ABORTION: What's your position?

I am pro-life. It took me a long time to eradicate the social programming of our society that stands behind the pro-choice mentality. No matter how I look at it, I cannot justify the murder of an innocent human life. And that is exactly what it is, murder.

>inb4 muh nogs are going to overpopulate us.

I get it. This was a fact that I struggled with for a long time. But, if I am going to stand behind my principles, I cannot say that it's okay here, but not okay there.

Tell me how you feel, /pol. Is abortion degenerate behavior? Is it a slippery slope that we should continue down? Should the murder of innocent children be allowed under certain circumstances.

Eugenics are the way forward and aborting retards can only be good.

Depends on the race.

Funny how that procedure shares the same name with the DNC

>Eugenics are the way forward and aborting retards can only be good.

I see your point, user. But who are we to play God? Shouldn't we allow nature and evolution to take care of the retards for us? Aren't their better ways than murdering innocent children?

Again, I totally get it, but like I said above: Who are we to play God? In my opinion, by supporting abortion, for any race, makes us as bad as the degenerates that get them.

holy shit, i never knew this. fucking kek

>Shouldn't we allow nature
Yes, nature/god not that long ago would have killed him and made him suffer. We should offer the painless way out, the way it was intended to be.

Both, actually.

Abortion should be legal if resulted by rape, sexual assault, etc, but it should not be just "I just don't want it. Get rid of it" kinda situation.

Even then, the expectant mothers should consider both options of raising the child and having it aborted.

but is it really painless for them? Evidence shows this may not be the case? Studies show that as early as 5 weeks, they are able to sense stimuli, good and bad. The thought of a innocent human suffering fucking kills me, m8.

i think your mother should have had one

>it's not a murder if niggers aren't human beings

Okay, so this I can kind of get behind. I think a lot of my position stems from this mentality that women can just "get rid of this inconvenience" that they've brought upon themselves. This mentality is the definition of degenerate behavior imo

pic related

maybe true. but, I am still one that falls into the "niggers are not defined by the color of their skin" category.

>feel a snip
>starve
Again, the argument remains, that they were made to die. They are a burden due to us wanting them alive.

OP, you've looked at too many Hallmark cards

Foetuses, babies, children
are parasites

You parasited your mother's body then you were a parasite on your parents

Parasites tend to kill their hosts
By the time you left college, you'd destroyed your parents' lives, stolen their youth, depleted their savings, destroyed their will to live
For you to survive, your parents had to sacrifice their dreams, their social life, countless opportunities and youth and years that billions could not buy back for them

fucking kek

so the continuation of our species is parasitic in nature?

>The fetus is basically just a paras--

fuck, this hurts my soul, brother.

My thoughts exactly. Forcing someone to keep a baby that was a result of some pretty messed up shit will only end badly in the long run for the vast majority of cases.

Give choice in extreme circumstances - not because you were to fucking lazy to use a condom or the pill.

This seems to be the most rational stance in our current society. But how do we prevent the degenerates from serial murdering their children?

Registry?
Make them pay more?

Why is murdering a pregnant woman considered double homicide?

good point, user

Pls not real

dude, right? This is the kind of shit that flipped my position on it.

Also, listening to fucking retarded women try to justify it. They have no valid arguments. Ever. It's murder pure and simple.

If not White, all for it. If White, is the fetus ill? The "father" a rapist? Disformed? If not, adoption

We need to get rid of the genes that allow people to do this. I know of one way to achieve it.

>If not, adoption
so yes, I think the best thing that we can do is to really stand behind a pro-choice mentality of pro abstinence, pro adoption, pro contraceptives

>Is abortion degenerate behavior?
no
pro-choice goes both ways though
roasties shouldn't expect erryone to pay for their abortions

This is so heartbreaking to see.

It is a great evil and the ultimate act of selfishness. That being said the niggers probably view it as fashionable.

>roasties shouldn't expect everyone to pay for their abortions

And I totally understand this, man. I believe a good first step would be to end federal subsidization of abortions. How in the fuck is it ethical to make someone pay for something that goes against fucking everything they believe in.

mfw you're right

Dude, do you HAVE to show that photo for shock value to discuss abortion? What the fuck is wrong with you?

ABORTING MY BABY IS MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT YOU FUCKING FASCIST
NOW LET ME CUT MY 5 YEAR OLD'S DICK OFF

pretty basic photo, user. Would you rather we sugarcoat the topic? Remember where you are. It is what it is. This was one of the first images that comes up on a google search of abortion.
I think if we're going to have a constructive discussion, we can't turn our heads from the reality of what the procedure entails.

Been decided since 1972, govt shouldnt pay for it and it shouldnt be taught that its a valid form of birth control

fuck these images are killing me.

agreed, fambro

indeed
my money, my choice
(I don't particularly care about abortions, even less about roasties, but I rly do care for my moneyz)

rly, solomon kind of justice always shows true intents
say:
>you can have your abortion, but you're the one paying for it
and they'll screetch just as much, because muh free irresponsible stuff

same as fag marriage
they should just tell them
>oh, yes, you're right, you don't all have the same rights
>so let's put an end to civil marriage
then they'd soon lose interest in their show for attention, and turn to something else, like tranny kids, legalizing pederasty, or whatever they somehow come up with

how many weeks is it?

On one hand I want to increase police in nigger neighborhoods, legalize generally harmless drugs, and discourage single motherhood so that nogs can start actually setting up stores and stop complaining about the white man

But abortion is fucked up and I want to make that illegal too.

Maybe we should just deport all the blax

I believe that once you fertilize an egg, you've created a person, and killing that person is murder. Period. Anyone else is fucking wrong.

this

Before Roe v Wade abortions were to save the mother's life, nonviable pregnancy, or (this is the sticking point) so "upsetting" it endangered the mother.Women had to go before medical professionals to get abortion approved. Many sought back door abortions or concoctions and died. That system was wrong. Now, many think that the baby is just cells until it takes its first breath, that is wrong. The answer can be found in end of life issues for elderly and sick. We need to start with the fact there are 2 people's lives involved. Both have rights. There's been a push to treat abortion like nothing more than "healthcare" When Roe v Wade came about, birth control was not as effective, there were not as many choices. No long-term temporary choices. Detecting a pregnancy took much longer and was less reliable. Survival rates before 32 weeks were miracles. Now that technology has changed & we know what happens in detail every day of development (which we didn't then), it is time to have a new discussion about it, knowing there will be times and situations where an abortion is the only suitable option for the woman carrying it. But, the discussion has to acknowledge there are 2 lives that hang in the balance. Time to think outside the box as well. Many people want children, perhaps removal of embryo or fetus for future implantation in another or the mother again? Maybe the mother could carry it long enough to give it a chance at survival (20 wks or so) and the adoptive parents pick up the cost of care? Of course, if possible, adoption normal term explored. Most not choices in the 70's . My guess as to why they "push" abortion anywhere anytime for any reason? Money- in body parts and the "business" of abortion.

Pro-life for Whites, don't care what the other races do.

Pro abortion

This. We are not god nature will progress us as fast as she needs us to go.

>muh feelings

Maybe human behaviours are an expression of nature.

Can do without them. We need all the "biological byproducts" to produce our vaccines and make quality control assays for Pepsi Cola...

You have a choice between saving three jars of viable human fetuses, or a toddler from a burning building and you can only make one choice. The fetuses will be guaranteed to grow to adulthood if saved.

Well, it depends, because if you're having a good time here on Earth, you think life is good: you want every potential person to get in it.
But lots of people have a bad time here on Earth. I think abortion is merciful. Being alive sucks.
>inb4 kys
Yeah good one you lil fuckin goose. Life sucks. It's JUST upkeep. Constant upkeep. Pray that the void is everything you dreamed it to be.

You have a choice between saving three jars of viable human fetuses, or a toddler from a burning building and you can only make one choice. The fetuses will be guaranteed to grow to adulthood if saved.

Which do you save?

It is eugenic

i'm fine with it

I let them all die because they aren't blood.

Look, a fetus is not a child. That's why it's called a fetus. I think the stronger moral imperative is to keep multitudes of people from breeding and expanding the human population to new heights, while resources grow ever more scarce. Are you really saving a child if you are forcing it to be born to a mother who doesn't want it, or isn't mentally prepared to care for it? And to grow up and be packed into a classroom full of more 'mistakes?' To live in a city overflowing with mistakes who will live and die doing nothing but consuming and surviving?

Thank you for taking the time to post this, user. I'm saving. Hope you don't mind.

But how do you justify it, user?

Should be banned no matter what stage of the pregnancy and the women who do have one should be executed.

It's D & C (dilate and curettage)

you sir, need to calm the fuck down

I demand public stoning for those heartless witches

what race are the fetuses

Holy fuck, I was kind of in the middle about the whole abortion thing, it's not really a conversation people have in Britain, but fuck this!

>tfw you'll never be a double-agent abortion doctor and spend your days fucking roasties vaginas with knives

I'm all for a total ban on abortion.

I work in pharma and can easily procure the required meds to induce abortions. I'll be like the Al Capone of coat-hangers!

The day of the rope cant come soon enough.

Fucking dumb comparison. Aborting a foetus doesn't kill a child.

However, within your scenario, the three foetuses are probably what I would save. I'd want to save them all, but at the end of the day if I have to make a choice, that would be it.

The thing is though, why? What makes a rape baby actually different than an average baby?

>something feels morally wrong
>implying it is not an argument, or an argument in the same sense as "muh feels"

kys

Abortion is allowed and subsidized if tubes are tied after abortion.

What you christcucks don't understand is abortion has killed millions of niggers.

Heheheheh

Punishable by death after the first trimester

I would rather be aborted than the child of a mother who wouldnt hate me every time she saw because it reminded her of the rape etc.

Any time someone claims women are naturally kinder than men, I just remind myself of abortions.

I am pro life. But if the woman was raped, the baby has any disability, or the baby will harm the woman then it should be aborted. It should be government run.

>have unprotected sex
>don't take the pill after
>wtf i have a baby now

>Abortion should be legal if resulted by rape, sexual assault, etc, but it should not be just "I just don't want it. Get rid of it" kinda situation.
this

abortion should also be legal if its retarded or has severe genetic defects
other than that its just something lazy roasties do (that they don't want to pay for themselves more often than not for some reason)

We've been over this.
Pro-life for white mothers.
Pro-abortion for non-whites.
There is no such thing as pro-choice.

HARD QUESTION

I DON'T KNOW IF I RATHER A NIGGLET MORE TO SUPPORT REST OF HIS/HER LIFE OR SUPPORT RELIGIOUS GUILT

*NIGGLETS OR CRACKBABIES

If being in the military and killing innocent people to "protect" your country against "terrorists" is okay then so is abortion.

>ABORTION: What's your position?
If its thick, hit it with a brick