More JFK Files!!!

Civil Rights Movement was a complete Communist Sham

>100-150 Young men are being groomed for subversive operations against the US to include sabotage in connection with race riots directed about bringing a negro revolution in this country.

>archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32977087.pdf

lets put them back in cages already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nk4cc2gclss
youtu.be/9jV_lsU7rPM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509227312392.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509302812137.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509312075907.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509887816122.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510499920371.webm
youtu.be/Dj6IsJ_oUeI
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10120.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10091.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10364.pdf
patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
patents.google.com/patent/US6017302A/en
patents.google.com/patent/US6238333B1/en
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10157.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10187.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10326-10005.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10438-10237.pdf
pastebin.com/XRD16M9i
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/Nk4cc2gclss

The Native Claims settlement Act of 1971
Is the Communist subversion of the USA.
Everytime an American says "Native American" First Nations, or indigenous.
They are supporting Communism.
NODAPL is a bigger threat than BLM.

Kys

hmmm wonder (((Who))) could of been behind this

youtu.be/9jV_lsU7rPM

>The National Archives isn't a reliable source

>this guy creates literal Sup Forums video archive
Good job mate

There was a picture of MLK attending a communist reeducation seminar released in the most recent declassifications

Not me brah

Too bad it's too late to correct that mistake. Where do we go from here?

-150 Young men are being groomed for subversive operations against the US to include sabotage in connection with race riots directed about bringing a negro revolution in this country
So when Manson said there as a race war coming he meant because the Deep State was causing one.

spread this truth far and wide and boycott any and everything to do with black culture

BUMP DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

EVER SINCE CBTS STARTED NOBODY HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE JFK FILES

COINCIDENCE?

Bump

Bump

The 1960s ruined america. Niggers and communists destroyed the american foundation.

Jews*

Israel killed JFK

Jews*

bump

It was a subversive hidden dagger crouching jew attack. We were prepared for the godless commies using overt measures, but we weren't ready for the subversive ones - and our society is especially vulnerable because of the inherent freedom it has, and the political/media classes were already heavily infiltrated even before 1910.

Those who could've stopped it, had no idea what they were even supposed to watch out for. Meanwhile their 'friends and colleagues' were literal foxes in the henhouse.

It took the internet, and the free flow of information between millions of public actors, to finally bring the truth to light - and do so without even needing actual physical proof; simply tying obvious connections together and seeing where it all leads.

Now we understand that even the soviets were puppets to the actual monsters, and that Hitler Was Right

Bump

KENNEDY WAS MURDERED?

BY ISRAEL

Also, I haven't investigated the origins thoroughly, but I think it all goes well past the Napoleon revolution (which kickstarted the emancipation of jews in europe)

I think it goes back as far as Rome and Carthage. The Romans were so sickened by Carthaginian religious and cultural practices that they obliterated everything and then salted the earth just to be sure. Those familiar with Carthage would recognize immediately their child-sacrifice god.

Why is Nixon better than JFK in every way?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509227312392.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509302812137.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509312075907.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509887816122.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510499920371.webm

bump

Bumpstock

Why is noone talking about this? REEEEEEEE

Last month this topic got 5 threads at once.

Because there's way too many shills here.

Checked
#DeathToTheBots
#GoToSleep

>muh communism

t. basement dwelling keyboard warrior who watches Yuri Bezmenov and Alex Jones all day

Amazing how every home ever built has a basement whenever u want to call somebody a loser.

You're a kike.

This is HUGE, why are people ignoring it???

Not an argument.

Not an argument

Nobody cares about your pipul. Just fucking accept the simple fact Jews are pure evil.

You shouldn't make fun of basements.
You will be hiding in them again just like you were in nazi Germany

Not an argument.
Not an argument.
>muh Jews
Not an argument.

Bump

le epic meme XDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

Right wingers have known this for decades and have been trying to warn everyone.

Well said, desu.

We should do away with posting comments and just post vocaroo or youtube vids of us talking.

Bumpenberg

Not an argument

I hope they release the docs on the lolocaust being fake on lolocaust rememberance day

go back to overwatch vids, max

Shut up, it distracts half of the shills.

IT DOESNT DISTRACT THE SHILLS IT IS THE SHILLS.

and put the focus onto the true evil of ww2. the japanese. those fucks ran amok in the south pacific murdering raping bayonneting babies.

Fuck off faggot.

bump for truth.

bump

seriously how the fuck no one is on this thread?

None of this is really all that new.

It's brand new.

bump for knowledge.

The last paragraph

>Gommies want to start a race riot
Is there anyone here who didn't already know this?

>100-150 Young men are being groomed for subversive operations

Israel killed JFK.

This.

(((Bernie Sanders)))

SHIEEEETT

based Terryposter

GREAT. Here is a short summation of what the JFK files reveals in regard to the Bush family.
youtu.be/Dj6IsJ_oUeI

SchlomoBump

Make more overwatch videos

[1] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10120.pdf

NSA doc - Anti-imperialist condemn unexplained fascist LBJ Govt
>opposed to Cuba, South Vietnam and the negro population of the United States
>imperialist aggressions which endanger world peace.

[2] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10091.pdf

NSA doc - JFK’s death new basis for anti-zionism in Syria
>It was not difficult to force that the dramatic murder of the US pres with all of [3G] new complications would have repercussions also in the usual polemic between the Arabs and Zionism. In fact, the circumstance that the killer of Oswald is of Hebrew-Polish origin has now caused a notable part of the Cairo press to move in the [5G] that Zionism [REDACTED] to this whole tragedy

[3] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10364.pdf

NSA doc - Cuban Reaction to Death of JFK
>Fidel Castro […] accused the news agencies of trying to connect soviet union and Cuba to the crime and asserted that the reactionaries of the US are trying to create “a state of anti-soviet and anti-cuban hysteria.”

[4] patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
[5] patents.google.com/patent/US6017302A/en
[6] patents.google.com/patent/US6238333B1/en

{personal injection regarding [3-6]}
>Looks more and more like the idea of using traumatic experience (ie JFK assassination, 9/11) and an immediate blast of media pressure against the people of the US to control the state of mind of the public is very VERY real…

[7] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10157.pdf

FBI doc - Racial violence potential in US

{Personal injection regarding [7]}
>Linking civil rights movement to anti-war movement and therefore pro communist

[8] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10187.pdf

CIA doc - Extracted from “the new left road to anarchy.”
>This demonstration marked the firm establishment of another plank in the new left platform—the “antiwar movement”
>RAM is a militant all-Negro organization which advocates urban guerrilla warfare as a means of overthrowing the US govt and replacing it with Chinese communist-oriented society.
>One of the most ambitious endeavours of the new left to date—which has been given high priority by leaders of both the new left and the communist left—has been an all-out effort to unite the antiwar movement with the civil rights struggle.
>The claim is made that the war in Vietnam is diverting attention from civil rights and is consuming funds that might otherwise be expected for the war on poverty in the Negro ghettos of large cities.
>The Vietnam war is denounced as a “racist war” in a constant barrage of propaganda emanating from such organizations as the SNCC and the SDS as well as from communist sources.
>Negroes are urged to unite with their “Vietnamese brothers” in the struggle against “U.S imperialists” and to refuse to serve in the Armed Forces.

[9] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10326-10005.pdf

USSS doc - Assessment of local law enforcement
SS Response to Bill Clinton assignation tip off for visit to Guilin, China in 1998
>[…] The bureau as assigned 3000 personnel to both the advance and the visit
>Local counterparts appear to be well trained […] extremely knowledgeable about SS, it’s mission, and methodology […] not to be underestimated
>surprisingly accurate info about wide ranging subjects such as TRUMAN and REAGAN assassination attempts
>And the politics and relationships among this service, the FBI, and CIA
>they admit to having intensively studied protective failures and successes of protective services throughout the world with a particular focus on the USSS.
>They admit to having learned a great deal from the USSS

{personal injection regarding [9]}
>This makes me think China has been a big player in global intel, focusing more on the Nationalistic aspect of defence rather than the imperialistic Geopolitical intel game of the US.

See: Sun Tzu's Art of War, 500BC
>All warfare is based on deception.
>Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.
>The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
>If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

[10] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10438-10237.pdf
CIA doc - The cult of intelligence
>We are stronger than anything that can be levered against us. It was hardly coincidental that these attacks were made as the peace offensive was picking up steam and on the very day that Secretary Vance arrived in Amman. It is obvious to me that those who wish to sabotage the peace process—and help Israel stay put in occupied territories—are even willing to engage in character assassination of persons whose dearest wish is for a just and durable peace.
>the road is strewn with mines to sabotage the peace process. One has just exploded in Washington. There will be others. Jordan is not unique in receiving such help. Israel falls into the same category and is a far greater example of all kinds of assistance.

{personal interjection regarding [10]}
>A large overarching idea throughout these documents is the idea of peace and anti-war ideals being rooted in Communist thought. And where there is talks of world peace (peace outside ones own boarders), people die, or are blasted by media to break their movement. There is also a big link between Zionism and Imperialism throughout global cases of peace and civil rights.

pastebin.com/XRD16M9i
>pastebin.com/XRD16M9i
pastebin.com/XRD16M9i

Day of the toll is soon upon us. (((They))) must pay it.