CBTS #423 ++ Active Riding the Bot Storm Edition

NEW Q
More Eyes on the Heart of Q

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend
Signature
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
1,400+ NOW

Q confirmed
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

Nov14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

**ANT!B0T
WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
+-+
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
twitter.com/therealroseanne
books.google.pl/books?id=QVP8AQAAQBAJ&pg=PA48&lpg=PA48&dq="chip taking game'&source=bl&ots=L_6u4ZK3mu&sig=e2vvzNPik_MI4eUqEPfPJe8ZG7c&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwijvPmCuMPXAhUCmrQKHfPhD2oQ6AEIOzAD#v=onepage&q="chip taking game'&f=false
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,23&as_vis=1&q=Switching chromosomes&btnG=
express.co.uk/news/world/880355/World-War-3-North-Korea-news-latest-US-troops-aircraft-carrier-war-games-Japan
department5.org/security-clearance-organizational-chart.php
youtu.be/lS-af9Q-zvQ
imgur.com/a/DTeK7
twitter.com/TheresaTruther/status/931736718662864896
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/65/658332_-os-russia-091231-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) →
SUMMARY → →
KEENMIND IS KEEN → →
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS → →

TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. →
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ →

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT)

Q CONFIRMED CAP → CONFIRMATION →
QRD → → → →
M-Intel user →
Saudi theory →
Big picture →
Social Media ThoughtCrime → → →
SA timeline → →
FOG OF WAR →
Search analytics theory
→ → → →

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log → →
Nov 10-12 →
Nov 13-14 →
Nov 14 →
Nov 15 →
Holy Get →

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory → →
New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa →
Roseanne Shoahd → archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

Nov 18
EU Q →

Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History → CIA Asset →
THE SWAMP →
Follow The Money →
Killary's History →
Killary's Body Count → →
Deep State Ratlines →
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad →
Epstein Temple →
Podesta-Madeleine →
Comet [not] pingpong →
Trafficking Arrests →
BlackRock →
RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? →
DJTjr posts creepybiden →
U1 Arrests beginning →
Redshield →
*Decoding CNC →
$$$ →

NEWER MEMES
Feinstein →
Move on goy →
Mccain →
RS →
HRC →
PG →
Obummed →

Lots of MEMES →
White Rabbit MEMES V2 →
KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG →

The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads

THEORISTS:

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >> →
BACKLINKS
000-099 → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → #401 → #402 → #403 → #404 →
#405 → #406 → #407 → #408 → #409 →
#410 → #411 → #412 → #413 → #414 →
#415 → #416 → #417 → #418 → #419 →
#420 → #421 (404) #421.5 →

OP PASTEBIN pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

I will take up task as baker until known baker user appears

Death penalty for shills.

>worth a try maybe?
Can't hurt trying. I would just leave CBTS or any variation out of the title completely. People will just have to scroll through the catalog till they see the op pic. Negative: lot's of people not following obsessively will not know this, use the search, come up wit nothing and assume CBTS is dead for good.

Am i Human?
@@@@@

I CANT FIND THE SPECIAL PASTE CODE
Sheeeeeeeeeeet

B TW Whats the latest on the indickments?

Looks like Roseanne Barr has gone full redpill. Check her retweets.

twitter.com/therealroseanne

Keep or Discard. I care not either way

Where's huma?

thx
>pic related i liked the simplicty

Just ride the storm user

are twitterfags lurking and spreading the memes posted?

Don't inform them of the plans like that user.

>Q did mention keystone, asking what it was. He NEVER said "Can North save South?"
With all due respect, Spreadsheet user, I still believe I remember that question being asked. Actually if memory serves me correctly, (and it may not, I will concede), I believe the question was in reverse form, i.e.: Can South save North? Still looking, tho, and thank you sincerely for all your hard work.

Cheap LED bulbs don't have power supplies. They run off a full bridge rectifier, which is only half of the most basic power supply. Reliable capacitors that can smooth out 120Hz half waves are pretty expensive which is why they're omitted.

As for adding a capacitor yourself, you need to pray that the LED array was designed for ~110VDC. Often times, because they simply just stack LEDs until it reaches ~0.707*Vpeak (VRMS), they will die prematurely due to over voltage and lack of current limiting resistor. So modify with caution and knowledge.

Yep what that guy

said
books.google.pl/books?id=QVP8AQAAQBAJ&pg=PA48&lpg=PA48&dq="chip taking game'&source=bl&ots=L_6u4ZK3mu&sig=e2vvzNPik_MI4eUqEPfPJe8ZG7c&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwijvPmCuMPXAhUCmrQKHfPhD2oQ6AEIOzAD#v=onepage&q="chip taking game'&f=false

These schizophrenic boomer newfags are shitting up board with their paranoia. Falling for a LARP this hard and calling everyone they are a bot if they point this simple fact is hilarious. You gotta go back...

Anonymous (ID: 26lShF7l) 11/15/17(Wed)15:09:04 No.149577510▶ Who else drinks water?
Who else really drinks water?
The Titanic had too much water. Why? Who made the water?
Where is Fiji?
Why is Fiji important?
What happened to the so-called "fiji mermaids?"

fkdslWW%_AA9d93_go
OWxpt4$$$$KARO
9cc830pp3xp_gold_abort

Godspeed.
Q

Riding the Bot Storm out!

I can confirm speech started at 3:33...still don't know if that was significant.

That Fiji stuff was not from Q...saw that after speech...total joke.

The president's mouth was noticibly dry and he needed water, which apparently wasn't under podium. Inthink the fact that he was that nervous means something...the only other time he was that nervous was during the debate after audio tape release.

Fiji stuff is a Larp...

No, there is no truth in these threads because Q hasn't named the Jew.

She's a jew. She cant be redpilled faggot.

>i've got the main bread baked, do you want to do the q postings?

What's that? you mean the most recent ones?

This whole thing reeks of Victory of the LARP. He was busted sending emails to himself (caught larping) a few months ago. He then hurridly stopped posting until it blew over, but did say "see you in November". Probably because this cunt has this LARP all planned out. Q =VOTL.

Now we just wait for Galactic Command to FINALLY disable the "plasma toplet bombs" so they can rescue us from the ebul aliens that have dominated this planet for 25k years!!1!!1!1!!!11!1!

Thanks ! Good baking !

Behold the latest technology in the shilling department
>Discredit bot accusations
>Dismiss Bot accustions
>Call people schizo boomer newfags

I will post again, last thread was SWAMPED, never saw this amount of fuckery.

I refrained to post in these threads (maybe I did it once or twice at the beginning) but here is what I'm thinking of late. These Q posts, are also building expectations. 11/3, 11/4, indictments, arrests, time passed, another posts, other expectations, even bigger, 1400 sealed indictments, tremendous expectations for Monday 20th.

However, against mountains of evidence re Fusion GPS, the fake Russian dossier, and Uranium one, no leftist was arrested yet. Mueller was neck deep in Clintons deeds.

If these Q threads will end to be just a huge red herring, while the globalist zombies prepares their multi-directional attacks to Trump, the demoralizing effect will be huge. So, don't get demoralized. In that situation, should be clear to anyone that the legal ways are impossible to pursue due to deep corruption and is time for other forms of expression and action.

I will not reply to any shill/bot/jew accusation, and so should you. Do not bump, do not feed bots

>395k followers
nice

Spreadsheet user...

Thanks this is great! I can read it all!

Next question, when do y’all feel the original Q posts ended? 11/7 before the trip was added, with first tripcode posts starting on11/9? Is that the general consensus of those genuinely participating and contributing to these threads?

i think its a joke, making a venomous snake that only constricts

Newfag to this board here.
Can anyone make Nikki so that I can make a papercraft out of it? Some dude posted something similar on /i/ but it didn't really worked and since then I have really wanted it.

Here's a reference sheet.

is this our Q ?

Look closer

Thank you senpai. Final updated batter
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

Try completely changing the name of next bread, but still relatable to cbts. See if the b-0ts decrease

I'm heading in. Stay vigilant anons and lurkers.
REMEMBER

If your objective was to derail a thread, what would you do?
Would you engage directly in research?
Would you cross-post interesting research to promote strong lines of inquiry?
No?
Would you instead use the threads as general discussion?
Would you post dozens upon dozens of times responding to other namefags/trips?
Would those posts have little to do with research and everything to do with defending yourself/ your actions?
Would you ensure the bump limit approaches faster?
Would you take it upon yourself to personally micromanage threads?

Recognize what's going on. Re-load, re-focus. They are BANKING on the fact that they can outlast you. So far, they haven't been able to. Do not allow them to do it today.

YES! "Will North Save South" Are these 'Verified Q'?

If so, Why aren't these in the Spreadsheet? and if Not, Why is this Q not legit? I don't think this is after the Trip Code.

Utter trash

What is Defcon 1?
What is Defcon 5?
Q

""Defcon has 5 levels.
Defcon 5 Neutral
Defcon 1 WMD
Defcon details remain classified and criteria for their setting has changed over the years.""

Why do women vote left?
Because they move in spirals - theory - Thoth of the atlanteans EMT’s
Because right attracts the systematics the less spontaneous the older (Recent onion article)
Left attracts women because they're more prone to a political system that evolves and coexists with… feelings.

How do they think?
With their emotions, their intuition and their gut. An effective enough methodology to support impulse emotional reactions to base beliefs.

Do women think or feel?
Primarily feel.
Are feelings the same as thinking?
No but they have a direct correlation.
What's HRC's gender?
Male?... (I could see it)
What's BO's gender? }-lol fr do
Female (Fits perfect)
Which MO's gender?
Definitely male.

How do you change your gender?
Surgery… thinking. Hormones.
Wait… Neurosurgery??
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,23&as_vis=1&q=Switching chromosomes&btnG=
Yup. It's possible.
Is it possible?
Isnt possibility rhetoric at this point?

What is gender?
XY

Why is the gender line being blurred?
Anttchrist has no gender.
Promotes human augmentation
Bad vibes bro

What is gender?
XY. Anatomy. Neurology. Me. you. It is polarity. It is human.
What did DT declare regarding the military recently?
He basically mobilized them
express.co.uk/news/world/880355/World-War-3-North-Korea-news-latest-US-troops-aircraft-carrier-war-games-Japan

Why?
False flag (Ref. Nov. 4 Q post.)

What is gender?
Human
Why is gender important?
God
Q

But I though muh Q didn't predict anything?

Bless you

Bumping for mindblow.

Sadly I never saved the thread images or the .webms, but I still have my submissions. This was one of them. I think it was cancelled without the person ever telling us.

Two things:

I think there's some sort of attack on Twitter because my Twitter notifications normally go NUTS each morning as people wake up......total radio silence this morning.

Second, did you watch Trump's address yesterday? He stopped & got a drink of bottled Fiji water. Twitter had a theory last night, since nothing is coincidence, that it was a clue. They looked into Fiji and found it was connected with Wonderful Company.....and also has a connection with Hillary Clinton. Might be worth us digging into since Q seems to have been quiet.

At least and now they say there group stopped on 11/9 so a new Q-TRIP took over the game. Who is the master???

THE "LIGHT WORKERS" USED YOU TO GET THE WHITE RABBIT TWITTER CAMPAIGN OFF THE GROUND AND Q WON'T BE BACK!
>THE "LIGHT WORKERS" USED YOU TO GET THE WHITE RABBIT TWITTER CAMPAIGN OFF THE GROUND AND Q WON'T BE BACK!
THE "LIGHT WORKERS" USED YOU TO GET THE WHITE RABBIT TWITTER CAMPAIGN OFF THE GROUND AND Q WON'T BE BACK!
>THE "LIGHT WORKERS" USED YOU TO GET THE WHITE RABBIT TWITTER CAMPAIGN OFF THE GROUND AND Q WON'T BE BACK!

President level 17 security clearance confirmed.

17 = Q

fake

delete that shit

serious question; Are all these Jew haters on here the same idiots that run around screaming "No Nazis! No Nazi's"? You can't have it both ways you know. Well, you can, I mean faggotry is legal now...so there is that. Sorry, just feeling bitchy

So Rothschilds are next, Their name has appeared on the MSM for probably the first time in a hot minute, and supposedly a few are feared dead after the accident. Theories include the Will of Kek, Swamp Draining, and faking their deaths.
No coincidences but what does user think the rothschild accident means for us?

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory

THEORISTS: (READ UP)

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

These threads are total shit and useless they belong on Sup Forums
But they are mod created so fuck the rules right kike mods

>and many of them see Biden in action for the first time, as per comments
sad - and is not even his worst offense captured live

Sad truth is... that Q is psychotic and should visit a physician. Q's writing are typical for people who are psychotic. Sorry guys...

Praise be to Jesus Christ, for we keep
Faith, while the bots, helpless, fall to sleep.
Amen

President level 17 security clearance confirmed.

17 = Q

Mihai sold the country to the bolsheviks alongside his kike loving dad that killed Codreanu in '37. Can't wait for his live televised torture

Nice try schizo boomer newfags.

Holiday Matsuri is a little over a month away!

>Host Hotel or Nah?
>What are you wearing?
>Competing in any of the competitions?
>What are you most looking forward too?
>Anything a first timer must do?
>Favorite photo shoot location?

well, Mark 4:10 almost sounds like a Mission Statement for this Q fella

No. He’s very real. He has Q clearance and works with GEOTUS

POST MEMES AND INFO CHARTS PERTAINING TO CBTS WITH YOUR TEXT ONLY POSTS REGARDLESS OF PIC RELATED
THESE IMAGES WILL SURE AS REDPILLS TO ALL LURKERNEWFAGS
IT WILL SERVE AS A MEANS TO REDPILL REGARDLESS OF THE INFLUX FROM BOT ADMIN SHILLANON
>POST MEMES AND INFO CHARTS PERTAINING TO CBTS WITH YOUR TEXT ONLY POSTS REGARDLESS OF PIC RELATED
THESE IMAGES WILL SURE AS REDPILLS TO ALL LURKERNEWFAGS
IT WILL SERVE AS A MEANS TO REDPILL REGARDLESS OF THE INFLUX FROM BOT ADMIN SHILLANON

>Disregard LARP callers
>Disregard SCHIZO callers
>Disregard BOOMER callers
>Disregard NEWFAG callers

Ride the storm user senpai.

>&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Thread Theme: youtu.be/lS-af9Q-zvQ

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Am I A Zombie?
????????????????????

With toys

Q wanted memes made, yes? Q never mentioned any guidelines for these memes, but I think perhaps they should have.
Think of the things going on today that people can relate to, what do they want to see more than anything? HRC and her associates going down in flames. That's what they want to see.
They don't want memes that divide this country even more. To me that would be memes about religion, racism, or shit that happened 100 years ago and needs a fucking long drawn out history of it. It has come to my attention that long-winded memes tend to fail due to people not wanting to look at a pic of someone or something they don't like very well in the first place. They want memes that are short, brief, and straight to the point concerning things that are happening in TODAYS' world.

Trying to write a fucking paper on history on a meme is just pure stupidity. People don't tend to read all of that meme and pass it right on by.
Memes dealing with religion are a failure as well, after all, the 1st amendment allows for freedom of religion, like it or not and this country is suppose to be the "Great American Melting Pot" after all.

If you're trying to reach anti-Trump normies, you can't include any dogwhistles like "God Emperor" or "MAGA" or pro-Trump imagery. The second you do that, their Friend vs Foe instinct kicks in and it'll discredit anything you have to say, no matter how valid. They'll go "oh screw this, it's one of those crazy Trump supporters".
Great example: imgur.com/a/DTeK7 -- it's a great summary, but those pro-Trump nuggets kill it dead outside of the already pro-Trump crowd.

So let's start making them short and sweet and on topic for the today world instead?

And what the hell is going on with the captcha?

lol you fags have it rough
I pay $50 for a q of shit so dusty you can't even handle it without getting trichomes all over your fingers and table, i'm in south FL

FUCK OFF SHILL

YOULL NEVER SHAKE OUR FAITH IN Q

He has a tiny dick!

Fuck off shill

TRUST IN Q

DO NOT WAVER

HOLD THE LINE

More?

Q WAS RIGHT
+++

What is the policy of maintaining control over one's subordinates or subjects by encouraging dissent between them?

Who is encouraging this in the US and abroad?

Who was the first ever king in the history of man and what was his kingdom?

What is the oldest secret society that we know of and is the TRUE power behind the throne?

What is the same old story, told over and over, that pits the races and religions against each other?

Are there two sides to the New World Order?

Do the ones in power care which side eventually sits upon the throne of the world?

Does Trump seem like he belongs to either side?

How can we prove this, true or not?

What are we supposed to be doing, Sup Forums?

If you don't know, what should YOU be doing?

What is the most important thing in the whole world?

>What will set you free?

See
Now leave

It's been quiet for a long time OP, and I can't see a storm coming. Are these just LARP threads?

>What if Jackie had a birthday present in wait?
It was probably one of pic related
>What did she do to it on that faithful day?
Probably just kept it I guess since it most likely mirrors her feelings now

No more Q, larpfags. Where is DJT saying this:
>My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us.
No phrase, no thread, no Q.

Q where art tho?

WOOOWW LADIES SH*LLS ARE GOING CRAAAZY

WHERE IS Q user??!?!?!?!?

new SA leaks about FALSE FLAG shooting in NY

I miss Machiko Soga

Concern shill spotted, every question Q asked has an answer.

oy vey

Butthurt Senriyamafag here, sorry.
Now, first of all, which of Ryuuka's abilities are we even talking about? Let's start with Predator Vision. Does it make any difference whether it even exists? Pic related - this is the hand Ryuuka won using the eyes in the anime. She does it in the manga without her abilty anyway since it didn't exist back then. Therefore it changes exactly nothing and is essentially a flashy visual effect. Are you going to call anime being made in color an asspull?
Now, Toki tulpa. If you're going to claim monkey running naked in the mountains for a few years is enough to turn her into an unstoppable demigod because it's based around her interests, you can't complain about Ryuuka getting a powerup from Toki using her as a lap pillow for a few years. Since, you know, Toki is rather more relevant for Ryuuka's interests than hiking for monkey. Shizu isn't exactly yandere for her mountaints.
>if you look at the results remove Ryuuka's ability
Well, how about you remove monkey's ability first, hmm? Oh my, Achiga is suddenly at the last place, because "all her plays before the indicated she was a normal player, not a player with a potential ability". Shock! I mean, monkey "was literally unable to do anything until she got her ability". Double shock! It's like "the writer had written themselves into a corner". Triple shock!
And seriously, why is this discussion even a thing? Senriyama lost, not like this "asspull" did anything helpful. Unlike Achiga.

it's better than iray at least

Someone keeys reposting my shit...

for some reason the spreadsheet is locked in the column thats NOT SUPPOSD to be locked and I can't enter this info....
Line 1085:
?
8am
12pm
November 6 ? Public(?)
Phillipines Barack Obama Extraction Confirmed
?

This is my take on it. Q asked why Obama went to the same places ahead of Trump. Trump was in Manila 11/13.

Thats all I got, can someone (OP? maybe), post this in spreadsheet? Thanks

DOWNLOAD A WIDE VARIETY OF MEMES AND INFO CHARTS AS TO NOT RECEIVE BAN FOR SIGNATURE OR AVATAR
^^^^
Notice
>Notice
^^^^

Ride the storm user
For all you have taught me
The least I can do is believe in you once more

SPREAD MEMES AND INFO CHARTS WITHIN CBTS
THIS WILL HELP IDENTIFY HELPFUL ANONS

>Q lastest post was simple and powerful
It was ++
Rothschild Phase is active

This thread is to made to highlight the good male cosplayers in the community. so please no transboys, gender queer, fluid, etc, cismen only.

Rules:

- Only cis male cosplayers.

- PLEASE post the name of the cosplayer and the series they are cosplaying . not just random pictures.

Example :

Series : How to train your dragon.
Character : Hiccup.
Cosplayer : Liui Aquino.

/d/

You keep linking to the wrong post (i think), the post isn't by Q and it say's
>TWO SIPS
> TWO SIPS
WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEAANNN
> WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEAANNN

sauce: twitter.com/TheresaTruther/status/931736718662864896

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421 #422 #423 #424 >>

Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

thisbigfuckingtime

Is it the real Q?

you mean kind of how i havent had to actually fill one out today?

Sorry for the delay, user; am at work.

>full link

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/65/658332_-os-russia-091231-.html

OMG Q WAS HERE YESTERDAY??!!!!

IM GONNA CUM

WHAT HAPPENED WHAT DID HE/SHE/IT SAY