Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvQ9DjJNal0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are tarrifs for 200, bob?

Fill it with dead niggers

they could be live as well. the death will come from the semi trucks in passage

That reminds me of a joke

Make my own road.

I hate pictures like this because you never really think about whats actually underneath a road while you are driving on it. Imagine driving along minding your own business, suddenly the street collapses and you are submerging and fucking dead.

My sides entered another dimension. Good one user

Know that because I and other responsible folks who pay to use our own road rather than publicly funding roads to be surrounded by plebs and cucked by bureaucracy, it will be fixed in a timely and efficient fashion so the money can continue to roll in for the roads company.

>start pothole filling business
>claim patched holes as property
>set up armed militia to collect tolls from cars that pass over patch

That would violate the NAP. All the land for roads is already owned and no one is selling.

Obviously create a trillion dollar nanny state. There is no other way to deal with a small hole.

Who the hell would put water in a road? It ain't a swimming pool bro

ancap doom buggy bought for 5 bitcoins just rolls smoothly over that little pothole

>start shadowy pothole creation operation
>run the only pothole filling business in town
>bleed everyone dry

fill it with jews.

>implying ancaps would have roads in the first place

If the federal government didn't make cars the cornerstone of culture and commerce, the free market would have provided everyone jet packs by now.

it's the kind of joke where you start laughing halfway through and are dead by the end of it

>leave pot hole unfixed
>Invent supervehicle that can handle this level of rugged terrain
>rampage countryside with my unstoppable invention
>make people pay me for protection
>I only accept Dogecoin

road company must close down road to make appropriate repairs or people will use competing road company's road.

Ancap is so retarded. The guys that run all the private military companies will just collective, form a state, and take all of your shit.

Are you answering the prompt or selecting the category?

What's so hard to believe that infrastructure wouldn't be handled by the private sector in an ancap society.

I'm sure there'd be plenty of demand to repair roads and what not.

>Implying wheeled vehicles and roads will be necessary once deregulation of industry allows for the innovation of affordable privatized antigrav transport

Not many people will pay the toll to cross your privately owned road if you don't keep it in good repair.

> Not just taking the teleporter instead.

>one man industries who arent allowed to trade

Shoot the hole for violating the NAP.

Since you have a contract with the road owner guaranteeing that he will keep the road in good condition it's time to sue.

Fly there.
youtube.com/watch?v=rvQ9DjJNal0

You need only one road cutting the country into 2 to making it impossible to anyone going from a side to another without violating the NAP.

Jump in :D

I like this answer

well that perfectly explains why the world has always had a single world government /s

I wish there was an ancap world game with metal slug type tanks that people used on each when the NAP is violated

Fuck it I'm dumping metal slug

Honestly, I think ancap is the future. Face it, how the fuck can shitty, corrupt "democracies" operate when we start colonizing other planets??

Ancap is American frontier shit it's the past not the future.

Or they open up the other lanes and close this one for repairs

What do I win you completely retarded libshits?

Sand animal robots are the best

Thank you for the gifs. :)

So Muslims in the future?

This so-called "American frontier shit" is what made american the fucking OG internationally. It's the fucking repressive "progressive shit disguised as liberation with negative outcomes" that is fucking us over.

Go around convincing everybody that the person who built the road intentionally cut corners and that's why the sinkhole opened up. Whip them up into a fury, and lynch the poor bastard. Then use that position as a springboard to garner loyalty, and form my own government that promises to build quality roads.

Then promptly fuck the public over.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna bring frontier mentality back to America. How we gonna do that? Leave the soyboys in the city, let them become consumed with tumblr and intersectionality. Then.
Just fucking slap them once. End of soyboy.

kek

There are webms of this happening in china

No man I agree and would strive for that but it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

So apparently pictures of government failure are an argument against ancap now.

This picture shows what happens when an organization that can absolve itself of responsibility (i.e. a government) builds the roads.

This guy gets it. Roads were forced on us, we would have found a better solution had they not been.

Yeah, the future can look bleak when retards are in charge, but I think has an idea worth trying.

Fix the hole with my own resources and set up a toll booth to recover my costs. Mount a .50 to the roof in case of any toll jumpers.

Maybe but I see the end result being just like the Night of the Living Dead replace the zombies with soy boys.

>implying roads will be needed