>It's a dual audio torrent

>what is AB

>dual audio
>the signs and songs sub track is on a higher priority

>He doesn't Stream

>[MX-EN-PT]
>have to change to english every episode

>not knowing about the sub priority options

Why didn't you just save what you watched in the first place? You dumb bitch.
>Oh noes! I have to make two clicks to avoid something that I'd rather not acknowledge the existence of, someone's pierced my bubble of comfort, I need my fainting couch!
Grow up, all of you.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

i speak portuguese but this upsets me, reading and watching anime/hentai/manga in my own native language feels just wrong, even VNs are a bit weird

It's a pain in the ass to have to walk across the living room to change the sub track for every new episode.

You don't have a remote?

What's worse is when Commeme is the only option for a show.

No, I don't have a remote for my PC.

>he haven-t killed himself yet

>he doesn't have a remote for his PC.

>Oh noes! I have to make two clicks to avoid something that I'd rather not acknowledge the existence of, someone's pierced my bubble of comfort, I need my fainting couch!
It's annoying because it makes the files bigger.

You know you could just remux the episodes, right? Is that so difficult?

Sure, I could do that, but it's still a pain in the ass.

The English subs are nearly always really shitty on dual audio torrents as well, they're the kind of subs who'll use Mr/Ms instead of honorifics

>Dual Audio 24bit 96khz FLAC
>720p video

Then 12 years later, when the download finishes because only one person in the world is seeding, you watch and it's not as good as you remember.

>FLAC
every time, fucking autists

What's so bad about coalgirls?,

They're a little bloated but they sure are better than commie.

>choosey beggars

you need to be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

also learn japanese dumbass.

>"1440p FLAC"
>it's actually a 720 upscale muxed with FLAC and bloated to double the filesize
Good riddance, only retards archive Bloatgirls

They rarely do the subs themselves, if any. Most of the time they just edit other available subs. Agreed on them being better than the meme cartel

>they sure are better than commie
>what is Monogatari SS
The Daisuki subs CG is using is worse than a still warm pile of dogshit. Commie is actually good for Monogatari.

I was forced to use Russian trackers because of that. Some of them have English subs, and they usually have shitton of seeders.

with yellow hard subs

Coalgirls are ok though, unlike Commieme

It depends on the show. For a lot of shows, you'll find typesetting errors with their 1080p releases because they don't bother updating the typesetting from 720p -> 1080p.

Also, FLAC for everything is dumb.

A thing I've noticed with Russian trackers is that sometimes the shows have Russian fandubs.

I didn't even know that fandubbing was still a thing. I downloaded the audio file for one of these dubs and it was clearly just 2 girls trying to voice about 10 different characters, including male ones.

How do you know it's fandub? It could have been official licensed dub with just 2 girls trying to voice about 10 different characters, including male ones. Trust me, I'm Russian.

Ha, I hadn't considered that.
The mic quality was also really bad, but then that's a staple feature of any dub.

There is zero excuse for using FLAC instead of 320kbps.

It's a loseless format

The human ear can't discern a difference between 320kbps and flac. Just like you can't see over 60 fps.

This is why you should watch everything that airs, so in the future you don't have to go back and watch old stuff.

First of all the human brain cant even comprehend anything greater than 30fps and that is for truly exceptional individuals. iirc .0000001 % of the population are actually capable of comprehending 30 fps. the average for most people is 24 fps that is the one that is truly comfortable. it reduces eye strain and your brain does not get overloaded. Some research has actually been done that states that 24 fps might actually be harmful to us.

>dual audio
>default is engdub

Do the source BDs even have lossless audio though? If they don't the only excuse for FLAC is being a what.cd autist who gets panic attacks at lossy re-encoding and who can't be fucked to install the libraries to play the raw AC3 or whatever tracks

Every time.

>want to watch some new anime
>only torrent is Horriblesubs, or Horriblesubs with very minimal re-typesetting and karaoke

You'll be glad to know that what.cd is gone then.

You should be glad, 20 years ago there would've been no subs at all, or the subs would've been months late. It's thanks to CR/Funi and HS ripping them that we get everything subbed immediately after the airing in Japan.

Wait when did this happen? Did the govt finally take them down?

Their servers got breached so they freaked out and deleted all site and user data.

So they still have torrents/file data they are just in hiding?

>Then 12 years later, when the download finishes because only one person in the world is seeding, you watch and it's not as good as you remember.
This has happened more times than I remember. And its not right off the bat you notice ether, its like 7 or 8 episodes in it finally hits you that this anime isn't that great.

They say they aren't likely to be back up again any time soon, but archive.org and some others had the torrent files, so another site will probably pop up sooner or later to replace it.

And only 2 months after I got an account. ffs

With the tracker down, and DHT disabled on private torrents, I don't believe there'd be any way for users to connect. Besides, a lot of the content is reuploaded to places like rutracker