/MPG/ MADAGASCAR PLAGUE GENERAL

Continued Discussion Plague Outbreak Madagascar.

Black Death infected hospital patients ESCAPE: Plague now SPREADING out of control

archive.fo/tOed6

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_drVAxlVoJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DbwlGv9SWfYeme
youtube.com/watch?v=kwSYPZ159Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=DbwlGv9SWfY&spfreload=10
vox.com/health-care/2017/11/17/16669932/madagascar-plague-epidemic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many?

exact number not known

let it happen,i hope it spreads to the middle east also,we can sit on our comfy island,RIP euro cucks :^)

good, i hope everyone dies

In our extensive pandemic research we have concluded that only a disease that begins in Madagascar stands capable of destroying all humans. It is for this reason, we have chosen to launch the final sequence in this location. May your last days be delightful, your final hours sedated, and final minutes as painless as possible. The end is upon us all.

>Blaming the Niggers for spreading the disease

They don't even lick the poo-poo.

youtube.com/watch?v=_drVAxlVoJQ

Thanks for the New Bread.

Plague Chan, I pray to you! Spread like wildfire

Thread Thyoutube.com/watch?v=DbwlGv9SWfYeme

If it reaches the African mainland (if it hasn't already) is Europe fucked by extension? Maybe this will finally get people to close their borders

youtube.com/watch?v=kwSYPZ159Vg

Related song.
although its not aids in this case.

3 hours? If so, we're fucked, it kills far to fast to spread effectively. You want 48-72 hours at the minimum for this thing to actually do some damage

It's time for Europe and America to talk about accepting plague refugees. No ifs, ands, or buts. It's your responsibility to take these sick people in and make them better. Housing is sparse so some of you will need to let them stay in your homes.

+2000 infected
+190 dead

Those numbers should be way up by. But the WHO is killing Plague Chan

What if this disease is being allowed to spread so population reduction in Africa would be taken into effect as countries act in self defence?

REAL SHIT

We need to summon some digits to get this plague going. Rolling for total African annihilation

African annihilation and it spreads to Europe through rapefugees.

I know you're just meme posting but I am honestly all for it. I would love to watch this world die out into some plague hellscape. At least what comes after had a chance at being better.

This is going to end up even more disappointing than Ebola

we should meme this just to force the govts hand and enforce the fucking boarders

even the NWO doesnt want a plauge coming to europe,it will fuck everything

please for God's sake let somebody get on a plane

hard to believe in a part of the world where insanely deadly disease exist they still play with dead bodies, regardless of how the person died. how did nature not fix this long ago with mass disease and death? These people should have been wiped out long ago...

You can do it black plague-chan! MAKE AFRICA GREAT FOR ONCE!

The black death spreads in madagascar and africa since decades, whats so special this time

alright Sup Forums, how are they gonna push the blame on Trump?

This is pneumonic plague that's nearly genetically identical to the medieval plague except this time it's antibiotic resistant too.

wheres the source that it's antibiotic resistant?

Uh, I thought the medieval one was bubonic. (Skin-transmission)

good luck plauge chan!
open borders for plauge chan!!!
i love you plauge chan!

>Black Death infected hospital patients ESCAPE
reading this whilst blasting eurobeat made me lose my sides for some reason. Godspeed Plague-chan.

I haven't seen he infection count increase from the 'over 2,000' figure for a week or so now.

Probably not happening.

Thread theme. 28 days later
youtube.com/watch?v=DbwlGv9SWfY&spfreload=10

who cares

let's go then

>pic related
Those who escaped from
the hospital have doomed them all

Checdem you fucking niggers

people that want the nigger population to decrease

winter is coming nigga

breddy gud

You too fucker

low energy
watch this
QUADS

Numbers!

holy
fucking
shit

Feeling really comfy with this habbening, guys.

dumb phoneposter

you are but a boy

plague chan no plague
>plague chan no plague

g-g-guys. can it be spread by a feral nigger on a smear-o-thon?

goodbye africa

Plague chan knows no borders

Without the Madagascar Plague Relief efforts, Europe will not survive.

If this goes through, all the based European countries will close up their borders and all the cucked countries will get genocided by mother nature. I can't wait.

Thats a cute cat

sadly this

(((they))) are not gonna let die their precious weaponized niggers, they are the future europeans after all

vox.com/health-care/2017/11/17/16669932/madagascar-plague-epidemic

???

THEY EAT THA POOPOO

Evil white men go there and fix their shit everytime, that's always a white man's fault apparently.

REST IN POO AFRICA

>yfw pitcairn pedos repopulate the globe

HOLY FUG. YOU'VE KILLED US ALL.

Do work Plague!!

We should open our doors to victims fleeing the plague!

Yes, then they flee to their nigger ghettos and dpread it to the other niggers and race traitors.