Do you guys share your politically incorrect opinions in real life or do you just keep them to yourself and spew them...

Do you guys share your politically incorrect opinions in real life or do you just keep them to yourself and spew them on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8-gyCnaPGvs
youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a little bit of A and little bit of B

youtu.be/8-gyCnaPGvs

With my friends I always tell what is on my mind, no sugar coating.

so you keep the highly offensive stuff for the internet

Both I can't shut up about it, but I try not to in public when the mud people are around.

This. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, but I tone it down in public. I'm not even very extreme for this place, but until I'm wealthy I can't afford to pariah myself entirely.

you aren't funny m8

I think this is the asian aussie

so you’re a pussy

Nobody to share them to, really

The internet IS real life. All that other shit is fake as hell.

He is, you're just German.

100% open about my opinions, especially on strong border control

Yeah. I'm 30, I'm too old to care about offending people.

I don't have much of a filter irl, but I'm also not a wannabe hitler youth that wants to murder jew babies, so not that big a deal.

My liberal teacher brother short circuited and called my a racist when I told him black people have smaller brains and lower IQs than white people.

"B.b..but the tests are biased toward white people"

this

yea well that’s not true but believe that if you want

It is completely true, Gould lied to you

>Acting like 3d opinions are just as important as 2d opinions.
Gay

I'm the same in RL as I am online. Some people (granted, fewer) are okay with it and some think I'm a "horrible, aggressive" person. Maybe, but I'm not a 2 faced snake or a passive-aggressive and that's what matters. I'm the one who has to lie down with my conscience at night, no one else.

I drop them under the guise of highly offensive jokes, works like a charm.

Do you act a like an idiot in front of your friends or do you do it just for the internet?

British people are almost always tepid non confrontational when it comes to politics or things that actually matter. I’ve always considered the only people with balls left on your isle are the scots and some paddies but they disproportionately vote left. The United Kingdom really is a joke nowadays I miss what you guys used to be.

Well, I tell people how taxation is theft and how democracy is mob rule commienism. As I'm living in Germany they look at me as if I was a terrorist. But it's their fault when they start bitching about some bullshit they only know the official brainwash propaganda version of.
Other than that I don't have PI views. I let people know I think refugees would be helped better if they stayed in their home's neighboring countries because culture and shit. Most people don't have a problem with that. But I don't hang out with Antifa types. So that's that.

yea you’re pussy

lol. (you sound like a pajeet though)

yeah, people think I'm insane

Riled up you're curry filled intestines, paki?

Most of m friends agree with each on the important things.

Everyone is equal
Comunism is cancer
Feminism is cancer
Weed is good
Antifa are terrorists
BLM are terrorists
Sweeden is fucked

it depends with whom i'm speaking to. the closer the person the more real and politically incorrect i can be.

i live down south when me and my buds hang out after a few beers it always turns to nigger, jew, and liberal hating

don't make me hack you again

I'm not a cucked faggot so I speak my mind

I agree.
With my parents im full 14 and with my friends I avoid the race topic and focus on sjw topics

>Everyone is equal
just...

who's that niggy neutron looking motherfucker?

>tell everybody you're a white nationalist

only autists do this, most of us aren't autists and get out of character when we talk to actual people

For the most part I say politically incorrect jokes, I don't give a fuck what others think.

I post my wrongthink on poles and mailboxes.
Besides that, only freinds an family know im a bigot

Its no offensive if its the truth.

I typically spew it on the internet unless there is a political discussion i'll chime in

I spew my anti-muslim shit at work all the time. There are a few pajeets there so they all agree.

Went on an anti-gay marriage rant before the election. A few people objected but when I started arguing with them it was clear they had never thought about it and backed down.

Most people just go along with what they hear on tv and have no actual arguments to back it up. Ask them a few questions and they buckle.

A bit of shit on your dick is no substitute for having kids as an outcome for marriage.

I am quite open with my racist and homophobic views. Although, it's not that hard in Poland. I study at university and even my lecturers make politically incorrect jokes.

Efficacious monopolistic law (versus polycentric law) is too obvious of an impossibility for me to pretend otherwise.

I have a Polish doctor. Went to him for a blood test result last week. He prescribed getting a gun and a Harley Davidson....just because.

I share my views with everyone. People who called me racist 3 years are now telling me I was right. Dropping redpills and normies eating them like skittles

I always speak my mind EXCEPT near my parents

>Went on an anti-gay marriage rant before the election. A few people objected but when I started arguing with them it was clear they had never thought about it and backed down

What had they "never thought about"? How a civil ceremony between two committed adults shouldn't be based on the sex of the parties?

> inb4 Muh Bible--not talking about religious marriage
> inb4 muh reproduction--plenty of married heterosexuals never reproduce

God Bless the South! (We can be a little passive-aggressive at times. Mostly, the women.)

On the internet. I was raised with manners and told to give everyone a chance so I treat niggers and other shit skins like I would treat whites. I'm not in denial that they aren't my friends or trustworthy though.

He probably just has shit to lose unlike your neet ass living at mommys house.

>I write about how much I hate niggers on the net and then will give homeless niggers money while listening to stories about their lives.

I can relate to this a lot. no matter how much I hate niggers I just can't treat strangers poorly. I have a problem seeing niggers as niggers until they actually do something niggery.

I write about hating niggers on the net then give homeless niggers money while listening about their lives. Empathy is the achilles heel of white men.

Politcal Incorrectnes is the new punk in Europe, atleast in Germany. On the other hand, I do not live in a fucked up city.

Making it short: Yeah, I am pretty much politically incorrect.

This. Being un-PC is the new counter culture. The hippies have seized the reigns of power. The pendulum is swinging the other way

Yes, and make great song/videos about them... #ImSoNAZI... Please share

Endorsed by killer sam youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM&t=1s

Lately I'm becoming a bit of a madman and I have no problem in saying what I think. What is even the point in keeping it to yourself when Europe will have already collapsed in 20 years or so.

called power level newfag

I tone it down somewhat but i still say it.
Gets me in a fuckload of trouble but i often cant help myself, also i am good at arguing so they usually get angry and either fuck off or try and escalate things.

Yeah I get the whole "rude, aggressive" thing. I don't usually say anything since I'm in humanities.

Twenty years is the length of a career... in your case a career you will never have.

Nothing will change until people have the balls to speak the truth to all comers.

I already have a lot of rayciss people at my job. One guy handed out flyers about how much one muslim immigrant would cost. Everybody at work talks about politics, we just dont have any people that get butthurt over it.

It didnt use to be like this, when we had many swedes working here, you could not talk about politics because many of them would get triggered.

Ball-lessness i say. If you want to be a nigger hater but cant do it in the open your a phony little shit. You wouldnt dare punch a nig randomly in public to show your hate because your a bitch and just nigger hate on the internet where its safe.

Speak truth to power, brother. Have actually redpilled a few friends (and my wife) over the years. Can't do that if you're just REEEEEing on Sup Forums over "YOU'RE NOT WHITE" threads

Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and himself
And everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa