Sup Forums Sings Drifters and Flip Flappers

YOU GOT 7 DAYS LEFT!
Yeah, that's right, one week left to send in your submission for this seasons Sup Forums Sings Double Whammy Spectacular.
We're Singin the Drifters OP and the Flip Flappers ED, Check out our (unmixed) progress so far;
Drifters: clyp.it/dkfd0e13
FlipFloppers: clyp.it/djsrx2zn

For more details see: youtube.com/watch?v=OaBvQ9VSkgU
For music and stuff, see: mega.nz/#!Bd5hAbIQ!SQs-ym1t3lzPio9kRDN7inK7C-Dgausw_pj7S_7k8qA

You've got till the 27th to apply. So get on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s131RZVIr3qw
clyp.it/djsrx2zn
youtube.com/watch?v=vT0ixkiLhHM
youtube.com/watch?v=kqb6FbYzorM
vocaroo.com/i/s17VoLxEb1yl
vocaroo.com/i/s0L7SkAaaZ1v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we record two people at a time or should we make two different takes?

It would be a first, but absolutely go for it. The only time I've ever heard that happen was during a Sup Forums sings. I want to hear it.

You've got mail OP.

Recording flip flap tomorrow.

I'm making steady progress, but I still need some practice to make it sound at least semi-decent.

Will try to record it over the next 2-3 days whenever I'll have the house to myself.

bump

vocaroo.com/i/s131RZVIr3qw
Want or not want (I'll practice it)?

Throat feels better. Time to flip some flaps.

BA-BA-BA-BORN TO MAKE bad failed attempts of singing in melody.

Absolutely want. Get further on it.

The user who posted this needs to sing it while sobbing.

Cute.

>clyp.it/djsrx2zn
>that Cocona song

>that fucking harmonica in Flip Flap ED

>that everything about the ED
Flip Flappers is ED of the year.

Op not so much, feels really generic.

The NANANA part is slowly starting to sound just as autistic as I imagined it to be.

I love it. Now who was that wonderful bastard who managed to growl the NANA part?

This is probably a faux pas to reveal a submitter, but that was wroblosh, one of the old mixers. He submitted in a way I wish more people would.

Oh, the Carnival Phantasm guy. Great job fampai.

Holy fucking shit, how I didn't notice that?

See right at the ending.

Oh shit hahah.

Would you guys want me to play part or all of Flip Flap on my ocarina? I've been practicing for unrelated reasons but wouldn't mind recording something. I can do other flip flap music too if you'd prefer.

Do the music that plays during cocona and papika's fight scene in ep 3

Play it on your Cocorina

Alright, let me get some practice in

Sweet.

Here's a fun drink to drink while we wait.

I haven't watched this yet but want to sing aIong because your YT video was somehow majestic enough to convince me.

Actually what if I did the happy music that plays whenever they beat a pure illusion monster? I like that better and think it sounds better on my cocorina

That Koi fish must have seduced you.

Or the gloves, or both. Either way I'm listening to the Flaps ending and it's super cute, probably same artist as Jinrui's ED, too. I'll memorize it and post it here.

Puush or vocaroo? And before anyone asks (if I do still post it tonight), I'm not 12. I do wish I was, though, because then I wouldn't have to feel the need to justify why my voice is so shit.

>that Cocona song

Nice to see the announcement vid getting some love.

Sure. Just create content, that's the goal. =3

If I wasn't a pleb with no musical talent I'd be contributing too.

It was great, keep up the good work. Finished reading the pdf too now, submission through meru it is~

Memorizing time now, see you in some hours.

>That harmonika

Flip Flap ED voice range goes from high to low 24/7, it's so hard to keep up and guess when it's going to be either high/low. I had to color the lyrics with a darker/brighter color on each word/syllables to know when to sing on either way. Autism.

The harmonica gets me every time

I-I memorized it. I hope OP is going to be okay.

The two shows with the most cancerous fanbases this season coming together to produce cancerous garbage like Sup Forums sings. Pretty fitting.

Damn user, I doubt anyone gave a fuck about changing their pitch. It's very likely everyone just picked their meme voice range and did the entire thing with that.

Still, I'm impressed. Ganbatte~

Crossboarder comes from Sup Forums to produce quality post. Pretty fitting.

Don't bother giving him free (You)s, he already derailed yesterday's thread with his shitposting. ignore and report, he will get bored eventually.

Free bumps are fine but when janitor has to delete 15+ posts in one go, things went too far.

It's nothing much, and I'm probably the only one who thinks this actually helps/understand this logic, I just have too much free time.

I'm just trying not to butcher the pronunciation of any of the words with my slav accent, manipulating my voice range is still outside of my reach as far as my "singing skills" go.

Still, I'll save your lyrics memo just in case, maybe I'll actually try and experiment a bit during my next attempt. Ganbatte~

Perfect

Thanks. I didn't post it earlier because I just thought people would look at it and not really understand its purpose.
>tfw I recorded myself 3 times
I am trying harder to impress Sup Forums and put actual effort into it more than I do with actual people

>MASAKA IS HE... DRIFTU??

If you come back for another Sup Forums sings, we could use someone like you to help with the lyrics/

I was only in Sakura Trick's, shit that was a while ago. I really only highlighted with a brighter color the higher notes and darker colored the lower notes, anyone could do that. Oh, and changed the "ochiteiku" to "ochiteYUku", just because it's read as it's pronounced. Thank you, still.

Shit son. That was my first Sup Forums sings.

Oh man. Nice to see you again, then.

I'm just waiting for someone to start their submission with CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART.. oh wait, we are not singing this one.

Don't let me down Sup Forums

AII I can hear is this now, thanks cunt. youtube.com/watch?v=vT0ixkiLhHM

Just for suggestion, I'd recomend to change Flip Flappers ED to this one
youtube.com/watch?v=kqb6FbYzorM

Very nice.

page 10 save rave

It's a bit fast so I'd either have to provide a version closer to the correct speed for minimal stretching fuckery at the expense of fucked note timing or you'll all have to rerecord yours at the faster speed.

If you want everyone to do the second, I can give you want a version with the vocal channels removed and tell me whether I should keep the FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP parts in.

Is it that thing I saw on Sup Forums that look like music coded in assembly ? Pretty nice

What. AIso, I genuineIy didn't know if the other user did mean the song I posted.

Already submitted but I wanted to subject the rest of the world to my autistic schreeching

Drifters - vocaroo.com/i/s17VoLxEb1yl

Flip Flops - vocaroo.com/i/s0L7SkAaaZ1v