Hey guys Rhodesian guy here again

hey guys Rhodesian guy here again
Rhodesian general chat here
join discord server if you want to know anything about the coup in zim happening at the moment
im live rn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b3pESQYWdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link is here
join up comrades!

oh and i answer any questions you may have about rhodesia, zimbabwe, living there as a white guy, my childhood, race talks etc etc

Make Zimbabwe Rhodesia again

Nice, thanks

favorite rhodesian song?
here's mine youtube.com/watch?v=-b3pESQYWdQ

Were you the based Zimbro who used to come here and listen to the Chicago Police Scanner with us?

invalid

Have you got a pre-war edition?

My grandparents fled Rhodesia in the early 80s. Lost their farm, their livelihood, all their money, their friends, even their dogs.

Granddad says the area they farmed was never permanently inhabited. They and other white farmers built up infrastructure, made the land fertile. Created work for blacks. Then when Mugabe took over her stole all the farms.
A family friend says the blacks all moved in, destroyed everything. Now its all returned to desolate wasteland that produces nothing. Fuck knows what all the guys granddad employed ended up doing for work.
Part of me wants to go there to see the country. Or even take it back. But the west and the UN is against us, and somehow thinks the country destroying itself is ok. I suppose in their eyes saying anything against it is racist????

Friendly reminder

Would you ever return? Did you grow up with play with black kids? How did your family leave, did they have to surrender everything? Any nice memories? Any moments that redpilled you

The climate of Rhodesia is ideal to plant coffee of the Arabica variety?

Is there even any whites left?
Seems like they killed/chased off every white around and now they're going after each others throats in a civil war like happened everyhwere else in colonial Africa

African colonization part two when?

rhodesia seemed so cool man

Why are you still in Africa?

Apparently it was. My family talk about it being a great country. Everyone was wealthy in the 60s and 70s. Incredible how it all fell apart so quickly.

damn dude. shit fuckin sucks man

bump

Do you want to, and is it still possible to create white city-states like Singapore in SA?

Yeah the only thing wrong with the country was it didn't have a coastline. No beaches. Otherwise was meant to have been really comfy. For every race. Everyone had jobs, good education system, outdoor lifestyle people were sporty. Good hospitals, building a roading network, infrastructure growing, mining industry. Excellent agriculture, no one went hungry, the country fed itself and fed others.
Feels bad man. Was on track to being the wealthiest most stable country in Africa.

Mother of all rares.

>My family talk about it being a great country.
Are you an actual Rhodie, or are you larping?

You have shit taste in waifus. Pick one.

fucking rare

ching chong ching

Me on the right top.

hey cunt fix your discord

There you go mate. Have a listen here
kXGsVk

First to be born in NZ. My dad left as a teen. He doesn't talk about it. My granddad would bash my ears in all the time putting shit into Mugabe. He redpilled me from an early age. My nan was just a comfy throwback to the 50s. Didn't appreciate her when she was alive, I now see she was a product of that country. She would've been the perfect wife.

Would love to have you in the discord, mate.
f7gz8sr

Damn. Cheers mate. I'm actually just heading out , off to do some quad biking. Will look out for similar threads though. Hope to run into you again