HakoMaria

what the fuck is this thing doing on the list of MAL's MANGA TOP LIST?Is it because nip's manga industry has became so degraded that a single novel franchise could surpass every other "good" mangas out there,including naruto,one piece ect?Or it is simply MAL being retarded and this site should never come into existence in the first place?

Send 'em back where they came from!

It's called opinions.

Reading this right now, pretty good

Show me better LN

It's a rare example of a finished and fully translated in English light novel. It also gives a shit about being at least serviceable as a story, which is rare in LNs, that's why it's so high.

>MAL
>nip's manga industry
retard

It's strangely popular in the english fandom but nobody care about it in japan.
That doesn't happen often

Learn japanese first

Well certainly the fact that its been translated and its completed helped.

and it's being translated because there's demand. The reason there's demand is because it's a high quality work; a stark contrast to the LN industry as a whole.

>wow i bump my head 3 gorillion times roflcoptermao
>"""""""""""""""""high quality"""""""""""""""""""" work

Yeah, that's exactly why all the iseaki WN shit is also being translated.

Stop typing like cancer.

EOPS WILL NEVER READ THOSE KAMIGES

theyre all shit anyway

>MAL
Well there's your problem.

One of the most touching and beatiful stories from Japan. Cried twice reading vol. 7. Definitely 10\10.

>kamige
>shit

>jp's babby VN list.

>crest of the stars translation is in demand
>nobody wants to translate it

Is it really that bad in Japan? I mean it's not a masterpiece or anything but I sure could see it being made into a breddy gud animu, even though I haven't read all of it yet. Hell, Chuunibyo and Yahari/Oregairu got an animu and a second season at that, I'm sure Maria could be as popular if not even more.

>MAL
who fucking cares

Either I learn moon or they translate WA2, whichever comes first. It's a race against time now.

Don't talk about shit you have no idea about EOP

This.

Guess it's time to stop saying that I enjoyed that LN, it's too popular now.

>now

>this post

>mangas

There was no demand because literally no one even knew of this work before it was translated.

I'm curious Sup Forums, is this shit published in your country?

Isn't it pretty popular in Poland too? Or atleast that's what I've heard, they got like their own official translation.

Nobody likes jap shit in my country.

What country is that? Even China likes jap shit.

Greece. You wanna buy manga? I hope you like Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and Berserk cause that's all you're getting. I'm sure there's a greek anime comunity or whatever but I wouldn't know, I've only ever watched animus by myself and discussed it with Sup Forums.

>"good" mangas out there,including naruto,one piece ect
Dude, I don't even