I Don't Eat Soy. But I Don't Eat Meat Either. My T Levels are High, I'm Sure

Is animal ag pushing this Soyboy thing?
This Brainforce spokesman is coming down hard on Soy.
I suspect animal ag PR has taken over the Sup Forums meme factory to sell you fat ass Ted Nugent types more meat and cheese. Similar 'infiltration' from the BBC.

Your diseased, fat, animal eating ass is good for the Jew Doctor
youtube.com/watch?v=GZYP9uHC6RA

Gay PJW is going at soy pretty hard. I know (((InfoWars))) is missing all that ad revenue.
Are they shilling for animal ag? Has PJW ever gone at big pharma or the banking system this hard?
Soy is pretty far down the list of things you come in contact with that dose you with heavy amounts of xeno-estrogens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osAJOlSFdEo
youtu.be/zF_MlhXAjiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Update
2016 stats
New bracket of fat

The hypocrisy...
Imagine my shock

NOOOOO

>his skin doesn't progressively get darker and darker
6/10

he looks like a massive soy boy himself

How do I into soyboy lifestyle?

What kind of deep sea fish is that?

Combo breaker south dakota

Daily reminder that soy increases testosterone by lowering estrogen
Daily reminder that mammalian ESTROGEN in dairy increases estrogen and will castrate your testosterone

Here is a video by a doctor, vegan, and nutritional expert saying that 3-5 servings of soy per day is safe, but that you shouldn't eat more.
youtube.com/watch?v=osAJOlSFdEo

>Nutritionfacts

BRAIN FORCE CONTAINS SOY

I'd rather be obese and sweat grease than be a soy boy.

>neural activator
kek

Veganism is for faggots.

You could be neither and not be an embarrassment

Animal ag advertising associating meat with masculinity
You're as bad a non racist who can't process stats and reality.

>people that don't take money from big bussiness can't be trusted

not an argument

Neither is cherry picking studies that fit your agenda

He hasn't really done his research, but rather just noticed an obvious connection. There are worse endocrine disruptors than soy. Flax, lavender, tea tree oil, quinoa, and fluoride are some major ones that are in a lot of things. Being sedentary and having vitamin/mineral deficiencies from an overall unhealthy lifestyle/diet is another factor.

This guy looks so faggy, can't believe he's as popular as he is

>Neither is cherry picking studies that fit your agenda

t. Big Soy getting scared.

Big soy is the animal ag industry and Monsanto
It's government subsidized and grown to feed animals mostly.

>soyboys feel butt blasted that Sup Forums doesn't want to fuck them in their boipussy, the thread.

You must be animal ag shills
I know they're in /fit/
You get advice to eat bacon and cheese when you google 'what to eat'
I see you on the interwebs.

Guy, I lost 60 lbs eating smokies, cheeder and bacon. Carbs are incredibly unhealthy unless you're a serious weightlifting bro that attends meat factories ( the gym) 5 days a week

No informed, more than half intelligent person thinks animal products are good for you anymore.

The animal eaters today are the confused and the remaining majority who don't know how to get calories from cooked vegetables and fruit.
People who try are usually the junk food vegans. The Soyboys.

youtu.be/zF_MlhXAjiE

>No informed, more than half intelligent person thinks animal products are good for you anymore.
>The animal eaters today are the confused and the remaining majority who don't know how to get calories from cooked vegetables and fruit.
>People who try are usually the junk food vegans. The Soyboys.

Jesus user, I take it English wasn't your first language.

2bh soy is probably fine to eat but who cares? 'soy boy' is hilarious and effective meme warfare. Mockery/derision is the most effective weapon in the culture war. The fact that c uck and soyboy get so much traction also proves that masculinity is always preferred in men instinctively by society no matter what messaging is by pushed in the narrative. You can't 'own' these monikers without publicly humiliating yourself, losing the respect of male peers and desiccating the twats of female peers.

Eat beans. Lots of Protein and Fiber and still vegan

that picture is sad

Carbs are a macronutrient
There are only two others, (fat and protein).

Refined carbs are bad.
We have enzymes in our saliva specifically for the digestion of carbs.

Bacon, like all processed meat, causes cancer.
Prob bowel or prostate cancer.

No. I'm from the midwest. White guy. White parents.
I don't really like using words. The culture wars and getting banned from all other platforms brought be here.

>Bacon, like all processed meat, causes cancer.

Increasing relative risk of cancer(by 18% from a few studios) =/= causing cancer.

I don't really like locking horns about the vegan thing. The brand is as bad as the White Nationalists brand rn.

Semantics
>It causes cancer.
You admitted.

Any sane person knows produce is the best thing to eat.
Somehow when you go over to fit every other user is talking about drinking a gallon of milk a day and a dozen eggs.
I guess animal ag is appealing to a certain type of personality they think hangs out in the chans

>There are worse endocrine disruptors than soy. Flax, lavender, tea tree oil, quinoa, and fluoride are some major ones that are in a lot of things
This. Hops is also extremely estrogenic, but don't tell Sup Forums that because muh beer is so manly

>unnecessary for good health
>significantly increases your risk of cancer
>still eat it because "bacum is so gud"

>Any sane person knows produce is the best thing to eat.

Most things, in moderation, are good to eat.

Most things you can find in nature are good to eat. Fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, grass fed beef and eggs. The closer you can get to nature the better. Any additional processing the food gets potentially increases it's negative health factor.

>>significantly increases your risk of cancer
>>still eat it because "bacum is so gud"

You don't understand relative risk? An 18% increase of 5%(general risk of colon cancer for the general population) isn't very much user, it's going from 5% to a little under 6%. And those studies that point to the relative risk being higher have no clue why this is the case. And I would probably look at the types of processed meats they were studying. There are tons of factors here and it's not obvious where the problem is.

Why is the south so fat, is it niggers?

Beat off daily (pussy is even better) snif your wife or girlfriend's snatch as often as possible, eat a shit load of jerky, and Lift Bro! You'll be golden.

broscience i can get behind

Yeah, more lazy beaners and niggers. They have super high obesity rates. Whites sometime too but this chart looks like the welfare recipient chart. Lazy fucks eating fast food and drinking sodas because they are programmed by the tv.

Soy boy is a fucking meme, I have eaten soy a lot of my life and it hasn't impacted me whatsoever