S U Z A K U

S U Z A K U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zyE8WjkqqU
youtube.com/watch?v=V3AYtXMB75s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is this model of pistol the most prevalent one in the world?

I don't have any crack

Lelouch and Shirley are using the same exact pistol, which i believe is the standard issue for the military that suzaku is a part of

You can say the same about M4s and AKs.

Standardized army pistol I reckon

HOL UP NIGGAS I'M RUNNIN THIS BITCH

Die boya

OH SHI-

youtube.com/watch?v=9zyE8WjkqqU

>needing guns

Is that a Famas?

S-season 3 when? ;_;

Soon aparently

Would we remember CG more fondly if it had just ended here and would have to always speculate who shot who?

Clearly suzaku, i'm surprised lelouche could even lift a gun

I thought Sup Forums overwhelmingly liked CG, why do you say this?

Fuck no, we wouldn't. All R2's issues aside, the Zero Requiem ending played way too big a role in CG's legacy. Also, I feel like the R2 hate hasn't been as strong for years now.

What happened in this scene again? iirc lele fucked up.

Wasn't there meant to be an announcement for some Code Geass anniversary thing?

His Geass became permanent right at the time he was making a nasty joke to Euphy

Well that blows. Wasn't the cripple girl pretending to be blind the whole time too or something?

no it was just part of the geass that the emperor had put on her, though she broke free of it through willpower in the last episode

R2 is generally remembered as a trainwreck. It was fun to watch, but only season 1 was well written. That's the general opinion here anyways.

>almost a decade later and C.C. is still getting new fanart
man, CG has really left a legacy. I'm surprised sunrise hasn't tried to cash in on it with "SURPRISE Lelouch is really alive here's a sequel"

uhh...

It wasn't going to end there though, It'd feel incomplete.

Besides, the original scenario had Suzaku hesitating and getting shot, but his body would quietly disappear while Lelouch went and got himself captured by Daddy, thus suggesting he'd return later anyway.

The announcement will be during/right after November 27th.

Ah, I see

No protagonist spot for you

youtube.com/watch?v=V3AYtXMB75s

Did nothing wrong!

R U R U S H U

who the fuck is monica? can't remember her

:3

Knight of Twelve.

Emperor gave her fake traumatic memories with his geass

She then overcame the trauma of those fake memories

train wreck
NOUN
North American informal
A chaotic or disastrous situation that holds a ghoulish fascination for observers

chaotic
Pronunciation: /keɪˈɒtɪk/
ADJECTIVE
1 In a state of complete confusion and disorder

disastrous
Pronunciation: /dɪˈzɑːstrəs/
ADJECTIVE
1 Causing great damage
1.1 informal Highly unsuccessful

If you're calling Code Geass a train wreck then you're either saying it was confusing, in which case you're probably stupid, or you're saying it was unsuccessful either as a product or as a story, which is plain untrue in either case.

Did I miss the stream?

Quite

Rewatching it and R1 wasn't particularly good until turn 14. The following two episodes suck but 17~25 are all good. Aside from Euphemia's death don't think the production staff knew where they going with anything aside from some extremely vague foreshadowing.

GREEN PUBES!

GREEN!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLUUUUSHHUUUUUUUU

They always knew where the story would end up (Suzaku killing Lelouch, which required Suzaku abandoning his ideals one way or another), but it's fair to say they adjusted some of the details about how to get there a few times. The show was not going to end with either Euphemia making peace or Lelouch defeating Charles.

I liked plenty of early episodes. 1,4,all the ones from 7 to 11 or so.

I'm not saying it was going to end there but that she was introduced with the intent of killing off later. Lelouch and Suzaku both had a strong connection with her and the episodes leading up to that had them cooperating or interacting either as Lelouch and Suzaku or Zero and Suzaku.

How come there hasn't been any other anime where the protagonist tries to conquer the world through corruption. Death note is the only one that comes even close

If I had to nitpick a problem with this show is that the side characters where too good. They all had nice designs and whenever I saw them it was really cool.

I love code geass and have probably watched it 10 times all the way through. I love the twist, the melodrama, the fan service and generally how fun it is. I'm really surprised that Sunrise hasn't tried to milk the franchise like they do with Gundam.

Thank you Madoka. CC is a miracle of the animeverse.

>lol don't kill all the japanese lol

Is it time for the Devil King to return yet?

sequel's been announced

if Sunrise hates money they won't bring lelouch/C.C back for it. Absolutely nobody watched literally who the exiled

The CGi mechs certainly didn't help, they better draw those fuckers again

Has it been announced though? I thought they just said they were going to make a statement next weekend. They could always do what happened to Raildex

That aside im pretty confident that itll be another season.

If they announce season 3 and lelouch is in it, do you think it will get a sticky thread?

>they better draw those fuckers again
keep dreaming, CG is here to stay

LWA got a sticky, this would flood Sup Forums for a few days

Quite ironic, considering he killed her without hesitation.

>Lelouch makes a return in some form
>Even better/worse if he's actually alive and not some sort of flashback
>Even more so if he plays an active role
Fuck I don't think Sup Forums could handle it

that kid's king is in check

This bitch is my favorite
>daughter of a minor antagonist from S1
>only appears in her two second death scene
>only line is crying her last name because nobody would know who she was otherwise
>people still didn't because who the fuck remembers Kewell