PAGANS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=qsgWWmlvy7A

PAGANS BTFO

Our Martyrs burnt down your temples, destroyed your idols, and cut down your trees

youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donar's_Oak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Shut up christcuck

great video

GOODBYE SODOMY TREE

yayo is autistic rt

Bump for interest.

>might makes right
>not m-muh magic tree

This is what we fight against. This is why OP flag is a bundle of sticks for masculine strength and mine is against breeding nephilim monsters. Same thing applies in the anti gay republigoy thread caught having gay sex in his office

GOODBYE

SODOMY

TREEEEEEE

Yes because acting like jihadist Muslims really is making your point.

I'd rather drink a beer with a raghead then a pagan... oh wait!

grabbem
isis is a fake jew sacred pussy group. just like the other fake jews

Good vid would recommend

PAGANS

BLOWN

THE

FRICK

OUT

Yeah then all of those men were killed like the weak pieces of shit they were

Steals Jewish religion, calls all native European religions heathen. Says Judaic Chrisianity is European and built western civilization even though it's just a death cult like Islam mixed with greco-roman pagan foundations and neutered for fags. Go back look at what your ancestors believed in, don't take the fairies and goblins or thor seriously and look for concepts such as kinship. The pagan architecture was superior to Christianfag shit and the Renaissance was so good because the Christags dug up pagan shit and got influenced by it's glorious art.

Muslims in 1000 years:

CHRISTIANS BTFO

Our Martyrs burnt down your churches, destroyed your idols and cut down your crosses.

-

Return to the gods of your people faggot.

>

So basically you are telling me you rather have a beer with nonwhites as opposed to whites. I see that's very typical Christian I shouldnt expect any less.

Nope. Boniface was martyred a long time later... by bandits, not zealous pagans.

The pagans who watched Boniface cut down the tree converted... they expected their god to kill Saint Boniface: nothing happened!

Your paganism is man-made, your gods aren't real, there is only one God, the Holy Trinity.

BTFO

Enjoy your race idolatry, faggot

My two pagan brothers are coming to visit for Christmas. One of them has two girls. What should I get them as a gift? I was thinking nothing, but that doesn't feel very nice. Perhaps a saint's charm or something?

kek

>Christian Europe
>Strong ethnic identity

>Europe becomes atheist
>Multiculturalism

Literally just atheism

Good goy

Something normal, like a doll house?

>Our Martyrs burnt down your temples, destroyed your idols, and cut down your trees

That's why we hate you. You destroy native European traditions to replace them with Semitic desert nonsense.

>Ancap

Opinion discarded

But we use their /comfy/ decorations for Christmas

get owned fag

nigga you are just a BONELESS gaytheist

Jesus was a Jew

Paul of Tarsus was a Jew

all of Jesus disciples were Jews

all early Christians were Jews

fuck off

I'm not an Ancap.

Why do you hate muslims then? They do the same

>being Catholic
That's even worse than being pagan desu, your leader literally kisses feet

Yeah Boniface took pagan trees and made them a symbol of Christ

"Since the Jews reject our Lord Jesus Christ, we must reject the Jewish people." Pius X

>implying fighting
please just off yourself, sodomite. your time is up.

They're an offshoot of the Arian heresy.

hurr durr your current leader is bad so your 2000 year old religion is invalidated

>he thinks christianity is badass

Jesus wants you to give all your possessions away to the poor and live among them, go and give your money to niggers already

>Race Idolatry

No thanks.

God commands genocide in the Book of Joshua. You are autistic and do not understand nuance.

what wrong with caring about the poor? I will assume you are bourgie scum so prepare to get on the wall

this is awesome

>materialism
ISHYGDDT

he commands the genocide of tribes that are enemies of the Jews because it's a desert kike religion built on the worship of Jewish blood

give your stuff away or you're a hypocrite, why are you still wearing clothes? strip them off your back already you weak pussies

Christianity - Zionist Globalism in disguise.

>what is charity

it's something which leaves you open to being exploited and manipulated by people who will feign victimhood in order to bleed you of resources

st Boniface attacked an innocent tree, when he faced men he got cucked hard.

Because you believe in a jewish sky fairy, instead of in your own ancestry and genetics. Congratulations, you are the ultimate faggot

What's an Jewish Man

>CHRISTIANITY IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

>everyone wants to exploit me
>nobody is in genuine need
>everyone is out to steal my resources
not paranoid at all

I could wipe my ass with a bible and nothing would happen.Whats the point I should be getting here?

I'm sorry, what's a sodomy tree

paganism is dead and there's nothing you can do about it lmao

Saint Tyron(e). I knew we really wuz.

Deus Vult Infidel

you're all gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donar's_Oak

Ur mom gay

>what is free will
pagans pls

It died with its honor still intact.

Christianity lives, and what a fucking life it is!

I hate Nuggets I hate Gews I hate Slibs and Grabs too

>Protestant Christianity
>Christianity

Try again.

paganism is the essence of our people, you can't kill it

Paganism isn’t degener-

Here have some Catholics and Orthodox instead then

>not realizing that Catholicism is the living successor to European paganism
our holidays are pagan
the robes that priests wear are pagan inspired
half of our holy symbols are pagan
lots of European churches are built directly on top of pagan holy sites. to get people to convert they essentially took lots of pagan things and assimilated them. shitposters on Sup Forums like to say that Christianity isn't a European religion, and they're horribly wrong. It may not have started as a European religion, but over the centuries it BECAME European because it is a living faith

>worship a deity
It's literally that simple

i know nothing about paganism, are they basically just hippies?

What about the Irish pagans THIER traditions lived on with Christianity without violents

where did it go then lmao

They're ABSOLUTELY INDO-EUROPEAN

Irish pagan traditions were killed out by numerous invasions from England. But Cromwell was the the nail in the coffin

and then u put one in your living room every December.