be sticking to the agreement. If America hits them a lot of people would start talking about independent European foreign policy because of the psychopaths in Washington

>sharia shithole
>civilized
And no their shit sect of Islam that isn’t even different than the other shit sect of Islam doesn’t change the fact they’re Islamist goatfuckers

>Trump's election was the killing blow for Israel and KSA in the syrian war
then he proceeded to air strike an SAA air base
what a blow to KSA and israel !
i'm outta here man this amrimutt goyim is on too much mcdonald's grease

Nuke cuckrabia