TWITTER MASS DELETION ON DEC. 18

TWITTRER IS DELETING ACCOUNTS ON DEC. 18 LOCK YOUR ACCOUNTS ON THE 17th PEOPLE. IF SO, MAKE A SECOND ACOUNT IYOU HAVE TO. THE TECH COMPANIES ARE TRYING TO STRANGLE US OUT, FIGHT BACK AND OUT MANUVER THEM PEOPLE!!!

THIS IS NOT SOME PRANK, LINK BELOW!!!!

I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A PRANK!!!

twitter.com/AutisticSaxon/status/931626016652578817

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CpSitcSamN8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o-L8BqnAZAk
gab.ai/a/posts/14536466
independent.co.uk/news/world/twitter-neo-nazi-deadline-crackdown-hate-speech-december-a8062556.html
archive.fo/Ffp4B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/CpSitcSamN8

>inb4 get on gab!

Gab is a scam. It's founder is a Jew and the co-founder is a Muslim. It is an Intelligence honeypot. They are trying to funnel you.

if they werent a bunch of egotistical faggots, they would come to Sup Forums
its the last bastion of free speech on the public internet. only problem for them is that it doesn't have muh blue checkmarks

proofs?

kek

>he doesn't post on shitposter.club

Fuck Nazis and fuck white peoples.

>we need net neutrality for an open internet
>btw if you believe in wrongthink we're deleting your accounts

I drink Stormcuck tears.

Fake News

Why would I have a twitter account in the first place

Sup Forums is great at creating propaganda but it's not good for distribution because most people here already agree with it. Social media has to be used as a bridge to normalfags. I fucking hate twitter but it is useful for basic propaganda spreading.

idk maybe so you could follow the dildo daily twitter page

Those aren't tears you're drinking kek

I love Twitter

>not shitposting on blitter

>spc
>not glorious smugloli
ebin post

I fucking love you Coins.

Do they ban quickly there?

most of us were already banned long ago

There is no such thing

what is this is it good?

>threads exposing richard spencer as the false flagging faggot that he is
>people starts to question why he's allowed to have a platform on twitter
>he gets de-verified the very next day
>his account will probably get deleted in the december purge

wow really gets the old noggin jogging

>Twatter

Just let it die already, if they couldn't keep up with such bullshit as Vines they won't last for long.

bump

I know what it means.

shill. If gab were operating for intelligence purposes, it would make it simple for people to form associations and it would create user specific timelines like twitter to evaluate your potential and drive you to extremism.

on gab, the only tweets you will see in your tl is tweets from users that you have chosen to follow. no ads, no corporations

underrated. Containment site for right wingers and is a data mining operation

what website are we posting on?
where am i?

>FIGHT BACK
>double their total accounts

no you are a shill. Founders had such ego they named their honeypot (((Gabai)))

Boy can you make folks feel what you feel inside?

>make sock-puppet jewish accounts
>if they ban you claim antisemitism

Maaaaaybe.

This is not a containment website because I can call you a degenerate fat 56% face without getting banned like on plebbit, twatter, GAB or whatever who don't tolerate fee fee triggering different views and opinions.

George Soros just dumped all of FB and Twitter stock a few days ago FYI

An ocean of piss.

>MAKE A SECOND ACOUNT IYOU HAVE TO
You should have at least 10 accounts you are building up at any one time.

I wish gab was actually good. I wouldn't mind moving over there but it just fucking sucks so hard.

THEY ARE ALSO LOOKING DOR WHAT YOU DO OFFOF THIER SITE PPL.

THIS IS A VID THAT EXPLAINS IT A BIT.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o-L8BqnAZAk

The informant is "very sick".

I hate my damn auto correct.

People will move to discord channels and other smaller networks with fewer people and ironically even less diversity of thought.
In the effort to censor idea sharing they may have just killed the communication age entirely.
That may have been the plan all along when it became clear they couldn't control the sources and spread of information.

IT'S TEH JEWS

DON'T FALL FOR IT

ANY ALTERNATIVE TO TWITTER IS TEH JEWS

AND TWITTER IS DOUBLE JEWS

IT'S ALL CONTROLLED OPPOSITION DON'T YOU SEE IT

JEWS, JEWS EVERYWHERE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's a nigger owned Twitter. Draw your own conclusions

Honestly I don't forsee the day of the rope.
so all of your shit posting ultimately leads back to (you).
How many government lurker employees have you redpilled?

gab.ai/a/posts/14536466

kys

I'm just glad ppl are seeing the message

Hello fellow right winger who calls everyone on the right a jew and frantically pleads that no one listens to right wing people on a daily basis.

That was my cum tho

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How about an actual link confirming this fake news?

It tasted like birthday cake. Get checked for diabetes before they have to chop your feet off. That is not good!

Has twitter even made a profit yet?

I think twitter and the other social media companies cant get rid of the bots because they rely on their own bots to click the ads.

Sure man
independent.co.uk/news/world/twitter-neo-nazi-deadline-crackdown-hate-speech-december-a8062556.html

Twitter doesnt make any money but keeps boasting that they have grown so many users, but almost all of them are bots. Its a fake company

Which impacted their stock price? So it was an armtwisting move? Someone at his conference probably gave him the idea.

>Private companies have the right to refuse service to customers
Was a great argument back when it was some faggots trying to buy a cake wasn't it?

twitter will watch what sites you visit and and ban you if they don't like it

That's the whole goal.

Control the narrative, ban people from wrong think, deplatform any niche website that exists to silence the people banned from "polite internet society" so they can claim their lies (backed by threats) are the truth.

gab is an echo chamber and that vocks deigh faggot is trying to sue them or get them to dox people.

Antifa BTFO

I hope Sam's Twitter is left alone. Literally the only reason I go to that site.

checking that logic my dude

do you really want more e-celebs coming here to recruit for their personality cults? namefagging and trip fagging all over the place? they all have websites, they can e-celeb there.

What did he mean by this

archive.fo/Ffp4B

Lets see if they ban antifants and other leftists

Not likely.

No not really, this is basically so they can ban public figures that were quoted off of twitter saying things they don't like. They don't want any right wing people on the site and they're going to use the gotcha quotes that leftists love to mine in order to do it.

Twitter is completely fucked, it's in full antifa mode and they need to be sued.

Their data centers need to be bombed in a false flag attack that Trump blames on ISIS so he will have the pretext necessary to invade Western Europe and liberate the whites there from the muslims and globalists
Facebook data centers need to be bombed as well

> My Twitter gets banned.
> Make another and shitpost harder.

Wew lad.

gab.ai

LMAO

Lol all my twitter accounts are suspended with no reasoning for talking about wikileaks and podesta...