do you own a gun and if no why not

No because I live in 1984

Illegal in new somalia.

Yes

>Illegal
pfft

No because im not muslim

I don't want one

3d print one and keep it disassembled and the pieces hidden. If SHTF put it together and start loading mags.

Because I'm not a fucking pussy who needs a big black phallic object to feel like a man

I'm 31 years old an so far I've bought 10 guns personally. I've inherited 56 guns. It's comfy.

...or because you live in England

Good luck when Muslim majority happens.

Sure do
>not pictured: Mossberg 500

I really don't need a gun where I live, I've left my door open several times by accident and didn't feel the slightest bit afraid when I found out. Live near the pyrenees in an old stone house.

Example; and a bow and arrow is more suitable than a gun for hunting if I were truly in the wild.

data

mining

go to finland where you can have it all

Hi ATF nigger

Also, we can have guns, it's heavily restricted, which I agree with. I'd feel a hell of a lot less safe if everyone had a gun. It would feel like those mexican standoffs

>Because I'm not a fucking pussy who needs a big black phallic object to feel like a man
Right, you're bong, which means you like the big black phallic object up your ass.

Does not apply to mudslimes and niggers ofcourse. Besides, a hunting rifle isn't the same as an ar-15.
Is this true or are you memeing me?

Outdated pic but I might have a few

I own a crossman C-11 bb gun

I fucked a lot of cats up with this piece

you mad kitty fagbois?

I didn't buy a gun so that I could feel safe. I bought a gun so that my enemies would feel less safe.

.243?

Tell your boys in Langley to stop being gay

You're right. Subhumans shouldn't be armed.

who the actual fuck needs an ar-15 though? I'm fine with hunting guns and even to that point I think it's unnecessary but why assault rifles and weapons that aren't for hunting? Would you feel less or more safe if everyone in Sweden had a gun?

fuck on my level

Finland has the 3rd highest number of civilian owned guns behind Switzerland and the US

>Iberians are subhuman
>Americans aren't
K...

Depends on who's asking.

Any white man in this thread that doesn’t should go by a Russian made SKS as soon as you can. Yes you can afford one. Helter Skelter is going to happen in the next 10 years.

yes, just get a .22 and finish the job mr. kitty, them cats have a higher pain tolerance than your pussy pellet gun

Because my gouvernement prefers to let Ahmed kill people with his truck rather than let me protect myself

No because I'm on probation.

>in b4 "nigger"

I don't need one because I live in a white neighborhood

whatd ya do user?

Why does everything have to be about hunting or feeling safe? Maybe I just want to fucking shoot at targets or fuck some of my own shit up. Don't have anything against hunting rifles but I think It'd be more fun to unload a mag with a semi-automatic rifle into something, also think almost any other gun looks better than a generic rifle.

why are you on probation?

How about WETBACK?

Do you folks who are opposed to hunting with a semi auto realize you are not required to mag dump 30 rounds into the animal you shoot? Maybe we just don't need to own an extra fud gun?

No because I lost them all in a horrible boating accident.

>YEEERRRRR NOOOGGGGGGGHHHTTTT WHHHIIIITTTTTTTHHHHHHEEEEE

>need
fuck outta here

>meme flag. Opinion disregarded

I'll say a prayer for him and his girlfriend, mother, sister, etc when the muslim rapesquad comes their way

.223. Great intermediate round for target shooting

Isn't the sole purpose of a gun for self-defense or hunting? If it were for having fun then it should be illegal without a doubt, it's a dangerous weapon, but I guess this is just more of a subjective matter, I have my opinions you have yours

so all the whites have guns which makes it safe?

Yes. I one guns (plural)

No because you only can get one if you bribe half of the police and some politicians, or if you're a cop

It's not a "need" issue. You don't need anything other than food, water and air. So if you can justify everything in your life other than those needs, than you would be closer to having a point.

Each of my guns have their place, when I want to plank some 2 liters I whip out the marlin .22LR and get 26 shots out of my tube mag without breaking the bank at $.50 a shot.

When I want to see penetration I bring out my blackout AR or 30-06, while easily spending $100+ in lead on just one session

>one
own*

>massive civil unrest doesnt happen

>vortex red dot

how do you like it? Do you leave it powered on like an aimpoint?

lol nogun faggot

It might be subjective where you're from, subhuman, but here it's objectively objective.

I never really understood this argument.

Modifying a weapon to be more effective in an assault capacity doesn't make it more lethal?

>wat

i dont own a gun because i might get angry and kill

It's just not in the cards financially right now. I would need to take classes buy the gone and the amo.

Shitty air guns don't count, they're almost toy tier

what the fuck is going on with the muzzle brake on that lowest rifle

No because I'm a poorfag

sure thing, no gun poorfag fuckboy

lol

You don't understand the argument because you don't understand the mechanisms of firearms.

>$.50 a shot

So you wouldn't want to do some stuff like FPSRussia and just shoot shit up for fun every once in a while? I don't say you shouldn't use guns for self-defence or anything I'm just saying I'd also use it to have some fun every once in a while, besides how often do you really need it for self-defence anyways?

who's laughing now?

I've got a 38 and a few .22 hunting rifles.
My dad's got 3 AR-15s but he's only allowed to have them because he's a "peace officer."
California sucks.

nah i turn it off, it has an automatic off after 12 hours but no need to run 11 hours for 1 hour of shooting

its very well built, id like to get an acog eventually since I built the rifle as a DMR

Because I live in a 99% white wealthy gated community that's mostly old people and I never go outside. It would just sit in a gun case collecting dust.

No because I'm paying loans and I'm living with my parents who have more guns than what they know to do with

Not allowed guns in my country.

Obviously didn't mean .22LRs cost $0.50 a shot, mongoloid. My blackout sure as fuck does.

no because i have no agency. fat fuck loser too lazy to go buy one and learn how to use it safely and shit.

i am in a state where i could literally just walk into a store, get one, and walk out too

Have a enfield musket, does that count?

do LEOs get to have 30 round assault clips or, god forbid, detachable magazines without a bullet button?!

Owning a gun is the only realistic mean to protect yourself. Martial arts are pretty effective when you're being confronted by some drunk faggots at your local bar but only firearms give you an edge.

i'm a lcpl in 2 para i think I do understand the "mechanisms of firearms".

in germany? thats pretty awesome
pics!

if you have extraordinary aim under pressure, it sure does

>.300 blackout meme

I'm s-sorry user.

>muh appeal to authority
That's nice cupcake. When will you guys start reasonable acid control? There is no reason one person needs to buy so much Draino.

If you take a look at the actual assault weapon ban you'll find that the things that turned weapons into "assault weapons" were mostly cosmetic.

Semi-automatic rifles able to accept detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
Folding or telescoping stock
>Really only useful for storage, doesn't make the gun more deadly or concealable
Pistol grip
>Depending on the gun makes it more comfortable to shoot
Bayonet mount
>Bayonets are a meme. Bayonet lugs are usually used for other things these days.
Flash suppressor, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate one
>You can't kill people with a threaded barrel. Flash hiders don't make you invisible.
Grenade launcher
>Grenade launchers are cool, but how many of them would you see if you cruised through ten average gunshops? Zero.

Semi-automatic pistols with detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
Magazine that attaches outside the pistol grip
>I have no idea why they think this matters.
Threaded barrel to attach barrel extender, flash suppressor, handgrip, or suppressor
>Same as before.
Barrel shroud safety feature that prevents burns to the operator
>This is actually pretty cruel.
Unloaded weight of 50 oz (1.4 kg) or more
>What? Heavier guns are harder to use and carry.
A semi-automatic version of a fully automatic firearm.
>Again, no idea why this matters.

Notice that most of them don't actually DO anything but simply allow something else to be done. A threaded barrel is completely useless without something threaded on it and none of the things you can thread onto it make it more deadly. You can barely argue suppressors because most of the time getting a gun to work suppressed (actually quiet) is more trouble than it's worth for even avid gun enthusiasts.

Also notice that the law prohibits weapons with two or more of these. That means that a bayonet lug isn't deadly, a flash hider isn't deadly, and a pistol grip isn't deadly, but somehow all of them together is.

Nope. All my dad's got are 10 round clips. I wouldn't worry though, he's got a literal wall made out of boxes of ammo.

I also have one of these if I want them to die.

No, I live in a cucked country.

>clips
you fucking delet this rite now

I'm s-sorry for not being a poor NEET and having a blackout conv kit for fun, user. I know how you guys are about fun.

I don't because califaggot

Honestly though I don't think I should be trusted with a gun. It makes it so easy to get away with murder. I can't say I would never be tempted.

>fun

this is what fun is.
>tfw my suppressor comes in next month.

/thread

Im worried when i leave for work, my gun will go out and kill someone. Everyone knows guns kill people.

I have more than 10
would have to count them

I asked you a question. I asked how attaching a fucking sight, bayonet and forward grip to a rifle doesn't make it more effective as a weapon platform. I didn't bring politics into it because that's fucking irrelevant.

If they do not make the weapon more lethal, then why does every military the world over use them?

I always see people triggered about this. Is there a significant difference between a clip and a mag other than their shape? They're both ammo holders that you plug into your gun.