Shinsekai Yori

Just finished this, holy shit it was really fucking great
Good job Sup Forums, you did not have shit taste this time 10/10

>enjoying this gay shit

Squealer did everything wrong.

nice meme

squealer killed maria, that was really wrong
all the rest is wrong, but relatable if the roles were reversed and the queerats ruled over the humans

Yeah great show. Too bad we'll never see what it would've looked like without all the production fuckups.

> production fuckups

like? I only noticed some QUALITY moment here and there, but nothing horribly wrong

I'm still wondering why the art style changed for a couple episodes.

Finished it a month or so ago, and It's also one of my favorite shows.

I for one fucking loved this anime.
I did notice some cheaper animation in backgrounds specifically in cave scenes or behind houses or distance, but it fits very well into the style...

Altogether I liked it alot, it was deep, dark, and had exelent story telling and always kept you thinking and plot-twists are really good and decently unexpected.

I hated the jumping snow bitch, reminded me of the mizune family form soul eater...

that i can comprehend
Maria it's all the fucking season that you levitate in the classroom showing every single living being your pantsu (even the teacher) and now you have to jump every 3 fucking meters?
WTF woman

>I hated the jumping snow bitch
Who? What did she do?
inb4 she jumped in the snow

Sake's girlfriend, Malaria

if this shit was popular you faggots would be hating on it

homosexuality to be completely considered a non-taboo in that society makes sense

there is a discernible amount of people on here who do hate it for the homosexual aspects

They're not even gay for very long.

That's a very stupid reason for disliking the show, especially since it's not that big a part of the show.

Yep.
There's the homosexuality bothered me for a moment with the guys, but over-all it doesn't throw the story out by any means and adds to it significantly, across all characters. But takes more of the form of a mutual love based society rather than a strait/gay, as if everyone was bi in the first place... It was done really well in my opinion. Though I'm not gay the dudes only bothered me alittle bit and I think the girls scene got me into it.(but that's just my own preferences I guess)

Agree'd I can't say wether I wanted it to last longer or stay short, everyone being so heavily reliant on the emotions of others added to the depth of character and storyline... ^_^

What shithole did you crawl out of?

>^_^

What are you referring to? My taste or the emoji at the end?

What do you think? It's also obvious that you have not been around here for long.

I ... I a , Sup Forums ...

Fucking phone keyboard jacked up.
I fought to legalize ponies user.
I was also here back when /MLP/ came to be(season 1 episode 2 release)
I've been here a long time but I don't spend enough time in Sup Forums to experience most memes. Maybe I missed something since then...

Are you baiting right now?

No...
I really have been here for years.

That was not what I was referring to, horsefucker. I have never been to /mlp/, but my guess is that they don't tolerate emojis either, so you're probably baiting. Congratulations, you successfully agitated me, I hope you're proud of your accomplishment.