Russian children sing how they would die for Putin. Disgusting

>"When the supreme commander calls us to the last fight, Uncle Wowa, then we are behind you."
>"The samurai (Japanese, d.Red.) Will never get an archipelago."
> "We will keep Sevastopol and the Crimea for our descendants."
>We will bring Alaska back to the motherland."

m.bild.de/politik/ausland/wladimir-putin/putin-propaganda-lied-53850080,view=amp.bildMobile.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQcYPYj6PRU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kdcbaiv2y4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Battle_of_Kharkov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatons_to_Megawatts_Program
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

middle one is fucking hot

Too old

Absolutely adorable, it's unfortunate that we don't have kids in this country who sing about wanting to fight and die for Trump. They'd rather play their Gameboys and watch their Nickelodeons.

Better than dying for the US and its master

> Gameboys
> Nickelodeon

You better be shitposting

Nope. It's a serious problem. It's unfortunate that you don't acknowledge it as such.

>bring alaska back
What's with this fucking meme?

Raising a new generation of neo-Communists. Sad. It's a failed system with 200 years of proven failure. Why are these people so obsessed with Communism?

Are Russians brave? They always seemed brave to me.

>patriotism is now communism

He's making fun of you because you are acting like this is 1995.

At the rate of AIDs, krokodile and rampant criminal related dead (in russia statistics are modded to look safer)... yeah sure they will die FOR putin regime, no question.

Balkanization when?

The commie fist along with the Ribbon of St. George are hallmarks of Communism. Clearly, Russia is a Communist State.

Why would I care if some punk on the internet is trying to make fun of me? He probably smokes doobies, watches MTV, and has a tattoo.

Anyone with 52% of blood and the rest of alcohol in the veins will do bretty brave bhit, i am tellin ya.

Pretty sure Nickelodeon is one of the most popular channel for kids in Russia
t. someone who grew up on this stuff, and a lot of my russian friends are the same

the ribbon of saint george is not a communist sign, dude, it's literally a SAINT

It's just a sign of Russian victory

Kids are trolling westerners. Awesome!

but they are literally neo-commies

>being proud and celebrating your victory against invaders that wanted to destroy your country and people is communism

It's a sign of Communist victory over the "evil Nazis." The Bolsheviks raped and murdered German women and children because of a Holocaust that never happened. So again I'm asking: why is Communism romanticized by these people?

>1000 likes
>15k dislikes
goy please

According to your logic entire kids and babies of nest korea are killin it at trolling the westerners. Their hungry act is amasing too!

>how a brainlet russian think "le western, le imperialism, le white saviour, le globalism, le cosmonaut, le homosex"

>Jewish Bolsheviks infiltrated Russia, killed the Tsars, claimed the Government for themselves and then led a war against the only man willing to free the Russian people from the Jewish menace

thats bad example because ribbon of saint george is sign from Russian Empire and this red flag is not soviet in terms of reason why it used. Thats a copy of the flag raised to the Reichstag , banner of victory

they raped and murdered German women and children because Germans killed Russian women and children. Russian citizens literally never cared about the kikes, I promise.

Though the revolution was pure kikery, by the time of Stalin they were persecuting Jews as well. The Saint George's ribbon comes from victory over NAPOLEON. It is literally just a sign of victory.

Fatalism =/= Bravery

Could I ask you a question? Are you an ethnic Russian, living in Kazakhstan?
I'm just curious about the country. Do most people speak Russian or Kazakh there?
Also, is it true that the country is slowly adopting latin alphabet?

(Not a Turanist btw) Just curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kdcbaiv2y4

Stalin already freed Russian people from Jewish menace. shitler just wanted to grab some easy (like he thought) land for G*rman "people" and certainly not for Russians.

Why would anyone want to die for the President? He's just another monkey on the seat. not really important and delusional idolatry. Dying for God is way more important.

see
dont try to double-speak me Russian nigger. The Ribon of St. George symbolizes the Bolshevik/Communist/Jewish victory over the ebil natzees in WW2.

>because Germans killed Russian women and children
source?
> Russian citizens literally never cared about the kikes, I promise.
They cared when Jews killed millions of Russians, didn't they?

pic related. Russia is still plagued by the Jewish menace. And look what Jewtin is doing: causing problems with the West, just like every other Jew.

I've noticed that one buttblasted perushit in multiple threads today. What made you so angry or are you a paid shill shitposting about Russia all day?

>Stalin already freed Russian people from Jewish menace.
Yeah he took them from the evil globalist hands of the capitalistic overlords and sent them directly to the freedom land of St.Peter right? I mean the Jesus disciple not the city.

One more triggered westerner, who sees the world by the eyes of its local MSM and think he knows what is really happening.
These kids should record another song.

I didn't know they were fatalist, I don't know much about Russia though.

>source?
c'mon man, I support Hitler as much as anyone else, but he declared war, he can't expect people not to fight back

You can't post a source for your claim that Russian's were retaliating for Germans raping and murdering women/children? Then you lose, kike! I can't wait until actual Russians rise up against you hostile subversive Jews.

Why because money nor politics are behind me, not fanaticism nor personal interests. Its true conviction than PAX AMERICANA is the best thing ever to happen to the world, and your old fucks at the Kremlin are willing to disrupt it.

I will not hesitate nor be tired to call Russya for what it is, a hellhole or its overlords, ex party mob rotten shitfucks.

>oh shit, Putin is near Jews that must mean he's a Jew
>implying Putin is not a Buddhist
Last time I checked Putin has always wanted good relationships with the West. He wanted to join NATO back when he just got to power but was obviously ignored and instead NATO kept expanding closer to our borders while killing and overthrowing governments that wanted closer ties with us.

Something common to all Slavs to a degree
>life is shit, I am shit, you are shit
>everything is shit
>might as well go out with a bang and make a difference

>unironically shilling for globalism on Sup Forums

>Last time I checked Putin has always wanted good relationships with the West.
He secretly bought 20% of our Uranium from a corrupt politician. Fuck off you ugly hooked nose shekel grubbing Jew

>These kids should record another song.
Agreed. It should include some obnoxious caucasians, low iq asian mountaineers, the never loving chechens. Just to make it more russian and patriotic than already is.

Russians killed Germans because it was war. Just like Germans killed Russians because it was war. Here's literally just one random example, where Germans killed Soviet civilians: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Battle_of_Kharkov

>that wanted closer ties with us.

Nobody wants closer ties with you.

That actually makes sense. I have heard that Slavs value human life less because a lot were raised in the USSR which desensitized them to death. Some Ukrainian guy is the one who told me it when he was explaining why Russia and USA will never end their rivalry. Makes a lot of sense with what you're saying.

Hitler went to war with the kikes running Russia. The Bolsheviks killed the Tsars and took control of Russia. Hitler wanted to return Russia to the actual Russians. But bolsheviks STILL control Russia. Fuck off kiiiiiiikes.

Global trade is not bad per se you stupid mongrel. Have you read the Wealth of Nations? Commerce is healthy, just like Trump said: we need fair deals. According to the propaganda sperm you drink at RT, and other russian outlets "globalism" is evil by default.

Quite funny how you will point out the jews, but it where germans jews who wrote about the proletariat and "evil globalism2"

And I bet you forgot the time when we were supplying your jewified mongrel shitstain of a country with cheap top quality uranium from our warheads that your kikes cheated us into?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatons_to_Megawatts_Program

America will rip russia to shreds and then take their nukes.

Well i have a Kazakh name but my mother is russian so i'm mixed
Most people speak russian, it feels like default language for this country, you only use kazakh with someone that doesn't understand russian, like, if a person came from village to a city, or just ax extreme mambet (kazakh redneck/bydlo,whatever you call it)
I've read that government gave green light to latin, but it's a huge mess to implement so idk

Peruvian is on fire!
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn
Burn motherfucker burn

no, Hitler wanted to kill the slavic untermenschen also to make room for Aryans. Stalin was killing jews my man.

Hitler had the right idea, and communism was a threat to the Nazis, but that doesn't mean Hitler wasn't trying to kill Russians, and that Russian response was anything other than justified

What makes global trade impossible without Pax (((Americana))) and several centers of power ensuring that on country won't abuse its power? And globalism is not just trade between independent countries you moron. We aren't against that and always welcome new fair trade deals but not in exchange for sovereignty.

I live in Alaska, Russia couldn't take us. Even our homeless have guns.

Nigger... Jews subvert, infiltrate, and run all the Nations except like 3. They pit us against one another to cause wars killing the native inhabitants of those nations while they are safe in their top secret locations and bunkers waiting for us to die. Don't you get it? There is no America VS Russia, there is only Jews turning the people of both great places against one another.

We can debate the earlier points of your post if you like but first I'd like you to clarify:
>Russian response was anything other than justified
First, it wasn't Russian response -- it was Bolshevik response and the Bolsheviks were mostly Jews..not Russians. And they raped children. You support that?

based Russia

>bring Alaska back

WEW

>149976245
based

Barely half of them are Russian and all of them are cucked idiots

>Hitler wanted to return Russia to the actual Russians.
I guess that's why he was saying that he will destroy weakened Russia and get its clay for muh glorious reich.

>First, it wasn't Russian response -- it was Bolshevik response and the Bolsheviks were mostly Jews..not Russians. And they raped children. You support that?
No, obviously, I am making a difference between the kiked leadership and the millions of normal people that died in the war. It wasn't mr. rosenberg fighting in the trenches, it was Ivan Ivanovich. And yes, Russian soldiers committed crimes against German civilians, just like German soldiers commited crimes against Russian civilians. It is natural for a country to take pride in winning a war, when their homes and cities were threatened. Proofs: Belarus lost almost half its population; Leningrad was sieged for years; Stalingrad was the grave for hundreds of thousands of normal Russian people. You can't argue that Russian people didn't suffer in the war.

Thanks. I think it's unlikely for people to speak Kazakh. The majority I mean. Russian language and culture will always be a part of Kazakhstan.

Hope they start speaking their own mubmo-jumbo soon because last thing we need is a bunch of hapas and central asian goblins flowing to Russia while being able to speak the language.

Fake and Gay
Needs more Hard Bass

Get the fuck AWAY from Alaska.

I will just put it this way so you, your superior and the superior of your superior get it once for all.

Look how many countries sparked and got wealth by

-The dollar
-The british pound
-Any other currency of the world
-Gold backed currency

Sure you can whine and bitch about the oil and wars that the dollars imply, but America was delivered MORE WEALTH TO POOR (production, military, technology) NATIONS in action that any other superpower has ever done in the last 2 millennials.

Better a known evil that works than a utopia/new fair multisphere that has never worked in the past and is sole argumented in "i known better, america does some bad shit".

Do i like the system that backs the dollar? No, but i did choose it anyday of the week than what ever the BRICs are planning to offer.

Now you get it? bitch

I have a question or something Why are all the children in Russia are being molested?

Putin is Europe's last hope!

I don't see anything wrong with this. Based russia.
At least they wont end up like Sweden
>This is my country, this is your country -I'm so happy to share it with you
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

Russia IS Slavic Sweden

We are coming for you slavbro, you better be prepared

You fucked up now, vodka niggers.

Absolutely disgusting.
Hitler did nothing wrong except operation Barbarossa.

It actually goes deeper in history than the advent of communism. Due to the constant need of being on the defense from various conquerors through history Slavic societies have developed higher collectivist tendencies. Meaning, said fatalism, less value on oneself, favoring autocratic political systems due to perception of stability/public security they offer..

>has no nuclear weapons or decent army
>we are coming
Pure Ethnic Russian people and Germans must be evacuated from your shithole and your disgusting diaspora deported.

There are a few Oblasts with 100% ethnic russian cities, but the main reason of it was due poverty. Once job demand grow it will be infested by post-soviet russian nationals.

good

it's nice to see Russia becoming great again

If you slavs try to take back Alaska while I am alive i'll kill you all.
We speak ENGLISH in Alaska and have our U.S Anglo/Germanic based culture.
Fuck OFF.

Totally random, Kazakhstan is doing really well. They should produce their own rocket engines and just charge russia for the launch complete service.

>Sure you can whine and bitch about the oil and wars that the dollars imply
>it's okay if some countries get ruined for decades and millions people die and suffer, with luck it won't be my country hopefully, better suck the circumcised dick harder so senpai appreciates it
It also delivered more niggers, cucks and all kinds of degenerate shit to all nations that it influenced. This kind of globalism is more damaging in the long run because it's aiming to destroy all countries and cultures and blend them into a single quasi-american one.
Great for you, but why the fuck do you even care if you claim to be not a shill? Your country is far away from our even theoretical zone of influence and no ones invites you anyway.

>U.S Anglo/Germanic based culture

lol keep larping you faggot
half of your youth are literally faggots and marxists

If anything you should be making every effort to stop them from reversing russification.
>every -Stan to continue or implement usage of russian cyrrilic
>retain russianized names and surnames
>fight to retain russian as a spoken language everywhere
And something even the tsars didn't do.
>fund missionaries of russian orthodox church

Don't let them eacape.

pls evacuate me to yakutsk. I love yakut cuties

this map is bullshit. You know how i can prooooove it?
did you ever play cs go or dota2 with russians or anither eastern europeans?
they individualists as much as western europeans. Chinks is collectivists, because thats foundament of their culture

>have our U.S Anglo/Germanic based culture
>Russian nationalist girl picture
>There are a few
All ethnic Russian regions should be this way. Russians shouldn’t be looking like Peruvians in 2300 if you catch my drift
>is doing really well
No shit with all the Russian/German built things

He's larping as a turbo Russian nationalist while claiming to be ethnic German.

>Germanic
that alone is a reason for extermination

>the Ribbon of St. George are hallmarks of Communism
Russians should give up on their national sumbols, just because soviets also used them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
>The Georgian ribbon emerged as part of the Order of Saint George, established in 1769 as the highest military decoration of Imperial Russia

"I showed you my tovarish, now show me yours"

Just mongrelize my nation the post. Conquered animals are not supposed to carry anything Russian. It’s desecration in itself. You want your ideas to be spread? Go and preach Croatian culture in Turkey and Serbia while handing those two Croatian residence permits left and right

>It also delivered more niggers, cucks and all kinds of degenerate shit to all nations that it influenced.
coff coff it was due your proxy choosen network infiltrating in american universities and film elite coff coff
I don't know man, its like some nation tried to demoralized and destroy the good old racist misogynist America from the 50´s to make them more emasculated.

Anyway normalization will never occur, people are waking up and even in a 52% or 34% demographic it will raise because that is a wonder of democracy. Freedom of affiliation and reproduction while your side will end up balkanized to the extreme or prostituted to its end to China to remain relevant. Anyway the game is over for your kind.

>Your country is far away from our even theoretical zone of influence and no ones invites you anyway.
We have been here longer than you. Way before vikings mixed with local thin bois to create rus. And believe me we will have a seat once we reach space colonization. Its better like this. Some people like fame or glory, peruvians just like to live in peace and in solitary.

the girl you posted is from russia

You don't understand what the "glorious reich" was, user. Hitler planned to create the New German Order. He meant to take his system to the rest of Europe, liberating all places from the Jews who slithered their way onto branches of politics, finance, and media because through these the Jew has conquered the Nations. And with a true Eurasian Alliance Hitler would liberate America. Each place governed by the native ethnic people, who create their own laws, follow their own customs, and even maintaining their own militarizes. All of this restrained by an agreement between sovereign States and a mutual understanding of principles and agendas. Isn't this better than the International ZOG? Jews and the liberal minority could receive their own lands, because we value ethnonationalism. They too are their own ethnicity of sorts, and with Jews and the racially diverse minority mix, they will eventually create a new ethnicity through the false act of evolution called Miscegenation. They will live in Palestine, France, and Madagascar.

And there will be no wars.

Or we could embrace Bolshevism, which is just Communism, which is Judaism and let the kikes rule the Nations from Israel before they kill off the Europeans and real Russians according to their Plot. Reclaim your lands or lose your people.

My kids sing how they will die for trump and kill muzzie shitskins like you. It's glorious.

Yet you encourage Americans to die for the jew overlords

>St. George
>hallmarks of Communism
Please read what you write. Lenin and his chekist jews massacred russian priests and enforced state atheism. Also in the former USSR communism is fairly nationalistic in nature nothing like what you have west of the Berlin wall.

keep dreaming faggot, America will turn into a marxist state faster than any other country

>We have been here longer than you
WE
>peruvians just like to live in peace and in solitary
>proceed to be anal annihilated all day about the country half a globe away

Nice fanfic. Next time try to stick to what shitler actual wrote and was proclaiming instead of your wet dreams.