3. BTOOOM 7 - 7.6%
4. ARC-V 121 - 8.8%
5. ARC-V 131 - 9.3%
6. ARC-V 129 - 9.6%
7. ARC-V 118 - 10.3%
8. ARC-V 127 - 11.8%
9. ARC-V 19 - 13.6%
10. ARC-V 120 - 13.8%

Yu-gi-oh sucks fat sloppy dicks now it was good up until 5'ds.

Synchro dimension was a mistake

>Zarc vs Ray 2.0
>Zarc summons this
>Ray assumes he's going to grab the new Pendulum Magicians and summon Supreme King Zarc
>Sets up her strategy like last time
>Zarc just pulls out Exodia

>arc-v 19
they hate kyuuando as much as us, huh?

>not buying them irl
COME ON STEP IT UP

Kagayakashiki Entame Shō (A Dazzling Entertainment Show)
Yusho drives Yuri into a corner with his Entertainment Dueling. Meanwhile, Yuya desperately tries to suppress Zarc, who is consuming him. As he proudly watches his father Dueling, Yuya is able to regain his true self!
Summary:
Yusho drives Yuri into a corner with his Entertainment Dueling. Meanwhile, Yuya desperately tries to suppress Zarc, who is consuming him. As he proudly watches his father Dueling, Yuya is able to regain his true self. However, even though he is driven into a corner by Yusho, Yuri continues to sport a wicked smile…

Notice:
The next episode will air on December 11.

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya/Yuri
Yuto
Sakaki Yoko
Sakaki Yusho
Narrator
Akaba Reiji
Akaba Leo
Reira
Extras

Script: 上代 務 || Kamishiro Tsutomu
Direction: 三家本泰美 || Mikamoto Yasumi
Storyboard: 西田章二 || Nishida Shouji
Animation Director(s): 山崎輝彦, 長谷川一生, 佐藤瑞樹 || Yamasaki Teruhiko, Hasegawa Issei, Satou Mizuki

Requesting help for Magician Girls deck. My only stipulation is that is must include one of each girl, two Mahad, and one Magician. I've been working on this deck for almost a year now, and I can't get it to be even a little consistent; I only summon four ED monsters, and only one of them comes regularly; I sometimes can't get any at all. Magician Girls should have had SOME sort of Fusion/Synchro support, since they're useless for Xyz because of their levels. Overall, I'm having fun with it, though. It's just that I need to rely on lots of S/T just to get monsters out (monster effects are useless, go figure), so I don't have any left to protect myself or take advantage of Ebon High Magician (which I want to use very badly).

Where were you when Ciggy Dad became the best character in Arc-V?

I would rather suck your dick than buy a single booster pack

that's how gay you are you homo faggot

Dumb pun name, dumb pun design, fun concept for duel. I laughed at Fermat's Theorem.

Everything after Standard was a mistake, especially if it ends up being treated as an afterthought.

>I would rather suck dick
>You homo

I was watching on half zenoed stream, awaiting entertainment.

>that's how gay you are
>he say it after saying he would prefer to suck a dick before buying a booster
Nice doubles though

>wake up
>Masumi will never battle Yuya for Yuzu's affection

I don't know how the sets work.
Why is there only 1 new Extra Deck card remaining if there are 2 unrevealed Extra Deck slots (42 & 43)? Is there a limit to how many new cards a Structure Deck can have?

Also, are only 3 monsters of a character allowed in the main boosters? So no Predator Plant (from yesterday's episode) in MACR?

>people actually thought the set would be abbreviated MAXC lmao

I sure am excited for the new Magicians.

So if Yuri finds Yusho fun, what does he think of Dennis or is his thoughts on Yusho just his new inner Yugo talking?

>I've been working on this deck for almost a year now, and I can't get it to be even a little consistent;
There's a reason for that you know.
The archetype was just a plot device for the movie, not made to be taken seriously.
Anyways, this deck has too many high levels; it's a brick waiting to happen.
I'd say reduce Mahad to 1 since he's practically useless but you want to keep him at 2.
Put Dark Magician to 2 and put DMG and Magician of Black Illusions to 1, take out Timeaus since the fusions are mostly winmoar and don't have that much significant impact on anything and take out mirror forces until you have 2 Sandstorms.
Put Rod at 3 and Circle at 3 since these will be your main playmakers and disruption and you need them as fast as possible. Put Magician's Protection to 3 and replace Pot of Avarice with Magical Planter, it's much better draw power and triggers Magician's Protection's floating.

He only finds strong opponents fun. Dennis is a jobber, so he probably despised him.

Off by one
Also, jobber or not, Dennis is more likeable than Yuri

Does this have the same kanji as the magicians Yuya uses?

you're running almost every single one of those shitty s/t cards, as well as maining mahad in magician girls.

why?

You mean Zarc. Yuya's deck is Performapal, Zarc's deck is Magicians every single extra deck card besides the OCG odd eyes cards and fusions are Zarcs

Thank you kindly.
Just experimenting. Putting all of them in just to get them to see how those combos work. Mahad is because it's a fan deck.

>checked takahashi instagram
>literally all yugioh stuff are from dm
>not even one from gx at the very least
Not to mention I didn't found any signs of commisions so I don't even know if he will be interested to draw anything even from the original card game, outside from DM
Oh well.

Yuya uses seduce!

>Dennis is more likeable than Yuri

These cards are only good for fap bait. do not use them

just saying, if a card is making you be stupidly inconsistent, don't run it.

this is my build from before the new magician girl came out.

ignore most of the extra, the only shit that matters is rank 7 and the fusions

>from dm
From the manga. He only really really cares about his own work.

Kaz's instagram is basically movie art, remakes of old artwork, DM characters and pop culture references like Pokemon Go and Duel Links and that girl from the sea art he did.
He'll probably do other series later if Konami gives them any promotions.

>It's super effective

Would hitosu ni.

>Zarc's deck
Watch anime give him original archetype.
Also Performapal is Yusyo's deck.

Mahad worked out pretty well; it's an easy Rank 7 and Choco fodder if it's in my starting hand. That's pretty close to what I'm actually using, so it looks like I'm on the right track.

OCG still consider them as his, hence why I said it. Also Perfomapals are originally Yusho's.

>Summoner's art
>2 Illusion Magic
>3 Navigation
You've got this wrong, the only time you want Dark Magician in your hand is when you've got the set up with Circle and Navigation/Eternal Soul. Otherwise it's just a brick.

So is Pendulum Evolution listed as Yuya's or Zarc's?

He drew Kurivolt from ZEXAL. I imagine overtime he will branch out to the other series since he has drawn art for them in the past. I'm willing to bet he will put art from YGO 6 since he's probably working on it now.

purest Z-Arc

navigation and DM are both fantastic discard fodder, and navigation is awesome in the graveyard.

You can't pirate cards.

>You can make 5D's, as long as it's the last series.
>Okay, you can do ZEXAL, but this is the real last one this time.
>Fine, make your show, but I get a movie. It worked for Dragon Ball.
I don't think he wants it.

When did Yuzu start having feelings for the tomato?

I understand how you feel considering I am using a DM core just for my cardfu. Let me see
The deck has a lot of issues, it's not consistent enough and there are certain cards that are not neccesary, I try to mantain the cards that you specifically want, I can't say what cards are the best to take out for the ones I am suggesting though. Just saying that.
If you are going to combine the two magicians, you should at least use 3 copies of Berry and Rod, main searchers for magic and trap/magician girls respectively. Lemon and Berry should be at 1, they are useful but you will rather summon them from the deck and not start with them. I will suggest you to use 1 Robe, mainly because you can discard Navigation if you don't have more DM in your hand. Chocolate should be at 3, maybe with two summoner monk. Kiwi at two, I think that's fine. DM and DMG are fine as they are, same with Dark Illusion, I say maybe one Mahad, two Apprentice are okay. I would try to play with 3 and 3 of Navigation and Circle, if not then 2 each one, Eternal Soul should be at 3. 1 Dark Magic Attack is fine, it's literally Harpie Feather Duster for DM, I would add 2-3 Dark Magic Inheritance that search other magics, specially Dark Burning Magic if you have DM and DMG (if you used Navigation to summon them and you have Ebon High Magician, you can search Dark Burning Magic with Inheritance by detaching an Xyz Material of him, and then detach the other Xyz for Dark Burning Magic)
Tech, you may try Flash Fusion for Starving Venom during your opponents turn, specifically the Battle Phase, you may make your opponent stop the battle since Starving Venom will trigger his effects thanks to Flash Fusion (the effect that destroy) and your opponent may try to find a way to protect a monster(s) that were special summoned, if not it's good for OTK material, since DM and DMG are DARK
Hope this helps and sorry for some misspells
Kiwi still the best but they are all cute
I see.

Probably since when they were kids. Rin and Yugo the same.

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Episode 1: "The Trail of Light, Pendulum Summon!"

Did Yuzu always look at Yuya like that? I remember more of her hitting him in the face with that fan of hers.

You dont develop feelings for another babby your age wtf dude

Post your favorite 1-episode and 2-episode duels
One Episode
>Neo New vs Yugo
Two Episodes
>Reiji vs Yuya II

How did Yusho jump down from Sky Magician if his leg was fucked up?

It's called tsundere.

Sora v Shun, Shingo v Yuugo

Like Yuma?

You could say that.

Horses are notorious tsundere.

Duelist immune system
Either that or the explosion knocked his bones back in place

Basically yeah, but in her case, it's the love you want to fuck.

Yuri's a good doctor.

Oh look, another dark magician girl doujin, I am surprised.
And I will probably fap to this one too and you guys too, and don't act like you won't

I don't. She's boring as fuck.

>yfw neither of them will have a happy ending

>still no Northwemko doujin
Even Ruin and the Laval Girls have one. I really should hurry up with the draw thing I am trying to learn
Will Serena use her deck again? I realy miss her and her deck, she is probably my favourite human girl in Arc-V and even the other series.

You are such an annoying faggot.

How did nips react to the episode? I feel this one was good

Now yugou

When all this is done, I'm watching that again, since I don't have the time nor patience for DM.

>Sora v Shun
>Single ep
?

>You would lewd your own waifu in a doujin so you can jerk off to it
So you're a literal cuckold!

waifufags make zero sense.

Please don't bully the Northwemkofag

Shut UP Northwemkofag

Sora v Shun is two episodes, Shingo v Yuugo is one.

>Not putting them in corresponding orders
reeee

>Ruka doujin never

I mean, selfinsert is a thing. And I admit I do have a mind a little lewd.
Thanks, kind user!
Sadly for me I have to leave now so the fun for me has ended. I promise that when I have a new pc and become a drawfag I will draw as many times as I can when I pass here.

Good. She is ugly, after all.

You have Aki, Carly, Misty, Sherry and even Mina in 5Ds yet some weirdos are talking about Ruka.

When are the next batch of spoilers?

Dimension Box comes bout next Saturday so the spoilers from it should be in by Friday and another Maximum Crisis or Pendulum Evolution card should be revealed next Sunday when Yusho loses to Yuri and gets carded.

I wish they would have exploited Yuma's tsundere side more. He did act like a tsundere in regards of his sister having a boyfriend, I think.

>Just got spoilers less than a week ago
>Posted when the thread was dead

I'm more convinced than ever that the spoilerfag is the thread creator trying to bump it.

So, did this episode make this shit show somewhat less shitty?

>TFW too autistic even for children's card games
I have a structure deck in my desk but I haven't taken it out of the plastic because I have no friends. I don't even know why I bought it.

No

Yes. Yuri got laid and ate a banana whole.

Same here, but I opened it and sleeved everything as well, as if to make me feel like I'll ever use it.

The thread is even deader than last week.

Fuck it. Time for GETS

>Yusho
>best character
What world am I in?