whoa, JP got rekt xDD

>he used the term leaf outside of Sup Forums
That's some cringy shit

>"I haven't watched any of Peterson's vids"
>"I judge him as ..."
wow, just lost all respect for Metokur

>Peterson spends some extra time making an accurate Big Five test
>This is somehow both women's magazine shit and wrong to charge money for

Metokur is fun to listen to, but he can be kind of dull.

look at it from his point of view
a lot of these tests exists
he is a professor+70k a month
now he wants 10$?
seems fucking suspicious doesn't it?

o wow im a minful person ??? that sure was worth $70k a month

It's not just him though. It's him and a group of psychologists who were working together on stuff like this before he blew up online last year.
I mean really? What's wrong with making something and asking to get paid for it? Noone has a gun to your head here. Or maybe you're just a commie.

my dudes, Peterson doesn't charge 70k a month, the masses are donating it to him.
Perhaps even because they value his talks and products?

HAHAHAHAHAHA SELF HELP FAGGOTS BTFO

>$70K FOR SOME FAGGY CANADIAN FATHER FIGURE TO TELL YOU TO CLEAN YOUR ROOM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>being this jelly
lmao

This mister meteor guy took the meme seriously

Free speech discussions are a bit beneath my pay grade, but perhaps the black & browns need his lessons?

Metokur's frustrations stem from confusion. Nothing Peterson says is anything he doesn't already know, so he doesn't understand the popularity. I'm with him on that.

this.
Don't fall for the pol memes user-friends, don't be wilfully blind.

Wow, does he have no self awareness?

Internet Aristocrat is starting to lose it again, won't be long now til he freaks out and deletes all his shit again before starting over.

clean the crusted semen off my carpet ???? HOW DID I NEVR THINK FOT HAT?????

no you fucking idiot
problem is it looks generic and it is almost solidified by the fact he is asking 10$ for the test

This video is trash, don’t even give this retard views.

B A S E D - J I M

Peterson cultists FUCK OFF

OP’s link isn’t even from his channel.

Go to sleep Metokur...

I agree with Jim that it's ridiculous for Peterson to be selling those stupid PDF's for getting your life together. If it's such a great thing for society and he's already making money hand over fist then why not just give it away for free?

>Virgin Metocuck gets triggered by Chad Peterson's patreon

I understand where people like you are coming from, but you underestimate how hopeless and broken millennials are. "Clean your room" is a fucking epiphany to them. Do you really think they can digest the words of great men who had an impact on history? They need baby steps for the baby steps.

saying the same things someone 10x smarter than you said a hundred years ago except in a dumber form mixed in with some nebulous ramblings about "the bloody postmodernists"?? $70k for that???? im in !

>selling those stupid PDF's for getting your life together

what

>not knowing who Jim is
>getting butthurt about Peterson criticism
You have to go back

Based yellow fever Jim.

The absolute state of peterson cucks ITT

Steven Bonnell (second) wiped the floor with this virgin autist he has no credibility

selfauthoring.com/future-authoring.html

Bullshit m8, look at the newfaggotry in this thread and see what these "baby steps" are doing.
Peterson is Milo 2: Watered-down Philosophy Boogaloo

Huh?
Just found him recently, how did fuck up last time?

this... is sad

>just bee yourself

More like he just saw those meme videos about Peterson "owning" SJWs and hasn't actually bothered to watch his 10 hour long lectures on Christianity and Psychology and thinks he's just another anti-sjw making money on patreon.

thats not a pdf

extremely limited world view

clearly doesn't understand just how utterly and hopelessly lost people can become

Metokur was on the money, but from a good chunk of posts on this board, people are going to be butthurt because they actually do need someone to tell them how to live their life.

wow, i think you just tingled my almonds there buddy

mister meme is such a cringy faggot
all he does is spout memes, and pretty much nothing else
who the fuck can watch this guy?

>Steven Bonnell (Junior)

yeah man This E-Celeb guy is the real deal, you're a newfag if you don't respect based Jimbo. Did you catch up with his latest stream?
LOLz was that fun

Been saying this since Kermit became famous

the money is going directly to fund research, which is a HUGE deal

he was already posting his lectures on youtube years prior to blowing up

jordan peterson is a savant ! how else would i have known that i'm supposed to wipe my ass and wash my clothes and take a shower and not piss in bottles ??

who would enjoy mongolian basket weaving on a mongolian basket weaving forum

this idea that these civnat cucks are in any bridging people into our side enough to make a tangible difference is fucking ridiculous, if anything they operate more like roadblocks stopping people from going further and keeping them identity-less and emasculated. Just think about it, some kid hears peterson talk and they think it's the best shit ever, do you really think that's going to open them up to new ideas? these guys are just internet versions of legacy media, where instead of biological identity they'll make you identify with their brand of political commentary in the same way Fox caters to their audience and CNN to theirs etc

Isnt this the same guy who dedicated months of his life to in depth criticism of channel awesome and a whole score of internet nobodies who lost all relevance years ago, just so he could feel better about himself? Sounds like he needs to clean his room.

Fuck off metokur. You fucking soyboy anime faggot. Look at his twitter page. Soyboy piece of shit
Dont even care about this peterson guy, just hate soyboys

omg Gubler is bae

Wait, you're telling me he covered ass wiping? Honestly never figured that one out myself. Thanks for the tip brother, gonna go clean my room, and my butthole now.

If you don't like other people brainwashing and herding the sheep then you need to do it yourself. The sheep will always find a shepherd.

>mongolian basket weaving on a mongolian basket weaving forum
>REEEEEEE
go back to plebbit

Look at how this cringy faggot quickly started mentioning money. He's just butthurt.
Salt was just pouring trought the monitor, he sounded all whiny and mad about how JBP is more succesful than him.

He haven't even watched any of his stuff yet has the nerve to judge him, that is just clear that he has a personal dislike towards Peterson. He provided literally 0 arguments.
Get your lives together you whiney shill cunts.

>"WOAH PETERSON GOT REKT LOL"
>"THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF JBP FANS"

Mister Metokur is jelly that he's becoming and irrelevant gamergate artifact, this faggot is calling him a hack yet he has a Patreon account for his literally non-content.
>SJWs suck lol give me money.

Peterson is at least trying to do something else than bashing on SJWs.

Fuck off soyboy and your rationalizations. Next time it tells you to choose a file, ignore it. YOU FUCKING ANIME FAGGOT

Who?
Sounds like a nobody trying to trash talk a somebody to glean some attention. Nothing interesting here.

yea i like many millennials never had a father figure so i need some rich canadian to tell me how to live

>how will peterson cucks ever recover?
the 60k in patreonbux should help lmao

lel
nigger i can strict OHP you

this is true, i just hate when people try to say that people like peterson or PJW are opening people up to white nationalism, it's just not true, it's also what sewer rat leftists proclaim as well, and they are objectively wrong about literally everything

he has no right complaining about someone with a patreon when he has one himself.

Your mother went to the grocery, didn't she? Maybe instead of shitposting you could...clean your room?

Doubt it, considering you're a huge faggot and keep proving it

>the money is going directly to fund research, which is a HUGE deal

Sure it is Pedro.

All these Academics live like fucking kings, while they turn the next generations into idiots.

>all these emotional arguments against peterson

totally unsorted

Peterson is doing an important job of pulling back the veil that covers us from the myths and epistemology that guides us as a civilization.

Many of us here wouldnt be diving deeper into the base philosophies that drive our thinking without him.

whatever makes you sleep at night cuckboi
also
>leaf
lmaoing at you

I shitpost right infront of her, you dumb soyboy faggot

>dude i may be low T and heavy on estrogen but i can assure you that i am 100% logical and don't let emotions dictate what i think

pic related, it's your pansy ass, cunt

I love them both, but Jim is kinda right here.
But then he's not the kind of person who /needs/ someone like Peterson.
There's a fuckton of millennials who desperately do need to hear the shit Peterson says.

macdfwdaggdgslkjhgnas never even heard of your faggot ass third world country, surprised you have internet. Probably a proxy anyway, cause you're a pussy fag who posts anime

let me guess, an online IQ test said you had 200 IQ ?

I didn't say that lmao, getting emotional about my observation?

>muh adhoms
go ahead cuck
tell me how much i'm beta even though i outweigh you by 20 killos and have a lower bodyfat

Trips of truth. Metokur BTFO'd for all time!

Lol at emotional manboys ITT getting all defensive because people are making fun of their idol.

Did daddy Peterson help you get sorted today?

A literal meme spouting high school drop out drug addict is trying to comment on someone far above his status.

If he had talked with Peterson maybe he wouldn't have been such a failure and disappointment to his mother

I forgot, you're not supposed to acknowledge a leaf, that's how you get snow aids.

I didn't realize this Peterson guy was such a shekel-grabbing guru-type asshole. His fans sound like retards.

this honestly. I don't like the recent backpedaling by removing Goldy, but Peterson really is truly important.

Maybe he read his papers faggot

your initial post was emotional since you were talking out of your ass, i simply gave a taste of your own medicine, stop being a bitch

He's an idiot, why is he assuming I've ever paid for anything of Jordan Peterson? Let alone for a personality test... I like Peterson, and I see nothing wrong with him selling snake oil if idiots are willing to pay for it.

yeah you're a hardcore beast who thinks of himself as a little japanese cartoon girl. LOL

Jordan Peterson's Biblical Series is 10/10

You're deluded if you think academics in general live like kings

>I don't watch Jordan Peterson
>But these are my opinions on him
CTRL+W

>attack mister metokur himself instead of being critical of the argument he presents

Same thinking I put towards Alex Jones. Dudes a buffoon, but people buy his dick pills. So props I guess?

Sage this shit.

It isn't that the doofus in the video was completely wrong, it was that he doesn't really know who Peterson is and how helpful Peterson has been to our movement.

He sounds like a whiny girl who's bf made dinner and bought wine for a date but didn't make dessert.

How is pointing out something factual emotional? Get a grip soygoy, you're losing it.

He had too much soy

>selling snake oil if idiots are willing to pay for it.
Bullshit. His entire philosophy stems from hereditarianism and he pushes the notion that personality and IQ are incredibly important when it comes to determining success in life.

I think it needs to be said that Jordan Peterson has two sides.

The most apparent lives on the surface and is the "anti-sjw self help guru" which is easy and fair to criticize. But the more important aspect is one of a decent academic psychologist who has a decent understanding of mythology, evolutionary psychology and business.

The "anti-sjw/post-modernist" aspect is likely the Sup Forums attraction point but what makes him great is his many many hours of videos on western literature, mythology and contributions of psychology. Some of his older videos like Maps of Meaning or Tragedy vs Evil have nothing to do with the drama which pushed him into e-celeb status, and demonstrate him to be well meaning and thoughtful person that makes it unfair to call him a "con artist".

Many teachers and academics live in a bubble of knowledge and I don't see how a lot of them demonstrate how that knowledge can be applied to live a good life.

Jordan at least tries to bridge the gap between his knowledge and how to actually use it to better people. I say this as a matter of fact, not as a congratulatory statement.

Peterson put himself in a very precarious position when he criticized the progressive narrative and he is clearly a man who is under a lot of stress.

His ventures into Patreon have indeed gave him a second income, but can you really blame if the ideas he has makes his job security extremely poor.

In regards to the OP video. I don't think the commentary considers just how little young people get in terms of advice on how to live meaningful lives. Furthermore, he seems to solely denigrate and put down rather than other genuine or well-meaning suggestions. This next line might be unfair but he seems to just be coming from an angry place.

I wish LOL

>Stating facts about someones life
>Considered an attack
That's when you know you've fucked up.

Also
>Being Critical
He just took everything at face value without all the information and proceeded to lambast a guy like always just to be lol meme funny.

Choose your friends wisely kid

Peterson has some good points. Paying to do a Big 5 test where so many free alternatives are available for is pretty fucking stupid.

>to our movement

Speak for yourself retard