Dairy Jew General

Daily reminder that the dairy jews are pushing their jewish agendas to increase the rumor that soy lowers testosterone.
Dairy has mammalian estrogen that increases estrogen and lowers testosterone.
Phytoestrogens bind to the same receptors but are thousands of times less potent in humans.

Stop chugging milk to increase your testosterone.

I don't understand how these retards think actual estrogen is better than plant based estrogen. Not to mention the estrogen from soy thousands of times less potent.
It's almost like it's an agenda...

Exactly

I drink neither milk nor soy. Im an adult. Adults that drink milk are fucking revolting

Hormones in milk anx chicken are why we have so many gays and trannies. And why girls develop faster and have bigger boobs and butts. We have more gays now then any time in history and even straight men have gay thoughts forced into then necause of these hormones.

Men drink grapefruit juice, tea, and water

This.

Fuck off anti dairy Jew.GOMAD for a year with no plan on stopping. Easy fat and protein, great for lifting weights

GOMAD is literally 5picograms of estrogen per day. The average make adult has 20pg estrogen in their body. You're literally adding 25% more estrogen to your body. Do your research.

>Stop chugging milk to increase your testosterone.
>Maybe if I say the exact opposite of the truth people will believe me!
Enjoy all your (lack of) gains, OP.

Enjoy getting fucked by guys like me then wantint to kill yourself when you get "body dysmorphia" in a year

lel

Kek
>be dumb enough to think that milk hormones and oestrogens and IGF1 don't harm testosterone
>be a big dairy jew
Pick one

filtered :^)

A year? Please. I've been on the iron pain train longer than you've been visiting this board, I guarantee you.

Amen.

I do what gives me the best results - that goes for nutrition, lifts, whatever. The true scientific method. Anyone talking shit about milk is either shilling, lactose intolerant or hasn't actually tried it.

Milk is for babies - Schwarzenegger

Posting my supreme testosterone results

bow before me betas

Peer reviewed studies show that organic milk has thousands of times less estrogen.
In today's product cows are injected with estrogen to make them produce more milk, improve pregnancy, and grow faster thus increasing profit. Estrogen levels are 2-5pg/L.
Soy also contains phytoestrogens, known to bind to estradol receptors making them useless to estrogen thus reducing overall estrogen.

Don't fall for the soyboy meme Sup Forums
Don't castrate your manhood

hi everyone. As you can see the jews are panicking and making pro-soy propaganda since they chose to put soy in everything. Soyboys are pussies and real men drink milk. Have a nice day :)

Hormones in livestock is illegal except for rBst in dairy cows.

>the dairy jews are panicking now that /fit/ has woke from GOMAD faggotry
Ftfy

Yeah and crime is illegal too , but that still happens

kek

Do you really believe every single dairy farm is adding hormones to chicken and not a single one is being whistleblow'd on or prosecuted?

No adult person really needs milk. Cheese and sour milk products (youghurts, sour cream, cottage cheese, kefir etc.) have all the advantages of dairy products but without lactose and oestrogens.

99% of animal meat and dairy come from factory farms. Google it.

Milk is the patricians drink.

THIS is why Northern Europeans are so cucked. The estrogen in milk has lowered their threat detection ability, making them open to refugees and Islam.

STOP DRINKING COW TIT JUICE