Serious question:

Serious question:

Do you believe in natural selection, in Darwin, in the rule and law of nature? Do you believe in the alpha male? Do you believe that women are attracted to the most viable, masculine mate and that men are attracted to a woman who can give them healthy chidlren?

Then why are you against white women choosing black men? Obviously nature won and that black man is who the woman sees to be the alpha or the best possible mate. What exactly is wrong with this? If you're better than that black man, wouldn't women naturally select you?

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380834/jewish/Righteous-and-Wicked-46.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's wrong with black men having sex with white women? Well...

>Negroes are Hebrews.
>Hebrews are supposed to marry among themselves.
>White women are disgusting. They all want to fuck men who remind them of their fathers. Or they're into some cuck shit. That is gross as hell.

>Do you believe that women are attracted to the most viable, masculine mate and that men

Yes, that would be white men, i.e. winners of every Strong Man Competition ever created for the last 50 years.

>If you're better than that black man, wouldn't women naturally select you?

Latinos get more white pussy than niggers, I'm not sure I'm getting your point?

Where you at OP? Got no arguments, statistics or sources to back up your meme-tier claims?

Why are Asian men so undesirable? Even less than Black men.

Not by much, they're practically equal. Self-explanatory, most Asian males are scrawny dorks.

>are women dumb creatures, driven by emotions, that shouldnt be trusted ?

Yes.

>Obviously nature won
Sorry but years of multi culti brainwashing isn't nature

Black men are not high test alpha males. They are high test, high estrogen manchildren that only seem, "alpha", because Mr. Goldberg and associates run American media, which is essentially just a giant psy-op used to push culture creation on a demoralized generation of white women (and white men) who have broken families, with non-existant community, in a continuing fragmenting society.

I grew up around blacks. Had to see them in the locker room in high school. They are not all packing. Most are manlets/are fat with bitch tits. The black men = inheriently alpha is a total meme. They're really not much different than whites in terms of physical build variety.

Growing up with a single mother, the TV and media was there to shape my perspective of the world. I had Jewish comedians and shitty comedy movies constantly shilling blacks have big dicks. I had NFL and NBA filled with niggers fat middle aged men who have given up on life would watch. I had to see stupid ass spoiled white girls say Usher was hot, because his ripped bod was spammed non-stop in comparison to measily and weak looking effeminate boy bands on any sort of music channel. With niggers and jews you lose.

TL;DR - GTFO with your jewish psy-op memes

report and move on

Good question tho

None of those women are white lmao

This aryan couple is amazing
Sauce of the pic man ?

The problem is that the children are ALWAYS bastards.

because niggers aren't human

I got 55cm myself and am white.

Look around at your society.

Are the alpha chads having children? Or are there fat ugly couples who have ZERO self-control pushing kids around in pushchairs? Guaranteed the latter.

I swear - a goal of life is to recognize that the physical world is FAKE AS FUCK. Everything is an illusion. That's why pious religious people don't have kids. All the best most intelligent people throughout history did not have children. Having kids perpetuates your lifeforce and stops you from shifting off the wheel of samsara onto the next existence a level higher.

Thoe who have kids have succumbed t the "delights" of this fake world and have failed the test.

>samsara
Galgal Neshamot is pretty much what I've known it to be, but I agree with you.

Oh wow - theres reincarnation in Kabbalism. I learned something new today

Most White women choose White men.

Asides, Jews have the information monopoly and strongly promote racemixing which surely has an effect. It is not natural to choose a Nigger or Gook as a partner, it results in ugly mongrels.

No because people are propped up artificially now. If there was actual natural selection white men would band together and kill blacks for women. Women would then have the option of the most alpha whites or would be taken by them.

We are more evolved than animals and to live by the standards of an animal makes you beta.

TL;DR OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT!

chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380834/jewish/Righteous-and-Wicked-46.htm

This will give you a general understanding of Judaism's view on reincarnation.

>band together and kill blacks

typical devil mentality.

if it was actual natural selection you crackers would be gone long ago.

> frontal lobelettes live on gibs, acts crazy, is called “alpha”
> roastie no longer Shamed for slutting, would get gibs for having baby
> media brainwashing girls to become degenerate

Pretty sad situation

Niggers still band together and fight, whites don't do this anymore. Niggers are the biggest pussies when it comes to fighting, whever they're losing a fight all the chimps will group up on the opponent.

Thanks man. I'll check it out. Kabbalah has to be among the most interesting topics I've ever stumbled across

Is this bait? Smells like bait.

could the problem be that white man has evolved so much faster than white woman. Woman is still greatly controlled by subconscious. While white man want purity in soul and environment, control over your self and harmony.

Brainwashing by kikes has great impact to weak mind

Wrong, if you are black you are going against nature by reproducing with another species. You are helping to eradicate the nigger as even you are unwilling to propagate the genome of such disgusting species. In the end, your mixed babies will suffer the wrath of the half-breed, unwanted by all sides and sickly. Or you will be locked up for killing that whi-ho when she is pregnant.

90% of this board is bait and you dumb fuckers respond to it.
Kids ruin everything

>black men are the most viable and masculine choice for fatherhood because "muh natural selection"
Please do explain why 80% of black households are absent of any father then, my pseudo-intellectual wannabe friend.
>Why are you against white women choosing black men
I'm not against it, more than 90% of white women in the US from 18-30 say they prefer to preserve their race and marry a white man. The few who do race-mix are bottom of the barrel IQ retards, single mothers, or landwhales so it's not really a loss for any white man with halfway decent standards.

White woman and white people aren't the product of natural selection.

They're the product of ordered, civilized selection.

Natural selection stopped when the White Man started farming. We entered an era of cognitive, ordered, engineered selection.

The ancient warlords started killing people based on their behavior, talent, usefulness in civilization.

You can't even count the incidences of cullings, genocide in the past.

Look at how the Romans, Greeks, Persians, Egyptians treated their enemies.

Royalty practiced incest, too.

Niggers, criminals, people who couldn't handle civilized killing were straight out murdered.

Human women and their ancient ancestors have almost ever ever been able to choose mates. They were always chosen by the male. Even Austrolopithicus females may not have chosen their mates.

Even in tribal Africa or Australia, the patriarch would choose the mate for his daughter.

Women are bad judges of genetic health or value because they never farmed, bred animals, etc.

The White Man and Eurasian farmer's brain evolved to grow shit, value genetic strength.

The same part of the White Man brain tells him what two horses will make a good horse if bred together or what kinds of tomatoes are best for growing is what makes him better at judging genetic fitness.

Nigger and female brains aren't wired for that since their ancestors didn't do shit like that.

its true , thats why you never find a racist chad, dudes who get pussy go through life with a smile, and arent online hating life wishing jews died because some complete stranger to them fucks a black guy

>not natural

people have been race mixing since theres been races , who are you to say what is and what isnt natural? and for the tiny little amount of people who are race mixed they represent a large amount of the fashion and movie industry objectively most race mixed people are attractive

>he thinks women give a shit about pretty boys
>he's still a blue pilled faggot thinking women are like men who care about only looks and not the resources and power a man has to offer her

Because da j00z

You have to have an organized brain to be racist. You have to have "farmer" genes.

It takes a lot of self deceit and indoctrination to make a smart person not racist.

A lot of smart people are racist but hide it. They aren't honest.

Niggers never evolved like Eurasians. Don't have the same background. Didn't evolve like the whites and Chinese.

Agriculture changed the way primitive humans did shit.

Feminism is counterproductive. It slows down the White Man's technological progress.

How can you realistically compared a 100% African subsaharan niggers to someone of 100% Eurasian ancestry?

The Eurasian is the product of thousands of year civilized breeding, warfare, genocide, famine, etc.

The White Man is self made, not born.

The White Man can not be replaced by people not engineered for civilization.

Yes, Darwinism works.....just not in the way you want. Pic related.

C O P E
O
P
E

Yes goys, just let everything slide.

There's no actual rule or "law" of nature. There's what works in a given set of logistics, and what doesn't, and that is constantly changing for most species.

Also humans are much too complex to be viewed through a simplistic paradigm such as those involving classifications such as "Alpha males" (these paradigms themselves are also being challenged as longer and more comprehensive studies of socially complex animals are conducted then has ever been possible before due to a variety of technologies and situations).

And no, women may have instincts to seek out what they perceive as the most viable male available, but civilization itself is an exercise in mitigating instinct, humans are much too complex for instinct to even be applicable in many situations.
This is why we don't shit ourselves whenever a car drives by us.
The psychology of any given women can have many different influences then the next women.
And it's not just women, obviously. For example, men may often be attracted by sexual characteristics that do not necessarily indicate or mimic fertility.

>Then why are you against white women choosing black men?

I'm not. But when you fetishize an aspect of a person and make decisions based upon that, you may be overlooking glaring comparability issues and are setting yourself up as an easy victim for predators.

I have nothing against anybody who meets somebody and they happen to be a whatever.

It's the people who seek out specific traits as their only guiding factor that I believe to potentially be doing themselves a disservice, and this extends to many situations beyond race or gender ect.

>never find a racist chad
lmao did you even go to college? they don't go on Sup Forums but they would definitely fit in here for the most part

>The Eurasian is the product of thousands of year civilized breeding, warfare, genocide, famine, etc.

the eurasians had the more fertile land than sub sahara ever did and they were located ideally next to asia and north africa where technological advancements and ideas were being traded.

you cant compare the 2 without hiding the fact that one is in europe and one is in africa. we are products of our environment.

it doesnt make blacks worse than you it just makes them better for living in africa and you live better in europe thats all

ye lol

I did and most of my friends were chads and had no prejudices and always could party with any race

Civilization is a farm, not a zoo.

Women who choose blacks are dumb.

Just look at how the international community, the civilized parts, rate countries... GDP.

Gross Domestic PRODUCT. The value of a country is measured by the productivity of its citizens.

We're rated like domesticated animals... chickens. A chicken is rated by its ability to produce eggs.

Darwinism doesn't really apply on the farm.

If you view civilization as a farm and want one with a high GDP, you'd choose good farm animals... the ones best suited for a farm, the most productive, the ones bred for farm life.

You'd be racist as fuck and reject niggers. You'd want a civilization built around productivity.

None of those girls are even white you memeflag nigger

I want to see these girls BLACKED especially the one on the left with the neck collar, slutty look, and ass perking up against the BBC

>believe in
>believe in
>Do you believe
found the faith-based religionfag

Ted Kaczynski was right.

It's too late. We're doomed.

Nigger penis looks like piece of shit