How the fuck do I avoid soy?

How the fuck do I avoid soy?

Which popular foods contain it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A
youtube.com/watch?v=osAJOlSFdEo
mic.com/articles/135096/do-men-have-estrogen-yes-and-it-s-critical-to-their-health#.WsT4Dr5xP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a little bit of soy isn't going to make a difference so if you just kind of keep track which has it and which doesn't and try to avoid it that way, you won't become a soyboy

WHAT DO I DO IF I LOVE SOY SAUCE

i wonder what that deer is feeling in this pic

soy free soy sauce

>How the fuck do I avoid soy?
by living in a first world country

Cook your own meals and eat whole foods.
Example:
Oatmeal with peanut butter, eggs, and a glass of whole milk
chicken breast, rice, and beans
beef and potatoes

No soy. It's the processed garbage people buy that contains this shit. Cooking for yourself takes discipline, but that's a good thing, and in the long run it is much cheaper and better for you - of course, not knowing what your diet is like now.

All processed foods, fast foods, frozen dinners, protein bars etc have soy. You can only avoid it by eating whole natural foods which aren't processed at all. (((soy))) is in everything the typical person eats.

Chinaman is genetically immune to soy.

Phytoestrogens in soy do not negatively impact testosterone.
Mammalian estrogen in dairy, obviously, has negative impact on testosterone.
Do your research kiddies.

Coconut aminos. Goddamn do I have to keep spamming this like I fucking work for them.

10x better than soy sauce

avoid BPA, plastic that has same impact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A

Yeah man the Germans are totally known for being manly men these days.

I dont know OP. Everything seems to contain it.

How about a study on men you fucking autist

Stop making these threads, faggot.

Why doesn't soy work on women? Why are women less feminine today than before? Don't they eat soy as well?

America uses soy nearly as much as corn. hydrogenated soy oils are everywhere

ya pretty much this. when i stopped drinking milk, which is FULL of mammalian estrogen, and switched to soymilk I cut like 5 pounds of fat in a month or two and got a six pack

shure thing Brausebadstein.
But uhm, these boys was raised on dairyproducts.

3-5 servings per day is safe. Don't worry about it. See this brief video for evidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=osAJOlSFdEo

why men that takes steroids has lower testosterone production?

Woman get estrogen from environment, so their own estrogen production lowers, so they become more man like.

Vegetarian here
Eat lots of soy and nothing happened
The estrogen levels are residual
Stop being a faggot

The only soy I eat these days is from the Soy Lecithin in my protein powder

The dairy jews are pushing lies about soy.
Phytoestrogens do not negatively impact testosterone. Mammalian estrogen in dairy does. /fit/ has recently awoken and trying to push antidairy to raise testosterone and in return the dairy jew is trying to brainwash Sup Forums with the soyboy meme.
Don't fall for this bullshit Sup Forums

You guys are retarded with this soy shit. Estrogen is required for a healthy male body. If you have zero estrogen, you can't get a boner.

mic.com/articles/135096/do-men-have-estrogen-yes-and-it-s-critical-to-their-health#.WsT4Dr5xP

You don't have to avoid soy. Just don't eat and drink soy based products like soy milk.

oh shit

Read the ingredients on every food item you buy, you fuckin dummy. And stay away from fast food.

>mic
go the fuck home soyboy. some of us care about our bodies.

Don't buy any Infowars Brain Force, that shit has soy, which is why PJW is such a fag

NOOO ALEX WHY

Everything contains soy.

I honestly don't know what's going on with Infowars. I fucking flipped shit and stopped my online subscription when I found out about the whole RedPill Black sage (see Armoured Skeptic's video for an A+ breakdown). The fact that I hear about this shit from Bottomfeeder Youtube shows that Infowars is no longer a reliable media outlet, and his new reporters either are 1) hyper cringe as in Owen Shroyer or 2) intellectually arrogant/dishonest like Cernovich.

It turned me from a loyal passionate Infowarrior into a jaded nihilist who want's to see it burn.

>what is a nutrition facts label