Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5IoGPBfQPu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is hiding a Canadian flag or I'll eat my hat

something something niggers

>That flag

>the absolute state or burgers
I choose burgers

Im pretty sure both of those are banned in school libraries, fag.

WRONG

Put up or shut up, canuck

Remove meme flag leaf.

is it slavery? she could use that AR to force that nigger to do what she wants.

not an argument

>books are banned
really shill

leaf confirmed

>whiners getting triggered by alcohol reference get book out of school library
>therefore ban all guns
Makes sense.

Neither was your original post, moosefucker.

And books getting pulled from school libraries is weird because when I was a kid there was all sorts of violent and sexual books in the school library. I guess they weren't popular enough for busybodies to notice.

still not an argument mr books-are-bad-guns-are-good burger

Who cares what flag he hides. The point he makes is valid

Guns are necessary against niggers and a GOD GIVEN right which applies about means of defense

> Based Leaf

cringe

>Meme flag
Keep cryingfaggot

>le 56% meme
>memeflag
every time

> "x is banned in one or two schools (no merit for banning x presented), therefore ban Y nationally" is an argument

Maple Syrup logic. Let's put it another way:

Canadian society allows goddamn retards like you to make shittier posts than an unemployed Australian; why doesn't it permit offensive speech?

It was banned in California by a bunch of liberal faggots because there was mention of wine. So yea we should ban guns because liberals are cucks. Nice argument retard.

I miss the days when America was a free country.

Faggot, guns should be illegal.

>leaf
Even with the meme flag you can just tell.

The negress.
>guns are for protection
>little red riding hood is about eating underage girl box

2:18:19 - 2:19:08
youtu.be/5IoGPBfQPu4

Little Red Riding Hood is not banned you kike. Our children can read whatever the fuck they want. Unlike your shitty government (I see you Germany), I can read Mein Kampf in public with zero repercussions.

>> you cant be in the cool kid first world club until you allow your government to fuck you up the asshole and literally have shitskins murder your people daily in the streets

other 1st world countries aren't le 56% tho

only countrie full of guns are

There's a redpill for everything, memeflag.

tldr

pretty strong message

kek

>EU
>twice the violent crime per capita
>african rape stats
>claims to be first world
whats with liberals banning books

very original

Relax!
Take it eeeeeaaaasyyyyy
But never do when you are around blacks!

What gets me is it's the left that want books banned most of the time anyway then they use a book they've banned/censored as reasoning to ban guns.

I love how it's the nigress holding the book and the white kid holding the gun.

Yeah, no agenda there, huh?

Problem solved.

NIce trigger discipline!

Now add a dead school shooter.

ANTIGUN = ANTIWHITE

Why are whites so violent?

whites own more guns

>book is supposedly banned

Except it's not. Purchasable on fucking Amazon.

A school might have banned it for alcohol content, but that school is probably also holding a ban on firearms on the premises.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

its illegal for children to buy guns. SAGE

those are shoops from g if I remember correctly

course they'd ban Red Riding Hood. it is a parallel to the refugee shit going on in Europe

Shit shoop is shit. You ignore the fact that there are people here that have seen the original.

>the minority kid in each pic never holds the gun

fake news

AR15s are white guns

children cannot buy guns. ur being a nigger.

maybe ill agree with them once they un-ban the dodgeball

why is the white kid always holding the gun

I guarantee you these kids play COD or whatever at least 5 hours a day.

You can only trust a white child to wield it responsibly. Would you trust a niglet or spiclet with a firearm?

I see only one child in the picture the other seems to of escaped from the zoo

even worse

Eurocuck, wouldn't be saying this if he ever got to shoot a AR.

The only 3rd world thing in that picture is the nigger.

Our god give right not yours, enjoy that 5 end fucked mag.

I wrote a book report on it in high school

these posters are RACIST because they only portray "white" people holding a weapon when we all know nogs and spiks are responsible for most shootings.

The last time i checked, being banned in schools is not the same as being banned in america. So both guns and little red degenerate wino are not permitted into schools.

Has anyone else noticed that the one holding the gun is always white? I smell a jew.

everything is the joos huh

It still is user. Just not in all states... :(

euro shits are all cucks that enjoy seeing shitskins boated in to fu ktheir wymnz. they unironically and literally bring their wives and gfs to shitskin camps to be bred and they love licking up the cum afterwards. hardest virtue signalling ive seen ever

Moms demand people with guns take guns away from other people with guns by using their unsuspecting children as shills because emotion trumps logic.

>Moms demand
common sense

This poster is from California. Add him to your dossiers. He's predictable.

wrong again

Not all burgers are smalldicked gunfags.

You can see slide threads and posts by decent people have severely disrupted Sup Forums. We leave /sg/ alone because quality, but Sup Forums is slowly dying and we are killing it.

If the Russians left half the posts would be gone but I enjoy their Syria bantz. Sup Forums overrates itself and turning Sup Forums into Sup Forums is the best thing for it. The mods agree so they let slide threads slide. Anons agree because they ALWAYS ignore slide thread callouts and join the rest of us instead.

as god intended

Who banned Little Red Riding Hood? The federal government??

Lol the US is becoming china town (all of the beta whites having Asian kids), blacks will die out they're not something to worry about