UCLA shoplifter father dismisses Trump

Less than a week after freshman LiAngelo Ball and two of his teammates were released by Chinese authorities holding them in house arrest on suspicion of shoplifting, the father downplayed President Donald Trump's role in getting the players home.

>"Who?" LaVar Ball told ESPN. "What was he over there for? Don't tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out."

>I'm from L.A. I've seen a lot worse things happen than a guy taking some glasses. My son has built up enough character that one bad decision doesn't define him. Now if you can go back and say when he was 12 years old he was shoplifting and stealing cars and going wild, then that's a different thing."

Is it any wonder his son is a piece of shit?

Still, Trump would have suffered politically for not helping those thugs come back to USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYfwHBakT3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trash niggerball

>Still, Trump would have suffered politically for not helping those thugs come back to USA.

this

take your fucking dad with you too.

>helping niggers
>ever
Hopefully Trump learned his lesson.

>le racism xDDDD
Doesn't it get tiresome to hate all the time? Grow up

>My son has built up enough character that one bad decision doesn't define him. Now if you can go back and say when he was 12 years old he was shoplifting and stealing cars and going wild, then that's a different thing."
I expect kids to do dumb shit. And learn from those experiences. But you that dumb shit as an adult, well you're just a dumb garbage human. Fuck this faggot. And great job raising your son.

Fake news! LiAngelo doesn't know who his father is.

Imagine if Obama saved Otto from North Korea and Ottos parents talked about Obama like that.

>save several blacks from China
>hmm? trump? who? he aint never did nufin for us, my bois wuz good n shit
>fuckn rasis ass cracka

>obama doesn't save otto
>norks kill him
>AYO GOOD FOR DEM FUCKN WHITEY NEEDA LEARN STEALIN IS BAD MAYN
>we get shot stealin too nyguh only fair...now excuse us while we riot next time another nog gets shot charging police after breaking the law

>BEAT DAT NIGGA ASS!
>BEAT DAT NIGGA ASS!
youtube.com/watch?v=vYfwHBakT3E

@149983677
take your (you) ungrateful faggot

Trump does nothing.
>It's because they are black.
Trump does something.
>THANKS FOR NOTHING DRUMPF!

I just came here to say NIGGERS ARE THE WORST.

>I'm from L.A. I've seen a lot worse things happen than a guy taking some glasses. My son has built up enough character that one bad decision doesn't define him. Now if you can go back and say when he was 12 years old he was shoplifting and stealing cars and going wild, then that's a different thing."

Three fifths of a brain.

Dumb niggers

So who helped him the China bug race let him go? Lmao fucking this guy is the perfect representation of niggers.

>help young men avoid jail
>they spit at you

What a bunch of ingrates.

>Still, Trump would have suffered politically for not helping those thugs come back to USA.
no he helped some nigs. so much for showing niggers who is boss. trump may as well be kissing their bare feet now like the pope kisses niggers feet

whats next is he going to be defending the next dindu in america?

>Meme flag
Confirmed faggot.

Trump curse incoming

Le var ball is just chimping out cuz his quadroon son got busted and trump actually orchestrated their release.
The respectable thing to do is just say thank you but le var is a hype man and loves to stir the pot and get attention, so instead of being grateful he panders to the nigger dab community, what a nigger

yeah, my kid didnu nuffons, cos when he was 12 he did lots of stealing and sheeeit

is this a sign of low IQ?