Nanatsu no Taizai 200

The training starts now

Looks like NS got it out early

The end. Holy war next week.

You missed a thread yesterday, though it didn't have the MS version posted: Elizabeth is delicious as always. Seeing her with both eyes visible feels kinda strange though, like looking at a panty shot.

The one time I get the chance to dump this and it's because I completely missed the thread.

So, any thoughts? Personally I'm pumped to see how things unfolded back then. Kinda strange though, that King and Diane are allowed to interact with the illusion.

Jaimini already released the chapter yesterday.
Fuck Niggerstream

I was thinking maybe they might end up changing the past when they go through this. Maybe not as big as keeping Dolor and Gloxinia from becoming demons, but something minor that will help them.

I don't like them either but I thought Jaimini had stopped after they got 3 weeks behind.

So elizabeth of present is a reincarnation of a reincarnation?

She's probably stuck in infinite reincarnation.

I don't think it was actual time travel. I'd wager they can interact with the flashback in order for Gloxinia and Dolor to see how Diane and King would have chosen, if faced with the same trials.

Seems like it. Might have been even more iterations. Remains to be seen if the reincarnation cycle is natural or some kind of curse, like with Mel.

The current Elizabeth will probably also get the memories from her previous lives at some point.

It's interesting and all but when are we getting back to Liones?

She's probably like the Sage's sons in Nardo.

Godlizabeth->Several Elizabeths through the centuries->Liz->Current Elizabeth

The question is whether Meliodas fell in love with Godlizabeth or with any of her reincarnations.