What's like being Aryan?

can anyone please tell me (non Aryan subhuman)

Daily reminder your country is not white.

sry, I meant Aryan, not american mongrel subhuman negrified/jewified mutts. Sheew shew!
No white genes for you here Mr.-1%!

Life is a struggle. You are always fighting. Then again, that's what you were born for.

It's great having blonde hair and blue eyes, but the only downside is that a lot of us have weird hormone levels and genetics so our hairlines recede faster than most, some kids look to have a receding hairline in their teenage years.

This can be easily countered with supplements, nofap, only washing your hair with water, and brushing your hair/massaging scalp daily. But I have noticed a lot of my people have poor hairlines and probably jack off so it's getting worse for them.

But overall I feel like we're the most pure at heart race in existence and our ancestry gives us good survival instincts and morals. We get along well with Mediterraneans and anybody who has similar respectful but cautious behavior.

24 year old Aryan

Every government institution hates me, except cops. They respect me, I respect them.

Does the Celtic masterrace count as Aryan?

yes nice LARP, can I get some actual Germanics now please?

mixed Aryans, but I was referring to Germans, I should have written Germanic or Nordic. You can still share your views however (Celts I consider to be Aryanized after Nords moved onto the British Isles)

The desire for bland unhealthy starchy food is overwhelming.

it sucks, we are dying, most of our women are whores and many of us are cuck traitors. That being said, I still couldn't stand being anything else and the few of us wo still have a sense of dignity and self respect are the people I live for

Not all of us mixed with the vikings. I'm certain that my fathers side is 100percent pure celtic blood.

Is there any evidence at all that suggests hair loss has anything to do with anything besides genetics?

I wish i were Aryan

My cousins from my mom side are super aryan looking . My dad side is all warriors soldiers fighters and i picked up on that . Browridge and shit like that

I have light brown hair and blue eyes, used to be blond up to age 10 old or so

Very much the reply I wanted to see: a real German. Here, have a Pepe.
well then no sorry
>tfw see all these Germanic QTs with sandniggers and niggers
>tfw i know i would be a better match but i am held back because i know the offspring wont be Aryan anymore

maybe in our next life bro ;_;7
Original Illiryans were Aryans, could he pass for a German?

i can only imagine that it sucks. what is it like not being a rich and powerful jew?

He could easily pass . Especially as a kid . But even now easily even tho hes a bit darker hair .Yea we are illyrians mixed with slavs mostly . My mom side is super slavic . All blue eyes brown and light brown hair . But my dad is very typical dinaric illyrian .

Lmao idc i will breed with a germanic qt anyway!!
My cousins are all blonde blue eyes, so that means that there is a little of Aryan in me too, right?

Hmmmm Riveting.
Yes, Nordics regenerated the Itallic penninsula as well, if you are from the North it's very likely you are at least as Aryans as the Swiss (half-Aryans).

grew up before the internet. listened about everyone elses heritage hearing about their cultural history. ask about mine, muh 6 gorillion. ask teachers, muh 6 gorillion. eventually stop asking and just get called a nazi at school for the rest of my life, friends still do it. around 2003 started getting balls deep in internet, and here we are watching greater israel happen. didnt see my brother for nearly 10 years until recently, ask if hes into memestuff. fucker watches murdoch murdoch, so god damn proud.

haha i didnt get much of my moms feature .I got black hair like my dad . Brown skin in summer get white if i dont go in sum for a while . Only thing i got from her is green-brown eye colour . And my face is exact like my dad .

Hm, not exactly pure Aryan (half Basque, half Celt according to immune gene markers at least) but kind of sucks. Smarter than most people but no good social skills. Annoyed by crowds. Violent tendencies when threatened, otherwise rather peaceful. High incidence of depression in winter. Like to drink and like to fuck. Love science.

t. drunk geneticist and race realist

Montenegro looks really nice friend, shame we rarely hear from it on Sup Forums, would very much like to chill on there. And I've been seeing some pics of the girls, they are really nice. It's like they are slavic (but not too slavic like Russians), and for some reason the buildings are very reminiscent of Italy. Naisu
Is this common in Austria/Southern Germany? Being "mixed"-Aryan I mean. Did the celt side of your family live in Austria during the Third Reich?

Israeli features are objectively more aesthetic

I have fair skin, blonde hair and blue eyes but I'm not aryan. Looking aryan is pretty nice tho

feelsgoodman

As an Irish-American Aryan, its quite good

Op you are such a faggot, remember what you think is what you become...dont spend to much time on pol

Both sides lived here... none registered as "non-Aryan" back then. Grandfather from whom I most likely got those Basque markers never came back from Stalingrad though. In fact, I cannot really explain the Basque gene markers. You see, it is a really fucking rare variant outside of Basques (I am a registered bonemarrow donor, came up in the testing). The place where I come from had been once been a small military outpost of the Roman empire. Romans employed Basque mercenaries. But that is just a guess. It may be one big genetic coincidence instead.

But yeah, most people here are kind of mixed. You see mostly brown hair and green to green-blue eyes around here.

want to know the non-meme answer? no matter how shitty it gets for us, it's still great. because we're truly individuals with a diverse set of interests and skills. no one has an expectation of us to do x, y, or z. no one shames us for following our dreams and pursuing whatever hobbies. we're free to do what we want, because our ethnic collective actions have become an "ill" in modern society. no one is ever going to say "you're a self-hating white!" because one of us played basketball, for example. think about it like this even, generally speaking, white comics are always going to be at the top. why? because they have diverse acts, they think and process information at a different level. it's not hacky shit like what niggers and women do that's a one-trick punchline relating to race and gender.

secondly, we actually are the most sought after, attractive people in the world. we appeal to every type of women there is across cultural and ethnic boundaries. every woman is likely to be attracted to a white guy. this is not only for aesthetic reasons, but i think coincides with my previous point as well, that we're simply more interesting people with depth than shitskins. we also stick out more. when there are a billion poo in loos, Chinese, this and that nigger, etc, we stand much stronger as being emphasized as individuals rather than just being another Raj or Chan.

but a lot of this you shitskins asked for though. you simply can't handle living without being part of a tribe, then you wonder why you suffer in western societies.

I'm aryan, but am 5'9 so I get gassed

Your an idiot. your just here to get whites to say they are white and then you tell them they arent. You are a divide and conquer shill. Buddy

Thats croatia on pic, if its hvar.

everyone is an idiot

>I'm aryan, but am 5'9 so I get gassed
You imply that because you are blonde or? I wanted to checkout this sad thread, but didnt expect it to be so serious.

no, because I'm of direct germanic descent. Was born golden blonde but it turned dirty in my teen years

It has sucked, but it's gotten better.

People have gunned for me and attacked me my whole life. Most wanted to use me or eliminate me as competition.

Are there any Aryans in Argentina and Uruguay?

Imagine being the best but everyone treats you the worst.

It's a weird feeling user, you're proud of what your people have accomplished, but you look at the great caged tiger today and wonder when you can burst out and reclaim the earth.

No idea bro, I'm from the States, I don't get to be more than a mutt or mongrel.

If you have family coming from germany, that still means nothing and aryan is a meme. I am from dalmatia and 2 of my friends are still light blonde, blue eyed, pale and tall and wouldn't meme up things like this. Also being short means nothing if you got the brains and some charm. Hitler was pretty short. Where are you from?

primorje. I'm not memeing, It's just my phenotype, never hyped it up or anything.
it feels like being normal.

Well, idk. You have good health and an easy childhood, for the most part. I'm tall and I have great facial structure. I'm more dexterous than muscular, but I know I could get quite big with time. Either way, I got plenty of friends even taller than me, friends just as good looking or better, so it's not that special. I have an above average IQ, but nothing too crazy. Plenty of my friends are smart as hell. I get a lot of female attention. I'm not the best at grasping opportunities from that, but I get by.

I dont know what else to tell you desu. I'm really glad I was born as pure as a snownigger can get. Norway has its faults and all in all my life has been all too easy for me to develop some extraordinary character, but I'm still young, so. It's great, but its not like its perfect.

I didnt ask how it feels as you cannot take aryan seriously due to "aryans"(germanics) generally being exactly the same as everyone else in europe in terms of intelligence and look the same as some non germanics. It is also not a phenotype. Nordic is a phenotype. And with it comes 6 feet average height.

k

This so much. I realized what I am recently and it's liberating.

Know what you mean, im legally disabled So That helps balance me out on paper atleast

Norwegian living in NZ here, I agree. Norwegian blood is the purest, along with Icelandic and once upon a time, Swedish.

Being hitlers favourite has kinda tainted the whole group, look what is happening to taylor swift, her being a famous beautiful a political very white Girl has got the leftists after her

Sweden is a bit more tainted, sure, but they had a larger population than norway even before the multicultural project so there is still hope. What people freak out about when it comes to white demography, realistically, is that within a 100 years we'll be the smallest minority. Much can happen in a 100 years, however. It will accelerate at a different pace depending on the country. Sweden is the most lobotomized of Europes political establishments, but the demographic situation is still redeemable. I'd only count France and England irredeemable at this point. Germany is... well, Germany. Really hard to say what they'll end up doing.

>civilized discussion on pol
>amerishit enters thread
>YOUR NOOOOOOOOT WHIIIIIIIIIIITE

Italians, spaniards, greeks, and any other europeans that aren't jewish are aryan from a genetic standpoint. You are an imbecile.