Sup Forums and being NEET

To NEET or not to NEET? Would you go NEET if you had a SHIT office job you work 10 hours a day and your eyes melt from starting at a screen?

I don't want to fall for the NEET meme.. What's the longest time you've been NEET lads? It would be for at least 5 months if i went NEET

No neets then huh?

NEET and own money under the hand.

Is there anything wrong with being NEET for over 6 months? I just need to wait 10 and I can join the (((Army)))

Do not become a NEET, you must keep your bank account high.

Just apply for a better job based on the experience you gained at your current shit job.

I think it's pretty simple.
If your country is going in a good direction, don't NEET.
If your country is shit, become a NEET.
Make your own decision.

This is a dead end job

It feels like my soul is legit draining from me, I want to work somewhere outside not in a fucking office for the rest of my years

If you're going to be neet at least have some dignity and dont take any financial assistance.
I've been homeless for 10 months. I sleep in the park, use a community house to shower and do laundry, and get food from charity services.
Spend my days at the library reading and shitposting.
feels independent man.

This is why the white rice will die out.
Take the Shekel and make money under the table ffs

How

How does someone just decide to be NEET? Your parents support you? Welfare? Most people need to have some form of income... try becoming a live streamer or something.... you still sit at home all day in front of a computer

>Proud whites work their ass off
>Get robbed half their income by taxes.
>Taxes are being used to "help" NEETS.
>NEETS to proud to take the Shekel
>Achmed, Juan and Ching Chong make 12 children on welfare

As in i've got enough saved to quit for a bit to try and find a new job and focus on getting fit for the (((army)))

i know i'm a brainlet but why is there arabic or whatever on that vest

>white race will die out
no shit. Why would I have children and subjugate them to such a horrible reality? And if I'm not going to have children then why bother partaking in mainstream society?

How about reducing your compulsory labour while looking for a new job, or getting fit for the jews armed forces. Unless you are able to earn cash without being taxed, which is the real red pill

If you like to die, be an hero or a hero, don't be a bum.

>What's the longest time you've been NEET lads?
Going on almost 6 years, ever since I graduated high school.

That's the plan to just become /fit/ and maybe learn something new in that time

My parents are trying to start a furniture refurb business.. Might help out with that

NEET for 2 years. It sucked. Working as a welder is better, even if it is boring.
Lift heavy things, sweat your balls off. Still beats being suicidal and hopeless.

Just look for a different job

where are you even going for the NEET money or what are you telling them to get the money, I would be so ashamed to take any money from the gov

>family business
sounds great, better than being a wage slave for Mr Steinberg

>you must keep your bank account high.
t. kikey chan

I'm not getting NEET money that's what I mean

I'm going to live off what I saved while I look for another outdoor job/family business

>yes goy don't take the Shekel
>We need it for the new pirates
>Think about their children

Just nuke us they are so brainwashed into money worship the jews blush.

Just wondering if anyone had had been NEET and if it ever helped them in the long run, sure I can stay at this shitty job but what's the point, its dead end. I hate the place.

Is working for all the epic new technology and smart phones etc worth it all? Don't think so

You paid taxes didn't you? Like unemployment tax? You have a right to get it back ffs. It's your fucking money

Also I work Sundays, I'm trying to convert to Catholicism (here come the memes) and Its hard to feel connected without Sunday mass.

>Just realised I work for a fucking bank that is open on Sundays
>The jews are doing it again

I've been duped lads

>dont be a bum
>be a good goy and slave away for your capitalist masters

I read around 10 books a month. I dont do drugs. I shower every day.

Dont be mad at me because you dont have the balls to reject the modern slave-culture.

Hey, it's your choice, if you like to be a bum and makes you happy, so be it, at least you don't really cost, but I fucking warn you cunt, don't accuse me of being a pussy ass system whore. In fact I hurt the system more by taking the Shekel and working, getting paid under the table while you just roam around like a aborigine savant

I've been NEET for a while since I couldn't find a job because sanctions shmanctions. But I used that time to learn coding and grabbed the first job I could. Being a NEET was fucking embarrassing because I had to live at my parents' expense while being 24yo grown man.

>In fact I hurt the system more by taking the Shekel and working
That's some nice rationalization you have there, bitch.
In reality you are a just another "bottom of the barrel" bitch that enjoys eating shit and begging for more, and then telling yourself you are "hurting them" by eating their shit. lul.

Have fun being some kind of Kongfu Kain. I'll keep selling dreams in form of pills , poisoning Niggers and good goys