Drawfag Thread 1905

Drawfag Thread 1905

second rarfag's files until thread 1899: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1904

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Ld6s44T
imgur.com/FRxN430
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep
i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png
i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png
i.imgur.com/5rIVF8f.png
i.imgur.com/uWOXAog.jpg
i.imgur.com/MLXoKYj.jpg
i.imgur.com/c9A8aDA.jpg
i.imgur.com/9Fu1Zea.jpg
i.imgur.com/DmvtplN.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Sailor Mercury dressed as Lum from Urusei Yatsura.

Re-posting this fusion delivery. I'm gonna try to finish it today.

Who is this a fusion of?

The vampire and nine-tailed fox girl.

how to age female characters without giving them milf bloat:

>a few more lines for the orbit (eyesocket)
>lips/lipstick
>squintinier eyes instead of kawaii uguu
>something about the jawbones, but I struggle putting it into words

Just look at some old hags.

Not that old. Was thinking it would be more topical and accurate if general-tan was more of a 27 year old neet and waifu-tan is the 19 year old popular college girl or something.

The idea was more for a older sister jealous of her popular younger sister type of situation rather than a mother/daughter situation.

A caption or a thought bubble would do it I think. A late 20s woman with a loli body type wouldn't have too much age on her face.

I look forward to it!

The attributes I've listed can be applied in smaller dosages to denote different ages. And maintaining face outline that does not look like a child will help. Pouting kind of sabotages that. I guess older characters would more commonly show teeth instead or do a :< mouth. Having the glasses reflect white, obscuring the eyes might be another thing that's more associated with angry adults.

Surely someone must have made some infographics for this kind of shit.

Reposting this so OR can see. I worked really hard on this so take it OR-senpai even if my art is bad.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute with a Mothim

Koshimizu Sachiko wearing anything skin tight saying "I'm still cute like this, right?" very smug.

I see, I personally have never thought of drawing older characters. Not that far along on my draw journey anyways.

I'm no drawfag at all, zero artistic skill. I simply went through my screenshots folder to look for common facial features of older characters.

Other ways (clothing, body shape, body language, certain hair styles) are also used, but those are not applicable for the loli general.

Requesting Satsuki wearing only white thighhighs and panties and bandaid on both nipples, removing one of them while making a happy angry expession.

Requesting Tomo and Carol dressed as Hinoka and Camilla respectively. If you feel like it, you can have Tomo being visibly jealous of Carol's boob window, as Hinoka's outfit can barely contain her chest.

Don't know if OC's are okay here, but I would like to have this done! I think a Father and his Nine year old Son Clothed might be okay. Can I requesting an Anime Edo Period Father and Son. The Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes. And colored please!

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shonen Mowgli anime recreating a scene from the Disney version where they are floating down the river and Mowgli is siting on Baloo's stomach (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Make sure Mowgli's is wearing his yellow loincloth, and has his ponytail and sideburns, and Full color please!

Requesting colors for Natsume in a qipao. Any color scheme is fine, preferably in this color scheme:

Qipao color reference: imgur.com/Ld6s44T

Natsume ref: imgur.com/FRxN430

ditch the military outfit, Looks nice but doesn't really make sense.

Requesting Asui Tsuyu taking a sexy selfie.

Requesting Mai Minakami from Nichijou as a Ghoul. The choice of kagune is up to the drawfag, but I'd prefer an Ukaku as her kagune

Requesting Jack wearing a cowprint two-piece along with some fake horns, a cow tail, and a cowbell.

Sorry for teh late reply. Thanks for drawing her man. Patchy loves comfy chair to sit all day long.

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai Collection working out very hard at the gym with a cute face of determination or just doing anything cute.
Try to keep her body kinda petite like in the leftmost pic but making her look slightly more fit is also fine.

Cute; thanks a lot!

Requesting Muriel Besson from Masamune-kun no revenge in a maid outfit or in a french café drinking a cup of coffee

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Ameno Sagiri from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san.

Requesting an alternate version of Nyaruko (meaning with a different hairstyle and/or outfit) representing one of the different forms of Nyarlathotep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep

Requesting various waifus laughing at shameful waifufag NEETs who are trying to stop the tears by circlejerking.

Hopefully nothing to complex, but having Rom and Uri-tan enjoying some sesame oil covered tonkotsu ramen?

To the potential drawfags from last thread, I imagine her including LOTS of sesame oil into the bowl, hence the (lame) joke. (Plus both series aired at the same season at the same year...)

Requesting finished version of this. A shieldbro version of "i dont even know this kid" with naofumi and raphtalia in sexy santa bikini. im running out of ideas to say here

And i forgot my trip, great.

Requesting colors

Ref of Tanukichi: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Ref of Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

Requesting colors for a gif if possible

Ref: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Alright I've installed paint tool sai again
time to learn how to draw because I sure as hell didn't learn anything 7 months ago

Requesting colors

Ref: i.imgur.com/5rIVF8f.png

>tfw out of request ideas outside colors

Can't wait for December ideas.

Those colors together are disgusting

I am a day late, sorry to keep you waiting. I just drew Fuu-senpai with a toast, probably not what you wanted but I am not creatively enough to come up something else. Also too lazy to draw her feet but I post again if I end up drawing it (very unlikely).

requesting Chie Sasaki (right) from im@s CG doing the same reaction like Manon (left) from Pokemon

references
i.imgur.com/uWOXAog.jpg
i.imgur.com/MLXoKYj.jpg
i.imgur.com/c9A8aDA.jpg
i.imgur.com/9Fu1Zea.jpg

Aw fuck yes. Fuu-senpai is best senpai.
Not OR but I love seeing more of Fuu.
The lines are very, very clean. Hands and legs need some work but you probably know that, everyone always does. Hair, skirt, and shirt hem are rather well done.

Nice job! Did you plan on coloring it?

Sorry to keep you waiting; I am a day late. I just drew Fuu-senpai with a toast, probably not what you wanted but I am not that creative. Also I was too lazy to draw in the feet but I will update if I do (very very unlikely).

Darn, you caught me. I forgot to draw in the nose because it is so small so I had to update it. No plans on coloring it. I am no artist so I don't draw often.

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting the elections in Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku style

Requesting Nami lounging around in only an oversized shirt

Feel obliged to keep your request open tbqh.

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

Requesting a stylish, /fa/shionably armored Automaton.
Feel free to pick a suitable hairstyle too: i.imgur.com/DmvtplN.jpg

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

Requesting Mirai wearing winter clothes and a cat coat or hoodie

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

Requesting Lilithmon with a thicker butt and wider hips.

Splendid work.

Not OR, but this is terrific. I especially like the little stuffed Ryuuko.

Her whole torso proportions are fucked, her abdomen is too short and her ass starts in the middle of her back

Red line if you would.

Fucking nice work, but her arms are too small, short and thin

I can't. Hopefully someone else can do it.

Do you mean "going up the stairs"? I ask because the reference and going down stairs is not really possible.

Requesting La Pucelle from Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku posing with her hands behind her head and holding her magically expanding sword between her legs.

Requesting Jibril twirling a lance while staring at the viewer with glowing eyes.

Anything else with a lance with a similar atmosphere would be perfectly fine too!

I think you made her too thic.

Satsuki is a bit more lean.

Anything of Ranko

I'd like a drawing of Dolores as an automaton girl please!

Requesting Galko chan measuring her chest and discovering that she's gotten bigger

A lactating Galko

Yuzuru giving a clothed tittyfuck; or adding on to her outfit for full-bondage

Requesting Anchorage Hime from KanColle receiving headpats or anything cute and cuddly with her.

What is the "artist_ request" tag on booru?

The tagger doesn't know the artist so is asking someone else to tag the artist.

Once again a big thank you to the user who drew this for me she looks super cute and super pretty

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

requesting corrupted Abyssal Iowa

Requesting Rakka and Reki being cute together

>dead

Requesting Bedivere from Fate/Grand Order (pictured) reenacting the witch-weighing scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail with Medea as the witch, Saber as Arthur (of course), and Shirou Emiya as her "horse".

Requesting a cute pic of Aero the Harpy.

Requesting a simple tea party between Pixie (Monster Rancher), Angewomon (Digimon), and Gardevoir (Pokemon)

Requesting Nico robin wearing a miniskirt version of her sarong

Requesting Mito Ikumi accidentally spilling ice cream on her cleavage

Found this on the booru, can someone tell me why this was drawn?

boi pussy

Yeah but what's the connection, the bump thing makes me think it has some link to the drawthread

Request of something like "Requesting a trap to bump the threads with."

Requesting Shizuka Marikawa in a cowprint bikini

Requesting more bump trap

why is she covering up her womb tattoo?

bump

Requesting a day in the life of princess salvia. She needs more art even if she is just dawn's doppelgänger.

poi?

Open the door

So what did we learn this weekend?

That some people like it when their waifus get lewd attention.

Knowing that your waifu is so hot she causes men to lose control and fap to her is great.

Avatarfagging and namefagging is apparently no longer a bannable offense.

We lost no members of the 100% club although it was dicey through last night.

What does 100% club even mean?