Shiki

sup Sup Forums watched the anime.
Was OK, pas was a little to slow, main marry sue hero saved the day after walking and bragging a vampire to feat on him(the vamp did not want to do it) this was retarded.
They made him a day walker (I expected it) uber cliche and ultra retarded.

I hearer recently that these is supposed to be some debate over what side was good and who was evil.
And I really don't get it.
What is so controversial?

Nether side did anything wrong.
The humans killed the vampires like in the good old times (you clearly did never watch NON GAY vampire movies) so nothing wrong their.
And the vampires wanted to survive + have the potential to resurrect someone.
Nothing wrong.

If I was on the human side(born/still human) I would have acted like the humans.
If I was on the vamp side (resurrected) I acted like the vamps.
OK maybe if I was a vamp i act a little different some of their moves where retarded like getting the ultra gay vampire to make a mockery of the funeral service (if punch him in the face for this) and I also know better ways to hide and survive the endgame.

Out side of this what is the big deal with some morality in this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

shiki.wikia.com/wiki/Shiki
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What is so controversial?
Do I even need to explain this?

>main marry sue hero saved the day after walking and bragging a vampire to feat on him
The monk was the MC. Anime adaptation shifted focus to different characters, but typical traits of a MC are still with him.

Yet captain
>Drink my blood vampire
Not only gets rewarded for his retardation and returns he is turned into a day walker.

I known it from the moment he was introduced that the universe will band over backwards to suck his cock.

PS: I was always thinking the doctor was MC for me personally, him trying to solve the problem and fighting + signalizing vampires.

OP is a faggot.

Overanalysis the post.
This proves you can shove in anything into a fictional story if your ideology is strong enough.

In the next episode of overanalyzing on Sup Forums we learn:
>X-men is about the superior white race (mutants) enslaved and oppressed by the inferior normies (shit skins)

I want more of these interpretations!
Quick!
Someone collects them?
I started NOW!

The mature nurse lady was pretty hot honestly

The blue haired girl was HOT like hell 11/10 every day.
Fucken waifu.

I liked the green long haired hospital lady too. It was weird seeing all these bright strange hair cuts in the anime. I was used to regular brown and black hair and this show was a fun surprise

Tell me Sup Forums how can you not want to have consensual intercourse with her?

Is this her?
Its
Ritsuko Kunihiro

Yup! That's her. Im bad with names but great with faces.

me to this is why I did go on the shiki wiki (has a nice ring to it)
shiki.wikia.com/wiki/Shiki

You can see all the characters faces next to their names.

Cause she'd probably turn me into a vampire

> turn me into a vampire
> make me live forever
> eternal youth

You why are you saying it like its a bad thing?

She is to nice of a girl for it.
Re watch the series sanpai.

>leddit spacing
>tumblr gif
lurk for 2 years before posting

I used logical spacing learn to write before posting, correction never post ever.

Speaking of, did that Tooru guy have a crush on Yuki, I think his name was. Cause to me Tooru was always blushing or something around Yuki.

>Not only gets rewarded for his retardation and returns he is turned into a day walker.
>I known it from the moment he was introduced that the universe will band over backwards to suck his cock.

The dude sucking him dry was his only friend and the only reason he got to be happy while living in this town he hated, that's why he wanted to trust that he would resist the urge to kill him at first. Then it was just so he wouldn't feel bad and probably because he was under hypnosis too.

But I heard he doesn't get ressurected in the original novel and is just a decoy (Monk, Doctor and Sunako being the main characters)

OP, you got practice your english before posting here again.

>What is so controversial?
You pretty much answered your own question, the reason why it was controversial was because you could sympathize with both sides. The show is not black and white and both sides had justified motives, which is exactly what makes it controversial in the first place, you dum dum.

in the anime it looked like he was all:
>Retard: you will not bite me you are my friend
>Vamp: You are right
>Retard: Now take my vain and drink from it!
>Vamp: NO!
Vamp runs into the forest after the vamp who is running away from he retard!!! (this screen actually happens)
>Vamp: go away i don't want to hurt you!
>Retard: Yes and i prove SOMETHING by shoving my juicy vane in your face 24/7!

Are you gay? No, really. You type like a gay person.

No. Controversial is is you go watch lets say swindlers list and someone says
>you known I really hated how the evil jews killed all the innocent nazis in swindlers list

The other meaning of the word is is something is disputed.

If its 50:50 split its like picking a faction in Command and conquer.

From what I heard it was controversial because Sup Forums was split into
>humans did nothing wrong vamps need to be exterminated every time
and
>Vamps did nothing wrong all humans are evil and need to be exterminated

> swindlers list
Holy shit! Auto correct is a nazi!
First the nazi AI from MS now this.

Real talk though, if the fucking vamps just went to the humans and said "Hey humans, we are vampires and we need a little bit of donated blood to survive, could you please give us some?" it all would have been ok. But fucking no, better try and act like god damn ISIS and take over the fucking town like a little shrimp dick assholes.

I like how with this show you can immediately tell who's an optimist and who's a pessimist.

It's obvious that you're an optimist OP, I'm a pessimist myself, because for me both sides were wrong. From a moral/higher standards point of view there are literally no good characters in this show, except maybe for the outside of the town guy who became werewolf, because he at least was in opposition to both camps that embraced negative behaviors. But again it was somehow dedicated by the point of where he comes from on the egistetional level before any shit even goes down, so it's kinda less praiseworthy.

This anime basically has a story that tells you that no matter where you stand you're a piece of shit somehow.

And what is so controversial?, well driving with a tractor through a girls head is kinda fucked up, turning a whole village into a restaurant is kinda fucked up, hunting mortified creatures squizzing themselves in some tunnel like rodents in a burrow is kinda fucked up, and behaving like a fucking monster no matter if you are a human or not is kinda fucked up. Here ya go.

This was strange to me.
Personalty if I was a vamp I capture humans and keep them for life stock and milk them of blood from time to time to have a drink.

however I think you now think I'm a complete monster.

To the deference of the vamp society their orders where cumming from a idiotic loli who did have the day walker on her side so its 100% the retardation of the loli not the other vamps.

And then people can see image of jesus in a fucking pancake and consider it a miracle.
Pretty much this.

>your waifu died

shit anime

though 2nd waifu survived..

There is some truth to that but would you personally feel comfortable as vampire revealing yourself to the public? Even if the Government recognized you as full legal being with the rights as any human citizen (that's a big if) you would have a target on your back, your very basis of life is feeding off humans there is no way that a portion of humans would not try to murder you.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/controversy
>Prolonged public disagreement or heated discussion.

This is the first definition that comes up in the Oxford dictionary.

>If its 50:50 split its like picking a faction in Command and conquer.
That's just people joking around. It the same with Shinsekai Yori when people say that Squealer did nothing wrong, it's much more complicated than that, but people just like taking sides and shitposting the other one, that's typical Sup Forums behavior. Most people have actually though the thing through and have formed their opinion about which side they support, they just do it in an exaggerated way because it's Sup Forums.

That would actually be much better in the long run. Sure, Vampires might have a shitty time at first, but with time they would be recognized by society and laws would be implemented in order to help and protect them. Now, this obviously depends on the country, if they announced themselves in Uganda or something they would probably be hunted down and murdered.

>though the thing through
*thought

>It's obvious that you're an optimist OP
Yes i'm a optimist; go me.
I congratulate you on your amazing skills of psychoanalysis, no really congrats bro.

>From a moral/higher standards point
I'm a moral nihilist.

>you stand you're a piece of shit somehow
I never got this message.

> driving with a tractor through a girls head is kinda fucked up
I see no problem with this.

>turning a whole village into a restaurant is kinda fucked up

> hunting mortified creatures squizzing themselves in some tunnel like rodents in a burrow is kinda fucked up

I have to ask you did you ever consider that all these evil nazis you love to hate where hunted like this after WW2? What are your feelings about this? Or are you
>LOL fuck them
?

For me it was like this:
>I'm a human
>Strange creatures appear
>I mistrust them
>they are killing people and making them sick
The only logical option is to kill them before they kill me.
The only logical conclusion is they are evil* (I clarify this word later)
even if one of them did come to me and say
>Sir we have this way that will make you ethereally young forever if you let us suck all of your blood
First of the process is not 100% or even 90% safe to work so the answer is
>NO
Even if it was 100% sure I have no reason to trust them or believe them so
>NO!
And extermination for them it is.

However if I awake to be a vamp
>I'm a vamp
>I know what they told me is true
>I'm my old self(my body is not possessed by a demon that has my memories) and the same bastard like back in my human days
>Things like usual
>If I was not under the authority o the loli and her op day walker I would do things differently
>Now its stay in the order and try to get as much information like possible
>Possibly try to kill the idiotic girl and her pet to take over

Uh, x-man literally WAS about normies trying to enslave, exterminate, or control the mutants.

>did nothing wrong
Is this not part of the
>X did nothing wrong
MEME
>Hitler did nothing wrong
And the likes of?

YES
And the mutants represented whites.
With their superior powers over the inferiors.
Mutant powers = superior intellect/civilization buiding

>Now wanting your wifu to die a horrible death.
you don't deserve to be on this board.

My point is that people like to simplify conflicts in shows (and real life) in order to shitpost. Like people who say that X did nothing wrong and all the shit he did was justified in every conceivable way and the other side deserved it completely no matter how you put it, this is of course not true, and that's why it's controversial.

>I see no problem with this.
user, how old are you? You remind me of my teen days.

>people like to simplify conflicts in shows
I have no idea about normies however I hate simple conflict in shows.

>normies

It's not that people don't recognize that the conflicts are more complicated than what their posts imply, it's just that most people have discussed the thing to death and they just like having fun shitposting about it.

The question is how old are you?

Humans move like his:
1)Child believes what he is told instantly adopts morality.
2)teen starts to question world
3A) Actually realizes the thin and idiotic veil of morality based on philosophy and deeper learning
3B) never was at point 2 or has no mental capabilities he regress to stage 1 and lives like the man child he is in a world where obedient slave-retards are consider the norm and good to keep the machinery of his overlords running.

>>normies
Do you prefer I use the word
>Statistically average person in the USA/west
Who are the
>norm
according to statistics so normie is a shorthand.

>the vampires in the show need human blood to live
>they go to a tiny remote village
>attempt to turn everyone in to a vampire

What was their plan when there was no humans left? Those vampires deserved to die for being flat out retarded

This is actually getting funny. I don't want to start a morality debate late at night, but do you actually consider the modern morality today a bad thing? Are you saying that recessing to the morality of paleolithic times is actually better than modern standards of morality? I'm not saying that morality is not complicated subject, but when you type stuff like:
>good to keep the machinery of his overlords running.
I can't help but laugh. Sure there are aspect how modern morality that have gone too far, but all in all I would greatly prefer a society based on modern concepts of morality, rather than one from biblical times.

No, I would prefer it if you lurked more before you posted.

True the lolis plan was absolutely retarded is it was to do the same shit with no limit.

The only sustainable solution was to harvest humans.
Think like the wraiths from star gate.
Only you do not need to kill the human after you drink from him (I think).
So you milk the enslaved humans like cows.
Only you take some blood not milk.

Imagine factory farming only with humans not cows.

I think the idea was to expand and eventually take over Japan and then the world. Still stupid though. I guess they could farm humans when powerful enough.

What is this newfaggotry? Have you heard of humour?

>I don't want to start a morality debate late at night
And I love to start a morality debate any time.
Care to bring all the philosophers relevant on the topic?
Something tells me you have non.

>morality
All moralities are fabrications and wrong.
No one who has half or a intellect point will seriously say that moralities is a good thing. Any morality is wrong and boils down to
>Believe whatever I believe in!

>modern morality
Especially modern morality, this rotten suicidal mess of a self destructive nature is demonstratively wrong.

>morality of paleolithic times
I would not name it morality yet it is a different way of acting.
However I doubt I'm capable of commenting on it since no one of the paleolithic ever left any understandable books about their believe system behind so no one has any idea what their ideas where or if they did have a morality system.
And I'm thinking you only used the word paleolithic for a insult.
Of course we can referee to modern savages and their practices however non of them are really paleolithic.

>rather than one from biblical times.
Oh now we exited the paleolithic and are now in the axial age? I think?
Whatever you have to justify why.
Is it your subjective feeling? Or something else?

And if you are refereeing to my quote
>good to keep the machinery of his overlords running
The only reason why morality is the way it is was to create empires, you see its bad if the cattle(YOU) kill one another and the masters(aristocrats/king) don't get enough farming out of their property(YOU).

Its really hard to debate this if its a historical fact.
now all the masters are gone(decapitated by the french revolution) and the slave morality they programmed you is running amok; degenerating further to insane absurdities to your own self destruction.

True.
We don't know the plans so its hard to speculate.

Of course they need man(vamp) power to take over however there needs to come a point after with you need to start farming or you starve yourself.

>you stand you're a piece of shit somehow
>I never got this message.
Well you can criticize every camp/independent there is no good side only the side that you are with (as you wrote yourself).

I'm not sure how you jumped out of the blue with the evil nazis stuff. Either too much Sup Forums, radical right wing propaganda or you're a fresh German youth embracing patriotism once more, then good for you, but disavowing everything in extremism ain't that awesome, it leads you blind. Especially if your moral code is nihilism (I understand that you know that "nihil" in Latin means "nothing").

About three sentences that you summed up with
>I see no problem with this.
Cool, personally if I saw/experienced this shit it probably wouldn't leave an impression on me too, nothing edgy about that.
But to participate/accept ain't cool.
You jumped up with your little nazi thing, so I'll stick to that. If you think that putting people in a camp that is basically an industrial death factory power by the government is ok, only because they are not from your country/city/religious group/race/family whatever, then I guess it's kinda a good idea to rethink your world views and life standpoints.

Both sides in this show were committing atrocities to each other that can't be denied.

Shit lead to more atrocities/self destruction/tragedy can't be denied.

>For me it was like this:
So you basically say that you are a conformist who go with no matter what group he gets thrown in without any criticism and consideration for others what so ever.

>a house across the street is on fire and your neighbors are inside
>as long as the fire doesn't reach my house I'm safe and sound and there is no inconvience everything is ok and fuck that

Right.

Yet there are people who will post things like this seriously.

It's 23:00 and I've got work tomorrow, so I'll be leaving after this post. Screencaping this for later laughs.

>Care to bring all the philosophers relevant on the topic?
Kant and Aristotle, I don't care enough to get my old notes to list them all, sorry if you were looking for a debate.

I will only touch on this part before leaving:
>The only reason why morality is the way it is was to create empires, you see its bad if the cattle(YOU) kill one another and the masters(aristocrats/king) don't get enough farming out of their property(YOU).

Yeah, because modern morality which in large part is a result of the enlightenment was about building and controlling empir- oh, wait.

My advice, read some books on the subject before you act high and mighty, reading internet articles and watching youtube videos isn't enough.

I'm currently reading The Better Angels of our Nature, it explains pretty well why living in pre-modern times was pretty shit, largely because of the sense morality at the time.

>I'm not sure how you jumped out of the blue with the evil nazis stuff.

Someone did say:
>hunting mortified creatures squizzing themselves in some tunnel like rodents in a burrow is kinda fucked up
Yet these creatures are responsible for killings.
I love to hear your position on nazis, its always fun if I have moralists who on the one hand will say
>lol look these nazi pigs will get slaughtered they are trapped in a pipe HAHAHAHAHAHA
and on the other hand
>ZOMG how can you say killing (creatures that killed people) is wrong they are so hunting and oppressed.

Its amazing to see the double standards and the programming, little doggy is trained that nazi = bad and hurting nazi = good.
Standard programming simple really.
Yet if the creatures don't have the nazi name on them its wrong for no other reason.

>it's kinda a good idea to rethink your world views and life standpoints.
I love to analyse you and I have the feeling that there will be other incredible contradiction inside of you.
The amount of self contradiction will be epic, especially that I have the feeling that you will defend the USA committing war crimes especially that the USA did the nearly the exact same things like nazi Germany in the war.
After all the victors write the history books and the war crimes go under heroic accomplishments.

>>as long as the fire doesn't reach my house I'm safe and sound and there is no inconvience everything is ok and fuck that
Basically in a nutshell, practice your machiavellianism more.

>So you basically say that you are a conformist who go with no matter what group he gets thrown in without any criticism and consideration for others what so ever.
NO, the grope is there to serve me not the other way around.
If I'm thrown on their side (was born human or transformed into vamp) supporting the other side is suicidal for me.
I see no problem, yet I would be more comfortable with being on the human side (not turned into vamp) since the devil you know is better then the devil you don't.

Who knows how the rule under the loli or her wolf will be.

The idea was probably to live like a nomad and move from one place to another, people used to do that before the establishment of first settlements.

So with just a tiny bit of knowledge/history/culture whatever you could realize that it's kinda a backward thinking and that you could just jump straight to another step and find other solutions (which by the way would solve/prevent the events of the show to happen and bring out other technical/logical problems out which could lead to some more civilized ending. Because as it ended it exactly what you get when you jump on people with a barbaric mindset.)

In general the idea to follow a fucking child who went through terror that traumatized her beyond sanity at even a preteen age just because "she was first" is over fucking 9000. They did basically get what the asked for, there is a word like separatism but I don't know how does this shit work for vampires, I never was one.

>Yeah, because modern morality which in large part is a result of the enlightenment was about building and controlling empir- oh, wait.

You humor me with your ignorance.
The first morality was created in ancient times we are talking Rome and others here.
The basic idea was that
>You shell not kill
it created a prohibition ageist killing to have more workers/warriors for the war of the empire.
Yet these rules did not extend to the dictator of these kingdoms.

Now we move in history, this morality was thought for millennial and all these enlightenment thinkers based their ideas on what they knew.

And they developed their morality on the basis of the slave morality put on them by their masters.
And they killed their overlords, not knowing that their slave morality is incredibly flawd and was never workable.

this degenerated morality based of the slave morality of old degenerated further and further in modern times.

The only logical conclusion of this morality is that everyone needs to kill themselves since they are harming something (animals, plants, bacteria).

Its a unsustainable mess that is collapsing now.

>pre-modern times was pretty shit
Care to explain? Or even elaborate on this? You are providing statements that condemn some unspecified behavior.

Whatever you think it might be its truly irrelevant since you will destroy yourself with your morality. Reality dictates that you can not live with your morality and you an wine all day how immoral it is to use round wheels and the only moral wheels are square yet you'r opinion is irrelevant reality dictates the rules and punishes for your errors.

>Yet these creatures are responsible for killings.
And Yet I don't know where did I write that it would be ok to throw nazis in concentration camps and give them gas chambers for what they did.

You do realize that with that way of thinking you basically become no better then them and the shit would become a closed vicious circle where you sentence nazis to death then you get sentenced to death for gasing nazis, then those who senteced you I don't fucking even.

You seem to have some fixed hard headed agenda revolving around the nazis, beholding yourself as someone who understands it all and seeing anyone who doesn't agree as programmed/brainwashed and jumping out with random conclusions, again just because you're the one and absolute above anyone else understanding everything and everyone.

For real, like what's all the nazi shit fascination in the first place

But well I'll tell I didn't post anywhere in this thread that nazi/those who YOU compare to nazi in the show = bad and that hurting nazi/the ones that express that behavior (again according to you) in the show = good

I'm saying that both = bad

Don't know where there is anything contradictory with what I wrote before in that.

Again your conclusions are fantastic because now I don't know where the fuck are you pulling USA's war crimes out of. Like what the fuck, you're jumping from one topic to another.

Never said anything about embracing any of that neither. There are actually reasons to believe that the whole terrorism cluster fuck that the west is experiencing right now is in big part thanks to American government actions.
Why and what are the profits in all of that is a completely different subject to discuss. But I do not praise it. On the other hand I'm proud of Americans for their active efforts against the Vietnam War, even if I'm not all flowers and rainbows when it comes to hippies and the whole '60 counterculture, but again that a completely different s. And I'll pass with Niccolo.

Guy who you replayed to probably went to sleep because as he wrote he have work in the morning, doesn't stop me from replying though.

If you think that killing others is "good" then there is not much to really talk about.

And your mentality and questions about how where the pre-modern times shit, are kinda ridicilous.
The morality is the shit that tells you that raiding and pillaging is not something good to do, that burning people on a stake just because they have different world views/ life their lives (THEIR LIVES) different is not something good to do, that treating prisoners of wars with no dignity is not something good to do, that forcing sex on someone who is not willing is not something good to do and the list goes on and on and on. That's the morality, it's a compass that tells you how to live your life in a nice way and at the same time let others live theirs in a same. It's actually kinda amazing that you seem to not get that and you look for some conspiracy theories in something that you basically can conclude yourself.

You are like some anarchist guy who comes into a city going
>guys I've got idea to create an anarchy without any rules with nothing as a substitute where murder, pillaging and fire warm up your days and you live a yolo life

Guess why no sane member of the society will even give a though to your idea.

Surprise motherfucker, because they want to live in a conflict free peaceful calm world where they can enjoy life, bring up their kids and check out the prospect of the further progress.

I don't even fucking understand why would I ever need to state something as obvious as that.