Rare amerimutt thread

fuck you

oh come on, most of Europe is in the same spot we are

Imagine being this butthurt

state of paris

>Meme Flag
Opinion Discarded

>oh come on, most of Europe is in the same spot we are

LOL they wish they were in our situation our president and people are pushing out all the jewry....Europe will be begging for help because it seems they are to spineless to help themselves

The struggle between the people and hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific interested parties. It is a small rootles international clique that is TURNING THE PEOPLE AGAINST EACH OTHER, that does not want them to have peace. It is the people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have any soil on which they have grown up, but who live in Berlin today, in Brussels tomorow, Paris the day after that and then again in Prague or Vienna or London and who feel at home everywhere. (((They))) are the only ones who can be adressed as international elements, because they conduct their business everywhere, but the people cannot follow them. The people is bounded to its soil, bounded to its fatherland, bounded to the possibilities of life that the state, the nation offers.

Stop getting buttmad and start getting amused.

Thank you for your service!

Was I the only one banned for making an amerigoblin thread?

>LOL they wish they were in our situation our president and people are pushing out all the jewry...
Who is Jared Kushner? What is the religion of the spouses of Trump's children? Who bombed based Assad?
Fucking kike puppets.

Come on, guy. Have a laugh.

An amerimutt production

>T-they will beg m-me for help

>meme flag
>doesn't post picture of own face
10/10 bait

stockholm sweden

>w-w-we are european guys!!

Do Anglos still exist in your lands?

>"no you"

How old are you?

Prepare to get shutdown by a Muttmod

For fuckssake.

BASED FRUMPFY WILL CLEAN OUT ALL THE JEWERY NEVERMIND THE FACT THAT HIS CHILD IS MARRIED TO A GIGAKIKE XDDDD

THEY DO IT FOR FREE

YUROP NON WHITE BY 2030 USA IS DA LAST HOPE BRETBART TOLD ME

rolling