When does this start getting good again?

When does this start getting good again?

Z Gundam is a fucking joke. don't know why it has the rep it has

basically all Gundam stopped being good after 1989

>zeta
>good

pick one

Cause of all the faggots that like the zeta design itself. I'll admit it IS a good design, but the anime is utter shit.

1st OP is pretty great though.

Just watch it for the Titans.

When you get to ZZ

What a mess

Watch Turn A instead.

V Gundam is literally the second best gundam ever made

0079 forget the rest even exist

>not enjoying watching Jerid literally getting blown the fuck out and losing every subordinate/lover

Is zeta just shit? Every one seems to rave about how good it is and I'm not seeing it half way in.

pretty much this rest was boring

Started out fine but then just degenerated into full blown melodrama and utterly pointless predictable skirmishes half ways in.

Shows that are marked with red are bad, and not worth watching.

Literally the Phantom Menace of Gundam.

>doesn't like igloos
wtf's wrong with you?

He also crossed out the first season of GBF. He's trolling hard yo.

All of those shows should be marked with red.

Why was he so perfect?

Last 10 episodes pick up pace again. Ending is a mess.

spooky as fuck

Turn A proves you wrong

GBF is shit.

It doesn't prove him wrong, it only compounds his point.

He's the one

How is his shit hairdo even physically possible?

he's from jupiter

Look at haircuts of soccer players of the 80s it's possible.

>Quatra Bajeena is the mentor character
>Old cast comes back, is relevant, and behaves in-character
>Improved gundam design, fucking MS designs
>Political climate is interesting
>Titans are good villains
>Paptimus fucking Sirocco
>Ends with half the cast dying and MC in coma

Because its great?

Z-Gundam was a tremendous pile of dog shit.

Zeta ANT is the biggest piece of garbage I ever watched how were they not embarrassed showing this at the cinema

Turn A is pretty horrible to be honest.

Pretty accurate. Give Turn A a "red X" as well and it's perfect.

Just mark everything with a X and be done with this Gundam rubbish.

>CCA
>rubbish

Come back when you've actually seen more than 20 anime

How does Sup Forums have such terrible opinions when it comes to mecha?

>hack jobbed High Streamers
>good

Yeah ok Timmy.

You should kill yourself.

>tfw I really enjoyed 0079, Zeta and CCA

How do I fix my shit taste?

>how do I fix my shit taste?
It's already too late user, it can't be fixed.

It's fine, would have been much worse if you were said Victory, Seed or all these trashes.

They're all good, user. Don't let contrarians tell you otherwise.

ZZ is patrician taste

All TV & Movies are shit except First Gundam, the novels are great though.

So we can all agree Unicorn is good right?

No.

I bet you like the origin

yeh

This

Not sure why Sup Forums is jumping on this dumb hate bandwagon against Zeta Gundam

Because Sup Forums doesn't know shit about Gundam. They unironically prefer IBO to G-Reco.

user please, these are separate issues. Obviously Zeta is the second best gundam, but G-Reco was hot garbage and comparing it to IBO simply comes down to which flaws you find the least egrigious.

These identical threads can't possibly be made by samefag.

>No taste

>>>>

Was anyone else infuriated with how Unicorn ended?

The first 5 episodes were pretty good, but then all the main characters threw logic and rational thinking out the window for no good reason.

>but then all the main characters threw logic and rational thinking out the window for no good reason.

Please explain, I'm interested.

You first

Char had a simple and realistic goal to end the oppression of the Spacenoids.
Everyone suddenly thought his idea of an economic zone made him a horrible monster, but throwing asteroids at the earth was perfectly fine.
The main character was just some spoiled high school student who had no idea of how the world worked. He couldn't explain why his beliefs were right or why someone else's beliefs were wrong. All he could do was say "sore demo" whenever he heard something he didn't like. Even though he didn't have any rational arguments to back up his ideals or any plan at all to implement them, he somehow won over the main cast of military captains, crews and the princess.

Also, besides the logic of the characters, I really didn't like how they handled Newtypes. They turned it into somekind of Jedi prophecy. Banagher was probably the least skilled Gundam pilot in UC, and yet he's probably also the strongest because his suit runs on magical friendship.

>Char

The climax of every fight with Banagher was him thinking about his friends, the Gundam glowing and then friendship punching the other guy.

>Char part 2: the electric boogaloo

I suppose that's fair enough, though I do remember someone bringing that Full Frontal's plan would lead to Earthnoids becoming oppressed instead. I can't recall the logic behind that though.

If you don't like it don't watch it.

Personally I thought Z was a downgrade from 0079, but I started gradually warming up to it just as Kamille gradually was becoming less autistic.

It wasn't so much that the Earthnoids would be oppressed, its that they could not longer support themselves.
Without leeching off of the Spacenoids, the people on Earth would be forced to revert back to 19/20th ways of life. But that was their own fault.

>ZZ Gundam is bad meme

>19/20th century

Spacenoids are for rape

Mechanical design was nice

How?