Enjoy never winning another election, Republicans

Enjoy never winning another election, Republicans.

Won't make a difference. People have been saying that Florida and Texas would turn blue for like 60 years.

In order for your state to turn blue, it needs to reach a superior level of human evolution. A higher state of consciousness. The state needs to reach such such a high level of civilization that its population can collectively encompass profound issues of the human condition and come together to work towards a more efficient and enlightened society.

That will never happen to either Texas or Florida because there are too many rural and suburban retards.

Ay, yes, bragging about importing retarded shitskins to elect people that whites would never vote for.
And you call Trump a traitor.

I'ma get my Amish bud and we are gonna shoot every Spican if they dare try to move to PA.

>he doesn't know puerto ricans are conservative

>importing retarded shitskins
you can't "import" people who are ALREADY AMERICAN CITIZENS, faggot.

Explain New Mexico, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, etc. then.

except its not a republican fault that commie shithole puerto rico let their public utility providers become massive shitstains

Yes you can, by intentionally fucking up relief efforts (like the mayor of San Juan and others did) so that as many people flee as possible.

I think you're missing the point. Florida and Pennsylvania are swing states, for instance: Bush wouldn't have gotten elected in 2004 if it wasn't for a few thousand(/hundred) votes.

If there's hundreds of thousands of democrats moving into states that require only a thousand swing votes to make or break a republican election. The states will turn blue then.

Is this true?

Puerto Rican here
This is what republicans deserve desu for not making us a state

>superior level of human evolution
you mean superior level of degeneracy
>higher state of consciousness
you mean mental retardation

Obviously this is not true. Puerto Ricans are much lower average IQ than mainland americans, and the island is dominated by democrats who spend big on welfare spending and employing government workers.

LEAVE MY COMMONWEALTH ALONE

I hope you like celebrating 3 kings day and learning Spanish liberal trash

Florida is not a swing state. They'll only vote for meme candidates such as Obongo, but when a true Democrat like Gore or Hillary is running, they'll stay solid red.

They simply lack the absurdly high IQ requirements to be democrats.

I already know Spanish you dumb uneducated piece of shit.

>not conservative
>red this time around
>republican Governor
I live here the puerto ricans are conservatives
it's the mexicans who are libs

I think you meant to call puerto ricans dumb uneducated pieces of shit since they seem incapable of learning english

Why should you learn the language of adversaries who want to conquer you and vote for all your money? I live 20 miles from the border and I intentionally avoid learning a word of Spanish.

Hahahaha. The stage is set. The for NIC sealed the fate of liberal scum. Are you one? Cus, I'd start hiding or making amends. Just keep watching the news illiterate fuctard. #MAGA

You do realize that people on all sides of the political spectrum didn't want to make you a state because you're all too poor and we would've had to take all your debt right?

We don't owe you anything. Your liberal gov did this to you by being totally irresponsible with your money.

This is why the white race will soon cease to exist.

Kek

WHITE PEOPLE GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

oh? not going to insult puerto ricans for not learning a language of the nation they immigrate to but not the white guy who refuses to learn the language while staying in his country?

Your thinking of the 2000 election against Gore.

George Bush won by a margin of 537 votes in 2004 due to Florida. 4 years of a democratic president due to a few hundred republicans. That was the last republican election they had since the Trump election, keep in mind.

fuck you

Sorry, I thought it was the one against Kerry. But against Gore it should make more sense.

Puerto Ricans are liberal?

Sauce?

Its no secret or conspiracy, leftists intentionally funnel migrants into red states with section 8 and other demographic flipping tricks in an effort to undermine white voters.

Obama was made partly famous for doing this under his presidency intentionally relocating thousands upon thousands of blacks into other states giving them free housing elsewhere for no other reason than to tip the scale against people who voted against him.

Leftists are nothing but pure evil.

Why specifically in the swing states?
It seems suspicious...

Based

Swing states tend to be the places people usually want to move anyway, immigrants or not.

You have to go back you spic piece of shit

Enjoy the civil war faggots

Welp, it's official.
The south US is no longer a part of America.

im 0% hispanic you dumb fuck
I'm telling it as I see it

>im 0% hispanic you dumb fuck

>tfw not living in america
>feelsgoodman

>Enjoy never winning another election, Republicans.
yeah I have heard that before

>you can't be born in Florida with non white blood
my parents had a vague idea about their ancestry so I did a test you fantastically retarded mother fucker

>Ohio that red
Please no, stay away you cunts.

You look like a spic Ben Shapiro

without*

>my parents had a vague idea about their ancestry so I did a test you fantastically retarded mother fucker

you're lucky you weren't born here

Dems aren't going to win either. It's clearly a Trumpist win.

MAGA GEOTUS

I sense some projection here pablo

NORTH PHILIDEPHIA BORN AND RAISED
THAT'S THE BACKSTORY IF I'M EVER DETAINED

Puerto Rico will be a state by 2025.

Plot twist:
>Puerto Rico becomes 51st state
>Puerto Ricans swarm to mainland US
>Realestate prices drop like crazy
>American and Chinese investors see an oportunity to buy up small towns and turn them into luxury tourist areas.
>Tourism booms
>Realestate prices in surrounding areas skyrocket
>Gentrification
>A few years go buy and the whole island is gentrified and white
>2044 the Money bubble bursts and everyone goes broke except for people with gold and bitcoin
>Civil war breaks out in America
>The country breaks into several parts, Puerto Rico being one of them
>Puerto Rico becomes a white libertarian ethnostate and it's citizens own 38% of all bitcoin which makes them the richest and most powerful country in the world

Le 34% soon...

Go fuck yourself.
>Hurr we destroyed our state, let's destroy someone else's!
What stupid spic mentality

You're poor because you elect Democrats.

kill yourself you retarded plebbit """intellectual"""

Blue means Democrat, so what the hell are you talking about here?

Trump was the last gasp. Next train: ethnostate

>Its no secret or conspiracy, leftists intentionally funnel migrants into red states with section 8 and other demographic flipping tricks in an effort to undermine white voters.

so Trump is secretly a leftist who is driving Puerto Ricans into swing states with his lousy disaster response?

For someone who complains about people not learning English you sure are terrible at it.

almost all the puerto ricans ive met either dont vote or vote republican.

pretty cool people honestly, they are far better than mexicans.

im a little bias i suppose, i have good bit of puerto rican friends and some i consider to be like family.

the only puerto rican i dont like is the spic my mom is dating, but thats because he acts like a yankee.

No they aren't. Cubans are mostly conservatives. Puerto Ricans are mostly liberal gibs me dat.

Fuck off kike

obama won florida twice sweetie

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

How is that working in Chicago? Everyone is evolved and living together in peace, OK?

it's that last mayor of chicago who was a republican's fault back in the 1930's

How come in Los Angeles only the white areas are "enlightened". Why do the enlightened people in San Francisco step over so many homeless people without helping them?

JUST

leafposting has never been better

o vey

Trump could never ever win no never

>Superior human evolution
>Increase of crime and poverty
HERES THE JEW YOUR Sup ForumsSTY.

Why are the PER CAPITA crime rates so much higher in the blue "enlightened" cities?

Not after what Trump did to their island. Mind you, I'm sure there are some brainlets who will still vote Trump and Republican.

This

Puerto Rico white?

>The state needs to reach such such a high level of population that its population can collectively collect welfare because of the inhuman condition they now live in and the lack of proper jobs to compensate for the overpopulation and come together to vote towards more gibsmedat and less freedom.
Fixed that for (((you)))

Why are the PER CAPITA meth rates through the roof in rural retard areas?

As opposed to the simpletons that think Trump did something to their island?

This

Seems to be a lot of meth users who are rural retards. I would never be delusional enough to claim they were enlightened though.

>leaf

>"""white"""

if that's considered white in US, than 56% might be a lot lower. Maybe already Europeans in america are under 50%

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT BUT I KNOW THAT THEY HATE TRUMP AND 'NATIONALISTS'

The US Census considers browns, muds, and other assorted human detritus like sand niggers to be white. The actual number of white Spaniards in PR is around 15%

>drugs shouldn't be banned but I need this to compete in an argument on the internet so I'll throw aside my beliefs
feels bad bein a lib

they are doing this on purpose. Shipping in more and more Democrat voters

I love how this stopped his argument dead in the water. If only every other numale liberal faggot was as open to logic as that fag was

this is the opposite of true, Puerto Ricans are what you would put in a time capsule if you wanted to show the world a snapshot of everything wrong with the gibs me dat of the early 21st century

PR's just want free shit, if Republicans promised them more, they would vote for them.

But honestly most of them are going to head to the North East. NYC has already been inundated with them. This map doesn't take in to account the social programs pay less in the south, and for how long them pay. I havent checked but liberal states in the North (MA, NY, CT...) pay more and longer. I dont think the Puerto Ricans will last long in states when they know they can get more free money in the North. Puerto Ricans are literally allergic to work.

>what are prescription opiates

They're already here. Allentown is basically a suburb of San Juan at this point.

>Explain New Jersey
What's to explain?

fucking sad what happen in that part of PA, your steel built the great canal...now not so much

I work with a Puerto Rican and he told me he talked his wife out of voting for Clinton because she was a going to win, but only did so because he supported Trump for laughs