Americans, are the family courts, divorce and all that, really as bad as the MGTOW claim...

Americans, are the family courts, divorce and all that, really as bad as the MGTOW claim? Or is it all a bunch of BS outside of the Internet?

I don't see why men would even want to get married if it was that bad?

If any woman did that to my brother I’d cut one of her tits off.

Don't know Svenne. I have a strong Swedish waifru who still believes in tills döden skiljer oss åt. We've been married now for 18 years, have 3 boys and divorce has never been discussed.

Worse.
All the fathers that lose track of their kids feeds the huge US suicide rate.
I had one kid out of wedlock. No divorce, No DV.
Paid huge support payments and worked a good job, only saw the kid a few times.
We all lost work in the oilpatch.
Instantly lost drivers license and passport.
Indicted on a felony for owing over 2400$.
Property was leined, and sold as scrap to pay off 15K debt.
And they adopted my only child to his step dad as my punishment.
truly the Clinton's, Obama and their family court judges are the most usurper treasonous trash on the Planet.
God I hope they get indicted.

My brother lost custody of his son to his wife who didn’t work, cheated on him, and tried and failed to frame him for domestic violence.

If any women did that to my brother I'd call him a cuck and tell him to kill himself for falling for the marriage meme

Its just as bad as they say

Source; child from broken home, abusive mom got custody decent dad forced to support her

It's just as bad. My dad had another son before he met my mother. Dad has son, gets drafted, goes to Vietnam. His wife gets pissed at him because he's gone for two years, proceeds to ruin their marriage. He gets back and has to pay 40% of his wages while living in his car for 6 years before he finally gets a decent job programming.

Furthermore, the bitch lied to his son about how he "didn't want to see him" and "didn't love him". Basically turned the poor kid against him.

>trusting roasties

My cunt ex wife pays ME every month. Before divorce I covered all bases, had kids solidly in my corner, filed divorce and asked for law guardian right away. Kids testify how much they want to be with dad, I win there is hope, but you need to plan and divide and conquer.

>Americans, are the family courts, divorce and all that, really as bad as the MGTOW claim?
Worse. I say that because it isn't JUST that the courts have an incredible female bias that MGTOW claim (which is a huge problem in and of itself), but in addition to that the courts are horrendously corrupt.

There is a list of people who give 'expert testimony' in court. Want a psychologist to testify that your children would be psychologically harmed if they remain with your ex? There's plenty willing to stand up and say so in court - for the right price. The courts can also order their own assessments to determine which parent is better qualified. Needless to say, the litigant is expected to pay for these.

Funnily enough, the court's list of acceptable expert witnesses, and the list of court assessors, tend to be filled with friends and family of the family court judges.

Judges also tend to have very close relationships with family law attorneys - most of them are former family law attorneys. So a judge may well find himself presiding over a case where one of the litigants is represented by the judge's partner at his last law firm. A judge may well quit his judgeship and go back to family law. Obviously it's in the attorneys' best interests that the divorce be as long and acrimonious as possible so they can collect the most fees. Conflict of interest, much?

There's also the fact that the family courts take a cut of every cent in child support and alimony as a 'processing fee'. Needless to say, this gives them a huge incentive to award unfairly large payments. And it also means they'll go that extra mile to make sure it's actually paid. Did you know that according to the US constitution it's actually illegal to imprison someone for unpaid debts? Surprise, surprise, the family courts simply ignore this.

Basically, it's one giant extortion racket - and it's all the more sickening because it's the victims' children that are being held hostage.

At some point, the number of kids who grew up in broken homes is going to reach critical mass and something is going to give. It was easy for the courts to get away with this sort of thing back in the days when the divorce rate was only 10%, but at this point /everybody/ is going to know someone who's suffered at their hands.

Soon, this issue shall be resolved by outside forces.

>posting memri tv israeli psyop bullshit
Is there any clearer indicator of a brainlet ?

Only a little bit of my dignity? Wow, what a bargain!

Its real. Family courts give precedence of children to the mothers and not the fathers no matter what. Even if the cunt is jobless, pees hot for drugs, or a known abuser from police reports, the courts will give the mother custody and full rights unless its a really bad situation. Family courts are controlled by SJW pieces of shit.

Get married. If cucks like that would hire a hit man instead of paying child support eventually thots would get the message

My parents divorce was litigated for 20 years and it cost US$2.5M. It convinced me to not get married unless I was absolutely positive it would last. For maybe 10 years I whined and bitched about their divorce like a loser.

A few years ago a coworker got a divorce judgement that is truely insane even for Maryland. Long story short, he was ordered to pay her $10,000 per month alimony for life. They have no kids. She's a pediatrician and her salary is twice his. If I told you the many other amazing details, you would insist that I'm lying. He appealed the judgement. He changed jobs so I haven't seen him for a year so I don't know what happened.

>If I told you the many other amazing details, you would insist that I'm lying.
Only one way to find out. Go on, tell us.

Yep, it really is that fucking bad.

The kids are the ones who suffer most because of this.

>Both from India, upper class, great students
>Arranged mariage at ~16, pressured, basically forced
>Never even kissed. No sex.
>Both go to college and then her to med school, him to grad school in USA
>She's a M.D. He's PhD in bioinformatics, works for pharma, $200k per year.
>She decides to start a practice with a colleague.
>Their lawyer says she should get annulment or divorce, otherwise he could be a potential future liability
>She basically tries to get quickie divorce
>Judge appoints a guardian ad litem to milk them both basically
>The guardian ad litem is basically charging a fortune

>Judge appoints a guardian ad litem
Isn't a guardian ad litem supposed to act for people who can't represent their own interests, like children? I'm I misunderstanding this, or did the judge take a look at a couple who just wanted a quick, simple divorce, and say to himself "Well, if they're not willing to engage in a costly legal battle I'll just declare them legally incompetent and hand them over to someone who is."?

The judge declared that she's incompetent for fighting with her own lawyer. Maybe the judge is getting a kickback from the guardian ad litem, who is effectively her new lawyer but that she doesn't control.

>The judge declared that she's incompetent for fighting with her own lawyer.
So basically, let's see if I can sum this up

>want a quick divorce
>lawyer wants a protracted divorce so he can charge more
>judge helps lawyer out by declaring woman mentally incompetent because she doesn't want to spend tens of thousands of dollars for what should be a simple annulment
>guardian ad litem now lets the lawyer do it his way
>judge helps lawyer again by awarding utterly insane judgement against the husband that the wife never even wanted. Husband's alimony goes to wife, who then has to use it to pay the legal fees she's now saddled with. And to top it all off, the lawyer gets to boast about how effective he is for getting such a great judgement for his client.
>guardian ad litem quietly collects their own fee and goes on their way

I would say that both the wife's lawyer and the guardian ad litem must at the very least be friends of the judge, and are almost certainly funnelling money to him.

I would also say that it may well be time for a nuclear apocalypse.

God dammit Sup Forums this stuff is important. Maybe you could stop talking about soyboys and whatever youtube celebrity is being shilled this week, and pay attention to something that will actually materially affect your lives.

Yes and in many cases much worse. Mgtow is logical.
>Until we figure out what the hell is going on
A wise man once said.