[HorribleSubs] Okusama ga Seitokaichou! S2 (Uncensored) - 08 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Okusama ga Seitokaichou! S2 (Uncensored) - 08 [720p].mkv

Who's that Pokemon!?

>HS for this show after what happened in s1

i'm ready

Fuck off.

>watched it censored

The HS uncensored release still censors entire scenes, retard.

Yeah I should definitely wait weeks for DDY.

Retard.

Still?

Is there a comparison somewhere.

I hate when this happens.

He's wrong.
Watch the hs release and went through the raw, nothing was changed other than in one of the earlier episodes where her cameltoe was more noticable

Who is pure in this

Puffy.

all of them, ayane is purest though

I want to put my face in it

Is mc gay

Watch the show and find out yourself

So cute.

Time to fap.

>Watch the hs release and went through the raw, nothing was changed other than in one of the earlier episodes where her cameltoe was more noticable
So it is censored. This is sad. When I download "uncensored", I expect uncensored.

Maybe those are different Broadcast releases.

Soo cute.

Literally my life lmao baka

What is this from?

This shit is the sexiest anime I've seen since KissSis.

Too bad it's a short and I either have to fap in like 3 minutes or get blue balled every time.

In season 1 they took out entire scenes and redid them, they could do the same thing this season.

CR didn't do that you fucking numpty. That was the raw they got from Japan.

That was the CR "uncensored" release though is what I'm saying. Even the so called "uncensored" release was still censored, so there is no point in watching HS release unless DDY drops it completely.

This season there's nothing changed though

Literal autism. Just because they did not add a line in episode 1 doesn't mean the rest of the episodes are not uncensored.

That isn't what I'm saying. They didn't start changing the first season until later episodes either, there is nothing that says they won't change the rest of the episodes for the rest of s2.