If you were a harem lead, how would you treat your harem?

If you were a harem lead, how would you treat your harem?

With the respect they deserve

I'd choose the girl that I liked the most and go with that. Unless the harem route is somehow available, choosing a girl and letting the other ones be sad is pretty heartbreaking for me.

Treat them right with equal love for all.

>Eh? Nandatte?
>keep bowls of eggs nearby

Friendzoning them.

I'd try to hook them up with each other.

I'd have three. The first one would know I don't want her and would be for teasing and head pats. One day in the near future I may insert but it would be awhile. There would be a huge build up, it would be awkward but great at the same time.

Then I'd have the smutty one, the one with big breasts that I don't really enjoy. She would be mainly for sloppy blowjobs and quickies. She knows I see her as nothing but a sex toy, but ignores it and continues to fuel my desires.

The last one would be my main with perfect size boobs. She would be treated like a respected women, I would take her on dates and snuggle with her at night. We would have very intimate missionary sex the majority of the time, though once in awhile the positions may change. She would know that I'm taking all my disgraceful desires out on slut-chan, but she would be okay with it.

Right answer.

Date the one I like the most and hang with any bro tier girls out of the rest.

With headpats

Whoa whoa who are all these chicks on the right?

Minatsu a best

Kick out all except the best girl. Unless I'm in school days, in which case I'd panic and flee.

You see I wouldn't have a harem because I don't have redeeming qualities
I'd just have a single girl I picked if my personality didn't matter

Bully them.

>I don't have redeeming qualities
Sounds like you'd make a perfect harem lead!

With headpats and daily princess carrying and of course gif related.

Depends on the harem type. If that's the type that ends up living in my home the moment the character is introduced i'm not ever going to get rid of them anyway. Might as well point it out to them and tell them they're part of a harem now with all the implications.

If they are murder machines and constantly at each other's throats I'll either engage maximum beta mode to avoid a nice boat or tell them that they have to win my affection by disposing of the competition.

>I'm a nice guy

Pick a Queen to establish a hierarchy within the harem.

Have a favorite and give her special treatment secretly

If they come with superpowers then we take over the world.

Depends exclusively on each girl. Some will prefer to be just meatholes, others would rather be headpat material, pet style, tender loving, anal, etc.

Like my personal onahole collection

I would marry and impregnate all of them.

In all honesty, I would probably be too autistic to recognize that they were all interested in me, and I would treat them like the bland male MC I would be. And because it's real life, they probably wouldn't actually drop near my penis or something like that all the time. It would most likely be just them trying to flirt with me, and I just having a nice conversation without picking up the clue that they would like more about me.

Like how they would treat me. If it's full of tsunderes, I'll treat them exactly like how they are: shit.

I would be this guy. Minus being good at fighting.