What's so wrong with the government providing benefits to single mothers...

What's so wrong with the government providing benefits to single mothers? Don't they and their children deserve someone to take care of them? Why punish innocent children for something out of their control?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-83Dgrkdzp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Close your legs roastie I can smell your desperation

Unless you believe in slavery you should understand why nobody is inherently entitled to the work or money of other people.

>making tax payers pay for your shitty decisions
i dont know

Because most of the mothers are spics and spades, so we are wasting money raising future enemies. If it were a white ethnostate it would be one thing.

It indirectly encourages single motherhood.

When women can get protection from The State, they no longer need to find a man or work hard.

What the fuck is this shit about deserve? Nobody deserves anything.

The only thing those kids deserve are the basic human rights everyone else is afforded, nothing more, nothing less.

I want to cum on Laci Green's feet

Laci Green, the poster child for SJWs and white feminists on Youtube. She made a name for herself as the quintessential SJW, discussing a variety of topics ranging from gender identity and sexuality to racism and white supremacy

Laci has >1 million subscribers.

In a recent video titled "Taking The Red Pill?", Laci extended a mayo branch to anti-SJWs and the Alt-Reich (a group known for threatening Laci.) Laci sympathized with far-right conservatives, painting them as an oppressed group with suppressed voices.

She's also dating Chris Ray Gun, another anti-SJW who sent white supremacists to hurl racial and transmisogynistic slurs at Kat Blaque.

Ironically enough, even though she built a fanbase around social justice, her video has garnered widespread support from white supremacists. White supremacists, who once sent her death threats, are now singing her name.

I want to bring this to your attention because at the end of the day, Laci is a white woman. White women will always have a seat at a white supremacist's table. They ride the SJW train for 10, 40 years, but the minute they go rogue and raise their hand to sieg heil, they'll be welcomed with open arms to the family of whitehood.

White women are beneficiaries of white privilege. Even if white supremacists shit on white feminists like Laci, at the end of the day, white supremacists see white women like Laci as instrumental to white supremacy. Racist white men will ALWAYS need white women because part of their objective is racial preservation, and they can't "preserve" the white race without white babies.

1.5 MILLION subscribers, and she can walk away from ALL THAT and still be loved and have her needs met because she's white.

Laci is the most known SJW on Youtube. If she can turn her back on people of color and fuck a white supremacist, how the FUCK do you think people of color should feel about the entirety of white allyship? How can ANYONE trust white women, let alone whypipo as a collective?

>mayo branch to anti-SJWs and the Alt-Reich (a group known for threatening Laci.)
>anti-SJW
>hurl racial and transmisogynistic slurs at Kat Blaque
>they'll be welcomed with open arms to the family of whitehood.
>"people" of color should feel about the entirety of white allyship?

thats alot of packed statements there nonwhiteperson, im not sure what your point is but one thing i do know, id rather put a bullet in a traitor first even if its my last bullet and i would face a hoard of niggers from africa
guess that concept never made it in your genetical pool when transitioning from white anglo to mixed french 1/19th white

Chris Ray Gun is Puerto Rico. He has no incentive to be a "white supremacist."
Going to need proof that Chris sent "white supremacists" (how do you know what their political views are or whether or not they were trolling?). Who really loves Laci Green anyways? Major parts of her fanbase disowned her and it wasn't as though she even changed the bulk of her views.

Fucking LeafRoach...kys

shut the fuck up pajeet and get out of my country

Rican*
At the end of the day, all she said was that she was willing to speak to antisjws and certain right-wing people. She never endorsed white supremacy or the alt-right.

She's a woman, white or not, she's always going to go for whatever makes her flood her thong faster. This is a woman thing, not a racial thing. Cunts have literally destroyed empires by sleeping with the enemy troops and king. You think this is any different? Dont be surprised if you see her jumping on black dick just to be "progressive"

youtube.com/watch?v=-83Dgrkdzp4

She can def get this dick.

>making everyone pay the burden for a fuckup who will likely have fuckup kids that will end up in jail/dealing drugs causing even more wasted tax payer money to pay the for profit jails / police

Any time the government subsidizes something, you will get more of it. If the government makes it comfortable to be a single mother, then there will be more single mothers. I'm talking basic laws of economics here.

>Chris Ray Gun

Dirty Puerto Rican, spic, he will be sent back, Puerto Rico will become our Australian prison Island for spics, they will all be deported.

You are stealing from fathers to support single mothers?

Get out of here.

In ancient times, if a woman wanted to be single, she was HOMELESS (assuming her parents were dead). If a woman became a widow, she was HOMELESS.

No, men will take care of women, not the Government.

Satan has warped so many of you to hide the truth. Government has a certain role - to prevent men from harming each other. There is no other role that GOD gave it. Anything else is Satanic.

>Don't they and their children deserve someone to take care of them?
Like say the father?

Free shit isn't free. There are consequences for peoples actions. If a roastie wants to fuck all the dudes, end up knocked up, and cry about "muhhh its so hard for a single mother" maybe they should just kill themselves. It's no ones problem but your own if you put yourself and a child in a position where you don't have anything. Your bad decisions shouldn't be subsidized by everyone else.

>one post by leaf
if you responded to this without SAGEing you are what is wrong with the world

The government shouldn't be in the business of providing benefits to anyone let alone people who made poor decisions.