Return To Sender

If it were possible to send every non-white out of the country and back to their place of origin. In what ways would the country be better (or worse)?

What country are you talking about you fucking autist.

I'd donate towards their air-fare

The only country that matters.

I wish we were standing face to face so I could put my fucking gun to your temple and scream America!

It's not possible. No one has ever agreed on what is non white.

Too bad you will probably never leave burger land.

>Return To Sender
>Sender
your ancestor brought slaves, they didn't sent shit.

Worse: SJW and apologists would be screaming non-stop. Unless "non-whites" also includes jews.

Not until we need to come save you from yourselves again.

Define white.
The issue with your idea is that even if everybody was on the 1488 train, we'd still have difficulties deciding who goes and who stays. Put it this way: I fucking hate the irish with a passion and I'd trade any of these red haired smelly cunts and any of their offsprings for japs.
I say we go even further and segregate based on ethnicities (irish, Italian, Anglo, Welsh, etc.). If you're a mutt: you get the rope.

I'm from here. Try and do something about it. Please O please try and make me leave my home and see what happens. You little queers are getting reeducated here soon.

>sends cherokees back to native country
>fuck

>Unless "non-whites" also includes jews.
it has to include the jews. They love to tell us white people how to live.

"from here"
yeah, and im "from africa"
kek

Why not send all blacks out of the country and back to their place of origin?

We know it would be better..yes

Stop and think about it

>the only country that matters
>mfw

if i was younger and had the knowledge i have now id go back to where my ancestors came from in the 1920s. Not all of europe is a liberal shitfest.

I just wanted to clarify, because they switch back and forth when it suits them.

>Portugal
>mattering
The Portugese option is the Brazil flag, uma delicia faggot

Everything would be better.

>posts an american construct (the GIF) from an american TV show on an american message board using almost entirely american technology (Tim Berners Lee was working in the US at MIT when his almost entirely american team developed the web; the internet, a technology separate from the web, had already been developed by the american DARPA)
come on my mostly arab and part negro friend

so much more clean, silence, respect, honest, rich, HUMAN

Not burger land but it would actually be possible to get a house before the ago of 40 over here rent is literal rape and property prices are through the roof a price of a two bed flat in my area is around 230k. rent per month excluding bills for the cheepest 1 bed flat is £750 and they are in really shitty areas

Yes.
take all whites and send them out of America

Our GDP's can easily support it.
Let me even rephrase that: It would be cheaper to send them back than to keep them. It will probably spark a golden age for the white man. Mars, fusion, free healthcare, free education & cultural masterpieces and all of this in 3 years. Not because Muh Gommunism .. but simply because we can.

And that would be?

Get that photo off this page, please. Pick any commercial aircraft you want, but implying we would use a military aircraft out of Texas, no less is fucking ghey. So that means you are ghey.