What do we do about the soy problem?

What do we do about the soy problem?
Should we encourage the McDonalds meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FTSvLKY7HEk
youtube.com/watch?v=qwjYJBIdVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=osAJOlSFdEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's this about Mcdonalds and soy? How are the two connected? I need an explanation.

if i saw an anime ordering like this at a drive through i would strangle her to death

Soy makes you a fag, is it connected with McDonald's some how? We need to be brave enough to ask questions.

Ingesting soy produces estrogen making men into weak cuck beta males that are being ran over by women politically for their agenda
I'm suggesting that instead of shaming Americans for eating McDonalds we meme it positively since beef increases testosterone production

Children love to eat at McDonald's.

>tfw the first junk food I have in months was McNuggies from McFatties last night
>tfw I've been poisoned
>tfw soy is now excreting from my nipples
Fuck.

Source youtu.be/FTSvLKY7HEk infowars confirmed

slide thread
psyop

Your retarded. Buns, and all bread in America have soy in it and chickens are fed soybeans. Also McDonald's "beef" patties are highly estrogenic. Anything stored in plastic is estrogenic. Every thing is cucked. We are fucked. Take the black pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=qwjYJBIdVpI

Fuck McDicks.

>We are fucked. Take the black pill.
I'm not a quitter m8
The answer is right within our own country and we didn't even know it

>implying fast food isn't all laced with soy protein

okie dokie shill bro yessah gib me da quarter pounder heart attack and obesity fires

>tfw irish
>tfw our animals eat green grass not sooyyy
>tfw not cucked like amerimuck

They turn the fricking frogs gay! Wake up ppl

At least we have freedums and awesome movies
xD

>tfw the first junk food I have in months was McNuggies from McFatties last night
>tfw I've been poisoned
>tfw soy is now excreting from my nipples

Why do cute anime girls make everything cute?

Just send this video to your friends and problem solved.
youtube.com/watch?v=osAJOlSFdEo

why not?
I thought it's because fast food chains put TVP in their burger, and McDonalds is the most prolific fast food chain, and yes, their is soy in mcdonalds.

Ayy norwegian receipt :)

McDonalds is for niggers and white trash.

suuure, ive more freedom than u u cuck

So there is estrogen in soy products? If you are a women does that mean it'll make your breasts bigger if you drink soy milk or something? Because I'm flat as a board and I would like that.

naw, its all just a meme here, soyboy included.

just dont get fat and youre hot desu.

Soy is the same thing as estrogen.
It's not that soy products have estrogen. You can think of soy as estrogen.
Women get moody and bitchy. The more extra estrogen you get, the more like a feminist you'll look and act. Normal levels is how you win life, senpai.
You're breasts will grow again when you have your second puberty(pregnancy). Women's hormones are too wacky to pretend you can game them.

Okay, this is informative, thanks.

There are so many things I've stopped eating since I learned about soy. At first I wasn't happy about it because a lot of it was stuff which tasted good, but now that I've been almost soy-free for a while, I feel much better.

>I'm suggesting that instead of shaming Americans for eating McDonalds we meme it positively
Fuck off corporate shill.

Weebo posters are just as bad as soyboys.

>weebo
>2017
K

>mcdonalds is good for you

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERIMUTTS LMAO

Sorry- grown man who is obsessed with animated 11 year old girls and their shitty adventures. Happy now?

>fighting a kitchen fire by burning the house down
How about no?

>grown man
But user, I'm an embryo?

Ha

>he does not know that McDonald uses soy in their beef

>What do we do about the soy problem?

Indole-3-Carbinole.
It makes your system break down estrogen. One study showed that grown men who took 500mg of I3C over the course of a month had their estrogen levels halved.

>Indole-3-Carbinole
does natures bounty, nature made or kirkland make capsules with it?

That Norfag just talked shit about Reviewbrah.

can you join the Amish?

MAKES ME THINK

No idea.