USA: COPS SLAUGHTER 14 YEAR OLD BOY

kbjr6.com/story/36864226/bad-river-tribe-seeks-justice-in-shooting-death-of-14-year-old-boy

How much longer are American police going to get away with this? When will you accept that gun crime in the US is completely out of control?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/awzjH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the boy had a gun, he would've stood a fighting chance bong.

Shocking, another young ethnic minority cut down in his prime. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

#JeSuisPero

They make fun of our police for not having guns then they get executed by their own police for jaywalking or smoking weed

>British Police

My sides user. Pic related

>be American
>get shot

same here

when uk fags try to project on burger cops so they wont feel so cucked

pic related

ITT: Britbongers don't know how obnoxious and troublesome indians are.

Top kek, 1 less little faggot that will grow up to abuse alcohol and beat his wife while collecting MUH TRIBE money.

The absolute state of the UK

Don't be a nigger and you won't have an issue.

NIGGERJEW SLIDE THREAD CONCERN TROLL DETECTED.

STOP RESPONDING! You think these thread are acceptable but they are part of the attack on Sup Forums.

Now watch a flood of dumb niggers post after this.

if you watch the vid you can see all the women copers breaking formation and leaving the other officers vulnerable

/thread

>number of people shot: 0
Oh no that sucks

Fucking brainlet

Jesus Christ, thats just embarrassing. Bongs, get your shit together. I would rather have to worry about being gunned down "whilst" attending "uni", than to be refused plastic spoons.

1 person out of 320 million is killed and all of a sudden there is some sort of epidemic that the average American has to disavow and apologise for. You sound like a Piers Morgan tier faggot OP, pls stop making us brits look bad

>tribe
So, an injun? Was probably high on gasoline and Listerine. Those "people" should have been exterminated hundreds of years ago.

who fucking cares as long as it was not a white boy then I don't care!!! 1488 in fact it is probably a good thing as long as it was not someone white though!!! whites are good

Who cares. You will never get the guns eurofag

I have a gun what is the big deal? Eurofag? why fag? Bitch I got a ak-47 in my basement.

>shooting niggers is bad
This is why you are getting culturally enriched.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Even if you went around and shot every single 14 year old in the US, I still wouldn't give up my fucking guns you faggot.

Injun kid attacks cop with knife, cop responds to deadly force with deadly force. What's the problem Nigel? Are you of all people going to start lecturing on how to treat indigenous peoples?

When you shoot an Injun does firewater and mouthwash leak out of the bullet holes?

>They make fun of our police for not having guns
EVEN THE POLICE CANT HAVE GUNS
THE UK IS A FUCKING JOKE

You are importing people who don't have a moral system like your's dude. In their homelands corporal punishment is the only thing that keeps a semblance of order; compared to what they are used to your police are a joke. They look at the headlines and footage like this and they feel emboldened, do you not understand this?

>jaywalking
>running at police with a knife

Totally the same thing, bong

Exactly the same thing

Was the cop supposed to let the Darwin Award winner stab him?
Drink acid, faggot.

>Not wanting Pakis to be shot
Didn't that aspiring Paki rapper get his wife pushed back a couple years ago?

Were the people black?

Sounds fine. We would do the same thing here

Wow, dumb

archive.is/awzjH

>The release said when the deputy, identified as Brock Mrdjenovich, arrived Pero lunged at the officer with a knife.

I don't care if the cop was a cop or not, you lunge at a motherfucker, that motherfucker is gonna fight back.

The boy had a knife retard and then he lunged at the cop
Jesus christ what cucks