imgur.com/a/thmE6
>S Syria Nov 17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>Random Nov11
imgur.com/a/aKdim
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 18
>Conflicting reports that Hawijat Kati was surrendered, or that the fight is still ongoing
>ISIS car bomb kills 20, injures 30 at site for displaced families near DeZ
>NE Hama; Free Idlib Army takes out 2 govt tanks with US made TOW missiles
>Most recent batch of Amaq images released from Abu Kamal depicts SAA approaching the city
>Joint mechanism of the UN and OPCW has formally ended its activities, UNSC failed to adopt new resolution on its extension
>Nikki Haley; US ready to ‘fight for justice’ in Syria without UN approval
>'Israel shouldn't go to war with Lebanon, as we will surely win' – Lebanese FM
>Saad Hariri has arrived in France from Saudi Arabia, Lebanese TV reported on Saturday
>Trump admin threatens to shutter Palestinian office in D.C. unless it enters into serious peace talks with Israel
>Iran UN Rep; KSA “birthplace of lethal poison of Takfirism, cannot underestimate toxic danger that is the Saudi-born ideology”
>Egypt-Gaza border opened under control of Palestinian Authority for 1st time since 2007, 5 buses loaded with passengers crossed to the Egyptian side

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=D0T0Q9zWKl4
youtube.com/watch?v=NSdYKqe_o7A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=34.90362340061464,40.29243992946408&z=9&mid=18SR1C6ndDz5d0qzT2qYQ34FaQJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=W7hAo28NCXc
youtu.be/D0T0Q9zWKl4
youtube.com/watch?v=hIbOnGX_syc
youtube.com/watch?v=BPsRX7m6CX4
youtube.com/watch?v=i0OCgPczoMo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=u8333NhV0NQ
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201711181059228953-syrians-return-home/
youtube.com/watch?v=p_wDnj8BUgw
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/931996189188415489
middleeasteye.net/news/influx-casualties-eastern-ghouta-amid-reports-gas-attack-1421174040
nzivnet.com/articles/12911
nzivnet.com/articles/12927
riafan.ru/998158-siriya-v-pautine-terrorizma-igil-i-kurdistan-kak-proekty-ssha-a-est-li-raznica
youtube.com/watch?v=_9eUBXRGMiU
youtube.com/watch?v=LebN8p9hRAk
youtube.com/watch?v=tzBZpNxkui8
imgur.com/a/RNCQb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck israel

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Post yfw the final KOTEL

Idlib when?

huh, so they are going for the kotel. What forces do you suppose ISIS has in the desert, i cant imagine much, most of them got back to Abu Kamal i suppose

yeah I guess they'll be crushed relatively fast
>inb4 "sleeper cells in Sukhna"

Tiger Desert Benis

There are prbly few underground complexes to be cleared. Also, map.

Weird

In Sukhnah ? Why would they have sleeper cells there, sukhnah has been liberated for long enough to screen the entire population, its not that big anyways

Tiger confirmed to browse /sg/. Doing this in padre's honor.

Seems to me most of the forces in the desert were actually in the towns in the Euphrates and only went into the desert when they were going to raid, not camping out in facilites and stuff in the desert.
Besides the presumed spotters in dugouts and the small villages in the desert.

thanks lad
also, about the area controlled by ISIS in Iraq
how many towns/villages are there and how much is it desertic\?

Pew pew pew
Boom
youtube.com/watch?v=D0T0Q9zWKl4
These tank-sized tunnels tho

eh, couldn't think of any city near the Kotel and not on the Euphrates

hoholmaps is posting bullshit again

It's like few "wadis" and desert all around. ISIS hunting safari now!

>Seems to me most of the forces in the desert were actually in the towns in the Euphrates

So Tigers Desert Benis maneuver takes the high ground on the Euphrates and imposes fire control below.

NO WAY

Can't wait for that

Not Syria but Houthis make the best propaganda:
youtube.com/watch?v=NSdYKqe_o7A

And /ptg/ is making fun of us again. ;(
>you will never pilot Ah-64 and chase ISIS leftovers
Feels bad.man.

>most of the forces in the desert were actually in the towns in the Euphrates and only went into the desert when they were going to raid
Yep, think the same.

Assume deserts as open seas and ISIS fighters as pirates. To supply themselves, pirates needs at least either friendly ports or ports they could enter with bribes. In our contexts, these ports are towns and villages of Euphrates banks. If those towns and villages are captured, their raids will be useless and at best short fused attacks. It is pretty much too late for them.

Regarding bribes, i would assume most will go for friendly ports, in our scenario this will be Idlib. If i were ISIS fighter and had my family, i would bribe FSA in Azaz, they are notoriously corrupt and have great links with smugglers. They can also arrange safe passage among SAA and SDF routes. Price would be heavy, but this would be safest way for this.

>mfw I realize we will never do it IRL

When everything went wrong?

>Assume deserts as open seas and ISIS fighters as pirates. To supply themselves, pirates needs at least either friendly ports or ports they could enter with bribes. In our contexts, these ports are towns and villages of Euphrates banks
well someone gets it at least

In the 60s

Was there a thread comemorating Issam today ?

Well the decline of american millitary might and politicall influence began in the early 2000's i presume

/sg/ is invited

1965 baby!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

I don't want to feel anymore.

when Lincoln was killed before he could bring people back to Africa
everything was sent in motion right there

Commemorative thread should be made, it's been a month

>implying it ever did

'nother

Funny pen0r, take a look at this map as well
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=34.90362340061464,40.29243992946408&z=9&mid=18SR1C6ndDz5d0qzT2qYQ34FaQJ0

22 injured as terrorists shell central Damascus

22 people were wounded in Damascus on Saturday as militants opened fire with grenade launchers from the region of East Ghouta, RIA Novosti has reported. By shelling the central parts of the city, the terrorists in the eastern suburbs of Damascus are violating agreements on de-escalation zones that were reached in Astana, the Syrian military has said.

they are playing a dangerous game with this

>it starts with T and end with n (4 letters) and that's where encirclement relief will come from if you don't capture it

I still remember the time when everybody viewed US of A as greatest country on earth even in Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=W7hAo28NCXc

Yup

do you know some popular songs in ussr during the 80's?

>starts with T and end with n (4 letters)
>encirclement relief will come from if you don't capture it
But what is it?

This vid is from a houthi channel that got completely deleted, several top tier videos

also
don't get so easily exited hans.
>pic related

PREVIOUS BREAD UPDATES!

DeZ/bukamal
youtu.be/D0T0Q9zWKl4
E Ghouta
Idlib
Jordan
Misc

>>'Israel shouldn't go to war with Lebanon, as we will surely win' – Lebanese FM

youtube.com/watch?v=hIbOnGX_syc
youtube.com/watch?v=BPsRX7m6CX4

well yeah, he can say that israel couodn't steamroll you and would have heavy losses...but I would not call it a win for Lebanon either

thanks
although i expected things closer to retro new wave, i guess that's what living in isolation does

His way of spelling Tafn

>Tafn

another hint

Taiwan?

>retro new wave
what is this that?
youtube.com/watch?v=i0OCgPczoMo&feature=youtu.be

God-tier job as usual, master baker!

Love you Lebanon stay strong. Stay christian.

Hezbollah places forces in Lebanon on maximum alert

Hezbollah said to instruct forces not to transfer weapons from Iran via Syria for fear of Israeli strikes

Hezbollah has reportedly placed its forces throughout Lebanon on maximum alert fearing threats from multiple countries, including Israel, as it finds itself caught in the middle of the latest round of tug and war between regional rivals Iran and Saudi Arabia.

The KuwaitiA-Rainewspaper reported Saturday that chief among Hezbollah's concerns are potential strikes by Israel, despite the Jewish State indicating that it has no intention of engaging in a conflict with the group.

The newspaper said that Hezbollah has issued instructions to its forces not to transfer any weapons being sent from Iran to Syria, where the group is fighting alongside President Bashar al-Assad’s regime forces.

Israel, which has long claimed that Iran is using its Lebanese proxy to assert further influence in the region, has carried out several airstrikes against Hezbollah weapons caches and convoys in Syria.

Hezbollah and Iran have accused Saudi Arabia of pressing Israel to launch such attacks against Hezbollah in Lebanon.

In an unprecedented interviewwith the Saudi-ownedElafnewspaper on Thursday, Israel Defense Force (IDF) chief-of-staff Lt. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot said that there is a "complete consensus" between Israel and Saudi Arabia on the issue of their mutual arch-rival Iran.

CONT........

IS attacked Paki police in Kashmir
Where's that Poo claiming there's no IS there?

>Stay christian.

Eizenkot argued that Iran wants to take control of the Middle East by creating a Shi'ite crescent, "from Lebanon to Iran and then from the Gulf to the Red Sea" and expressed Israel's willingness to share intelligence with Riyadh in order to prevent this from happening.

At the same time, he said, Israel has no intention of initiating a conflict with Hezbollah despite "Iranian attempts at bringing about an escalation."

The rare interview by Israel's top general raised speculation of joint military action against Iran and its allies, thoughanalysts say it appears unlikely.

Meanwhile, Saudi Foreign Minister Abdel al-Jubeir said that Riyadh was in the process of consulting with its allies aboutplans to disarm Hezbollahand oust it from its stronghold in southern Lebanon.

“Consultations and coordination between peace-loving countries and Lebanon-loving countries are underway to try to find a way that would restore sovereignty and reduce the negative action which Hezbollah is conducting in Lebanon,” Al-Jubeir said.

Speculation about a formal Israeli-Saudi alliance has been fueled by the election of US President Donald Trump, a vociferous critic of Iran.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has also spoken repeatedly and with pride about growing rapprochement with "moderate Arab states" without naming them, although he is assumed to be referring to Saudi Arabia and other Gulf monarchies.

Saudi Arabia's ambitious deputy ruler, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, threw a match onto the tinderbox of Lebanese politics on November 4 with the reportedly engineered resignation of the country's prime minister, Saad Hariri, who was on an official visit to Riyadh.

The announcement -- in which Hariri cited Hezbollah and Iran's "grip" on the country as the driving factors behind his decision -- and his subsequent failure to return home to quit officially in person, fueled claims that he was acting under orders from his Saudi patrons

a fucking tree

Kek, almost 2 times it's maximum payload
youtube.com/watch?v=u8333NhV0NQ

>Over 60 Syrians Return Home Over Past 24 Hours
The Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement Saturday that more than 60 Syrians, who have been living in camps for internally displaced persons, have returned to their homes in the country's provinces of Homs and Aleppo over the last 24 hours.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201711181059228953-syrians-return-home/

Other camera
youtube.com/watch?v=p_wDnj8BUgw

>(EXCLUSIVE & URGENT) - a video recording from a civilian in #Gharaneej village (Shaitat Area) saying that an #SDF commander "Abu Talha" have successfully negociated with #ISIS to hand over all of the Shaitat Area while #ISIS retreat towards #Bukamal
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/931996189188415489

>Influx of casualties in Eastern Ghouta amid reports of gas attack

Doctors and relief organisations working in Syria's Eastern Ghouta, near Damascus, reported an influx of patients wounded by intensifying attacks that targeted towns in the besieged area on Saturday.

>A medical centre in Eastern Ghouta said that two patients appeared to have been targeted by a chemical gas attack.

The reports were corroborated by the Syrian American Medical Society's Turkey Advocacy manager Mohamed Katoub, who told MEE that at least 37 people were being treated in Eastern Ghouta for injuries from an unidentified gas attack.

middleeasteye.net/news/influx-casualties-eastern-ghouta-amid-reports-gas-attack-1421174040

FOR WHAT
A NEW LIFE IN EUROPE?

alright i'm doing this because it's you snus
town
in modern warfare when you want to secure a territory you need to have control over strategic chokepoints (which can come in different form, in this case it's cities that form a projection base from where raids and assault can be launched)
as a general rule, when an fighting force is encircled, it should either try to breakthrough or if not possible due to low fighting power, should dig in in order to save resources (because assault are very costly) while waiting for a relief force to create a corridor for them to evacuate
the thing is by posing parsed troops in order to secure any gap in the soon to be kotel you're exposing yourself too much and have a very weak defensive line (that is barely dug in) that can be breached by a concentrated force (and guess how close projection bases are located)
so by rushing like this without securing the projection bases SAA is risking a reverse DeZ if ISIS deems it worth the ressource cost (ressources are scarce but manpower is too) to bail out the surrounded forces (granted they are in their way toward the east of the pocket)
tl:dr basic modern warfare 101

Now that move by the SAA at Ghraneej you and I were talking about yesterday makes sense.

Interesting. They have been attacking police units in Baluchistan now they are attacking police in Azad kashmir too.

some OC

>Did the Iranian general-Sulaimani get out of an assassination attempt in Syria while his deputy was killed?

>Today, it was reported that a senior Iranian officer, Khirallah Samadi, Khirullah Samadi, one of the senior Revolutionary Guards commanders, was killed in the Albuqmal area in a battle against Aldash.

>According to further reports, the Iranian general was injured in unknown circumstances about two days ago in the Albuqmal area, and today he died of his wounds. According to Iranian media, a mortar shell of the Da'ash forces landed in the area where the Iranian general was located, and from the shrapnel wounds he was seriously injured.

>According to the reports, at some time, close to the time of the attack, Suleiman was also present, according to open reports.

nzivnet.com/articles/12911

I don't see them launching offensives on 20-40 metres tall cliffs

>Huh, cool, a military tactics discussion on Sup Forums
>Hmm... that's a bit of a simplifcation
>That's just wrong
>Oh he's French.

Agincourt, chum.

>mutts

>A mysterious explosion at an Iranian headquarters about 30 kilometers east of the Golan border.

nzivnet.com/articles/12927

Can't kill the Shadow Commander

Well, yeah.

>Differences between US projects called Islamic State and Kurdistan
riafan.ru/998158-siriya-v-pautine-terrorizma-igil-i-kurdistan-kak-proekty-ssha-a-est-li-raznica

are you trolling me at this point?

Officers graduation ceremony today
youtube.com/watch?v=_9eUBXRGMiU

For comparison what a real officer looks like

wait the the pic says that IS killed a paki police officer while the location written in the pic is Srinagar. That is in India controlled Kashmir.

i hope it's not NDF guarding the border

>Just Amaq things

Cool footage from Harasta, Ghouta
youtube.com/watch?v=LebN8p9hRAk

Add that to OP if ya will
youtube.com/watch?v=tzBZpNxkui8

>ISIS retreat towards #Bukamal
yes because dieing in bukamal is the ultimate thing to do

Map update
imgur.com/a/RNCQb

>“We must consider [i.e., think carefully about] ‘repaying atrocity with atrocity, violence with violence!’
- Clausewitz

in regular peace time there is no point when the monopoly on violence should turn the other cheek. but do you think there is such a time in counterinsurgency after an invasion? revenge begets revenge and so on. You are trying to create a viable society, to be a part in a political solution, so that your new-caught prey can turn into a functional ally. Is it possible you may have to take a softer approach, even if it means some of your people die? I suppose you'd have to have enough of a cooperation with the locals to be able to stage an investigation, and you'd have to be able to keep everyone on base so that your men don't take matters into their own hands. You'd probably need MPs. Say you have 100-200 such sites to build trust in. That's a lot of MPs.

do you think these things were considered before the recent american wars? I remember reading on pol (probably not sg) an afghanistan vet who talked about his work. His view on it was that they did good, helped out and burned the poppy. But then one night one psycho among them snuck out and killed 12 locals. And then that was that, trust was gone forever (they should have stuck his head on a pole, that might've saved it imo, but he dissapeared into the military justice system without any tangible justice for the locals).