Pol wants to kill this

Why do you hate modest women, pol?

Ehh, she is too modest, get naked or out, I'm so used on degeneracy.

t. Sup Forums

There's nothing modest about forcing your culture in a foreign country

I don't know about kill, but I sure do want to destroy the one on the left... with my dick.

She wants to destroy my economy, culture, and civilization.

Nothing personal.

>Showing her face
She should be killed like the whore she is.

why are white women so fucking shit? we need islam.

Oy vey! Sexist goy!

Girl on the left is a Native, and like the most of the girls in that kind of scene is probably race and blood conscious on top of being educated

Girl on the right is arabic-negro subhuman that believes in some racially egalitarian dogma

Girl in the left and her people doesn't keep a replacement fertility rate.

Girl in the right doesn't care for muh melanin frequency but keep a replacement fertility rate anyway.

Check your definition of modesty Abdul, this is the epitome of ostentation on both sides.

i hate them both
one is fat and ugly and the other is a heathen

>Falling for any kind of vaginal Jew
Enjoy your no gains, bluepilled soyim.

>muh melanin
Oh, it’s not about that. Fertility means nothing when 1/3 of “French” Arabic girls are married to niggers. Quality of stock matters, quantity doesn’t. Granted as a North African you will never be able to figure that out

>#OpenBordersForIsrael
Hi, JIDF, why does Israel hate modest women then?

im not picky everytime, i think i could appreciate both sides

I know for a fact that muslim girls are way more slutty and started younger

But the average morocan woman isn't like that, only retarded people from the mountains and second generation migrants go full kebab

Out of all the reasons Sup Forums doesnt like Islam, modesty in women isint one of them.

>falling for the vaginal Jew

Sup Forums prefers the culture where women go get sloppy drunk, get std's and have abortions due to hedonism and complete lack of personal responsibility. Basically Sup Forums is OK with their daughters growing up to be a druggie slut.

Diaspora aside, Muslim countries are all having a higher than replacement rate fertility rate, and they don't have immigrants.

Russia as example is 1.75... you are in denial snownigger...

Yup, the unwrapping is just more boring.

those are not modest women, the one on the left is wearing a skirt so high you can see above her slutty torn hosery and is sporting dyed hair and lipstick that says look at me looking at my phone. The one on the right is wearing a shawl in the west, yet caked in makeup.

Get off your high horse, Dimitri, and stop bullying my bretheren, their retardation is adorable.

>fertility rate
Means nothing. 20-40% of Europeans must be sterilized as it is to halt the decline of our races. We can (and probably should) shrink to 100 mil worldwide and you roaches still wouldn’t be able to compete

having kids without : artificial wombs , genetic therapy , nano robotic medics

you surely like your kids to risk them having cancer or aids

I don’t care what you do in YOUR countries, but the moment sandcoons start to shill for their sandcoon fellows in OUR lands - things get viewed from a difference perspective. Islam is Arabic, egalitarian and anti-intellectual. We proudly have nothing in common with neither Islam, Judaism or modern castrated Christianity of any kind

Well, the problem is the fact that European males sperm count is in decline due to their uhh special lifestyle, and European women is in the eyes of most people, not just muzzies and niggers, so, in a way, you guys are screwed even if you manage to kick non-Europeans out.

>guy from country with min wage of $100
>average wage $300
>WE R SUPERIOR

Sup Forumsacks aren't pooping kids either, except those who marry Asian girls... you lost Vadim.

SPBP

Actually the most durka of us are educated city boys. "people from the montain" can't even read and still believe in old pagan stuff, they can't even recite Quran properly.

Ah, I see you're a man of religion as well.

The "muslim" seems too white to me. She's either an actress or - may Allah forgive me for uttering that word - a convert.

Having Christianity would be better because they would be dressed more modest like the girl on the right but without the gay headscarf

Both of them, actually.

>modest women
implying she's modest because she puts a garbage bag over her head

Muslims are dirty monkeys.
They outnumbered Europeans throughout history and every time they were driven back.
Pathetic Muslim terrorists.

this

Lower intelligence=more offspring, poor quality of life.

Higher intelligence=less offspring, higher quality of life.

>sandnigger science
Meanwhile all upper classes with fertility issues get Danish, Russian and German kids. Really makes you think. We have our own degerates to cull as a top priority since those cucks are the reason you subhumans were able to settle in our lands in the first place.

Yeah like the time you kicked them from constantinople or jerusalem

Could be the poster for JEWED.COM

lel, sand nigger

The one on the left has extremely red hair, which basically means a potential Antifa detected.

She can do what she wants. I actually approve of modesty, I’m just worried her men want to kill me.

Most Americans don't know actual history past maybe WW2/1.

Damn Varg is in really bad shape these days.

The preservation of innocence is getting exploited by women of all ages.

You wanna know who the real pedo's are? Ask your mum.

The Jews?

>women matter
Nobody gives a shit about foreign women. The men are the ones killing everyone, abusing our welfare, and raping our women. Over 70% of "refugees" are men aged 18-35. The other 30% are also mostly men but in different age groups. Even most of the children are boys.

Invaders do not bring women.

It's almost become ironic how much the jews get pointed at.

You might be right, or it's a group of people hiding behind the jews.

Because girls who walk around with their only redeeming features on display is what's keeping us from killing them.
And don't try to tell me that bitch on the right has a heart of gold. She's only in line because her man will stone her to death.

Checked.

This isn't a modest woman. This a pile of rags.

>Cellphone zombies
Burn both of them

>we need

If you want to go on the prayer mat five times a day, give up drinks, circumcise yourself and your daughters, and subject yourself to the death penalty for apostasy, be my guest. Better yet, go live in an Islamic country.

The rest of us realize that Islam vs. Cultural Marxism is a false choice.

#whiteSharia
#whitepartriarchy
#ChristianSharia

It actually means she’s with the goth, metal or rock kids aka she’s racist as fuck and rather smart

The only one forcing anybody to adopt a foreign culture is the Godless, degenerate West.

>Implying the girl on the left isn't texting her black boyfriend in that pic

White women are whores

>modern white women are degenerate
>therefore you must love sandniggers
there's always a third position, ausbro

Stop bullshiting people, sandnigger creep.
I've been to Kuwait and Saudi Arabia for work.

If you sit in a mall cafe, the girls walk past you and throw crumpled up phone numbers at you discreetly. That means they want to fuck. You call them and literally a time is booked where nobody will be around and you go to her palace (probably paid for by husband) and fuck her brains out as hotels are a no go. They fuck like any other chick, don't know what to say.

Morocco I fucked girls by turning on bluetooth chat outside a McDonalds and girls around the area responded looking to hook up (not hookers, I refused those). Problem is in Morocco the police are #1 cock blockers and all your neighbors will snitch you out for having a girl back to your house even if you live in a private area and she arrived quietly in her own car a half hour before you did.

KSA/Kuwait nobody gave a fuck so long as no contact in public

:O Colombian fag here

what?

>Sup Forums wants to destroy this

Good, I was engaged to one once. She pissed on me during sex on multiple occasions so I dropped her ass to the curb.

Eh, it's not by their outfit that I judge them, but by their actions and virtues.

Yes, a woman must dress modestly, but the dress does not make the woman.

True.

Islam doesnt make women modest, just afraid.

Bingo